It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain in '05: I'm 'totally in agreement' with Bush on 'the most important issues of the day.'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

McCain in '05: I'm 'totally in agreement' with Bush on 'the most important issues of the day.'

[url=http://thinkprogress.org/2008/06/11/mccain-in-05-im-totally-in-agreement-with-bush-on-the-most-important-issues-of-the-day/]thinkprogress.org[/ur l]

No. No. I–the fact is that I’m different but the fact is that I have agreed with President Bush far more than I have disagreed. And on the transcendent issues, the most important issues of our day, I’ve been totally in agreement and support of President Bush.

McCain went on to list the issues where he had been “in agreement” with Bush: “the war on terror, the war in Iraq, national security, national defense, support of men and women in the military, fiscal discipline, a number of other issues.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
And now he expects us to think that he will not be nothing more than "Bush's Third Term"?

Who John McCain truly is, is not hard to see. I think the media's rather tame and overly flattering portrayal of hi, over the years have given him a false sense of security and possibly even a delusion self perspective.

No matter how gingerly the media treats him over the next 5 months I doubt that it will be anywhere near as flattering as he is use to.

These stories showing his continual contradictions to his own statements and to the image he is trying to set up in his election are going to come tumbling down.

[url=http://thinkprogress.org/2008/06/11/mccain-in-05-im-totally-in-agreement-with-bush-on-the-most-important-issues-of-the-day/]thinkprogress.org[/ur l]
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Animal]

join