It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Classic Hard to Find UFO Videos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I found some hard to find UFO Footage from Unknown Locations in Western PA

1974 Alien Footage

1952 UFO Footage from PA

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by paufowatcher

video of alien........FAKE....and how many times can he say the F-word ?

video of ufo..........FAKE....looks like a bird

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Hiyah Paufowatcher,

Am watching the first one right now, I can't believe how ridiculous it is...and why you believe it's actually from 1974...it's bad acting, bad video, bad everything...just another ridiculous youtube video placed on ATS to what, waste our time?

Sorry to come down hard on you, but it's getting absolutely ridiculous what passes for "UFO" footage the last couple of days. So let me state my opinion about your thread here and the footage on it:

1) No one with any common sense would consider this first video you posted to be anything near a credible "sighting".

So you posted it as either a total novice, and you were fooled by it....
or you're on here with nothing better to do then post garbage.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!
Very interesting footage.

Hopefully I'll get time to break a few stills out and post them.

Thanks!

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Screams fake all over !!
Seriously, blatant fakes.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The point is to throw noise on the board so that any sensitive posts are pushed down. Out of sight, out of mind.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
ok that footage was SO BAD that I am actually going to put to OP on ignore so I do not have to see anymore time wasting posts by them.
This was to lame to even think for one second it might be real... and the OP is wasting out time.

IGNORE.

Mind you I have NEVER in my years on ATS put someone on ignore for this offense as I have never seen such a blatant example of it before.

Bubye OP from my POV.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Videos posted - June 11, 2008 (Today)
OP joined - June 11, 2008 (Today)

Person on the first tape sounds like a kid. Constantly says f***, there's no detail on the "alien."
Second video shows filtered footage of a bird - Notice the pictures at the end, there is no white noise, no white film lines going vertically down the picture as it is in the video footage.

My conclusion is: The OP not only posted these videos, but made them and edited them, and added the black and white filtered effect to make them seem like old footage that could not be faked.

Fake. Fake. Obviously a joke - I vote ban of OP's IP.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

Can we vote for decapitation as well?

Stupid Human Right's laws...

Ok 2 votes to ban then....1 vote for a public flogging first

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
OMG What a total waste of BANDWIDTH!

Out of a possible ten stars I give this one a - 99

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

I say we take him out back and give him 50 lashes with a wet noodle!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
ha ha ha. Might get a grade in High School film class, but wouldn't even get a pass in a Community College.

Go back to school or at least do some trial an error, before posting such nonsense.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

WaH-Ter-Board WaH-Ter-Board WaH-Ter-Board!!

Chant with me folks

RiverGoddess, I am sorry you had to resort to an actual ignore gf, that's amazing but I can definitely feel your pain...if this is any indication of how the summer will play out...I must predict, that I will get banned, if not banned at least muzzled and fined heavily! Maybe Obama will let me rub his lucky buddah piece?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Can I cast my vote to have this thread removed (and the OP as well)?
What a waste of time. There should be a rule that no one can make new threads until they have posted at least (x) number of times and have been a member at least (y) number of months?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well to tell the truth my week has been so bad that I needed this laugh

I'm thinking to myself this guy is actually serious

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The guy in the first video who was supposed to be the alien was nothing more than a guy dressed completely in black pants and a black hoodie.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Folks, I really do feel the pain here. I wish there was more I could do, but he is within the T&C, since he made no claims. he can always excuse himself, should he ever return, on the grounds that he thought it true.

Just stop posting, it'll go away.

My rating for these is a

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

I agree with you, I think there should be a member of the staff who check the new posted video by a new member and see if they are not fake or already posted X times or at least doing something for that, it's a total waste of time/space, if you delete all the fake and already posted video the server will be happy to loose all that weight!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

Is it me or has there recently been an inundation of remarkably bad UFO videos on these boards from new members?
I mean I often post some quirky ones but some of these are quite obviously birds or outright hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Guys let's keep it serious...
First one you cant see anything, but it's obviously not from the '70, and it isnt among other reasons, for the fact that in the '70 language was different , people wouldnt curse as much i think; but anyway the only thing you can see is someone walking around, no detail, no nothing, could have been his aunt...

The second video is a jet ( at best !!)

cheers

top topics

<<   2 >>

join