It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment may be the least of Bush's worrys!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder, Bugliosi presents a tight, meticulously researched legal case that puts George W. Bush on trial in an American courtroom for the murder of nearly 4,000 American soldiers fighting in Iraq. Watch this video interview to learn why he believes we must bring those responsible for the war in Iraq to justice.

www.prosecutionofbush.com...

If we do this as a nation we could get back the respect of the world..minus the elite of course.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yes, this would do wonders but it would also do nothing in the long run if ALL the co-conspiritors are left to do as befor. If we can get GW in a court room we would need to use a stadium to get ALL the rest of the mass murderers that helped him on the hot seat too! If we are to clean this mess up, we would need to up the Hemp Rope production by some 300%

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well, why not? I mean, we are already trying to convict soldiers for murder for following orders and firing back on insurgents. Let's go all the way and execute the President as well.

Why stop there? Most of the members of Congress voted for the war, so they're accessories. All of the Generals who served in Iraq are co-conspirators. I bet if we stretch the law, we could include every registered Republican in the country and have them hanged at dawn.

Of course, you realize this would set a precedent. No one would ever dare to declare war again, for any reason. Any reason includes armed invasions of the USA, more planes flying into towers, or how about a couple of nukes going off in our largest cities? Whatever anyone in the world wanted to do to us, they could do without any fear whatsoever of retaliation, because anyone who mentions war would now be a criminal by that very act.

I realize this is carrying your statements to an extreme, but that is hardly unusual where modern law is concerned. I simply want to point out how those who cry for GWB's prosecution as a 'murderer' are not thinking logically.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
If only. I really do hope that a legal case were to be presented even when he steps out of office but it seems that the likelihood of that is pretty much nill.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
For any here who may not be familiar with Vincent Bugliosi, he is the man who put Charles Manson behind bars and won 105 of the 106 felony cases he prosecuted.

He is definitely more than just a lightweight with a book to sell....

If nothing else, he will bring a great amount of exposure to the issue.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Well, if Bully Boy Bush & his Corporate Crony Gang ever get indicted, I get satisfaction in the knowledge that Bush himself will be disqualified for Secret Service protection after getting kicked out of Office. They've all made a lot of enemies, just in the civilian sector alone...

As for evidence, just his public record alone would be enough to make him beg for the mercy of the Court. If lucky, he may get himself buried in secrecy so that his grave doesn't get violated...

[edit on 15-6-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

top topics

join