It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FreeMason Question.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
cure cancer....

you worship science,so why dont you cure cancer,my grandparents died from cancer,from your science and i wil probably''die'' to from it...

guess what tho,i am light,so no fear in me or anything,i am forever,with no symbols....

how does it feel to just be a society with no more secrets....

a society of secrets,you like people are the blinded ones gods....

i dont keep secrets....

nice map of the universal soul and ones mind....

have fun in science=your god

more like trappedmasons

[edit on 11-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
anyways,i just wanted to expose you as a science occult that worships science and the sun and its lines as god....

but this side is no better then that other zionist side....

'free'

u know nothing of free,but have fun trappedmasons....

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The symbol of Christianity is the Cross, do you worship it/ No, it represents Jesus' sacrifice, and for many what it means to be Christian.
AMericans are represented by the Flag, which is a symbol. However, do we worship it? No.
Heck, your local ELks lodge or Goose lodge or Beaver lodge, the Mascots your sports team are represented by, are they worshipped? No, heck the Mascots are generally beat up.
SO, no. Masons don't worship the Square and compass. Freemasonry was formed by freemasons, whos general tools of trade were the Square and Compass. They used Geometry (and probably some algebra) to get the buildings built.
Masonry today, of course, do not actual do the work of Masonry, but they still keep the symbols used by the founders.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have a confession...

I'm a MAson and I DO worship the Square & Compasses.

I believe that these tools died for my sins and, on the third day, rose again in glory and went to the great toolbox in the sky.

I believe that, one day, the Square & Compasses will return and lead the armies of God against all the evil tools, like the Hole Punch and the Slide Rule.

I feel so much better now.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by meanmug
anyways,i just wanted to expose you as a science occult that worships science and the sun and its lines as god....

Did you? Then I'm afraid you failed in a spectacular way. Seeing as how I am a Christian, I for one would be fascinated to learn about how I'm worshiping science. Do tell. And, by the way, you wouldn't happen to have any evidence for all of this?

Nah...it looks like your here to opine to us what you've learned on anti-mason sites.

but this side is no better then that other zionist side....

Why is it that for all of the way out there conspiracy theorists, it always comes down to the jews. I mean if your going to persecute someone and use them as a scapegoat for all of your wild conspiracies, you need to shift it around a little. Its getting old blaming the Zionists for everything.

As always, I am fascinated at how people who have never been a mason, and, indeed, show a lack of knowledge that says they've never read anything from any actual source other than a anti-mason website, knows more about whats going on then the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

guess what tho,i am light,so no fear in me or anything,i am forever,with no symbols....

My my, doesn't someone have a god complex. That would explain it, I missed this earlier. I guess when your god, things become so much clearer. I can only hope one day to be as enlightened as you.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Look Roark, yeah that was a bit funny, but it was ultimately pointless. You're teasing the guy,
Look, he has his mind made up, and it's fairly obvious he's not going to change it, making statements to him, or saying anything about him would be counter productive.
Just prove him wrong and move on.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Sorry dude. In the face of absurdity, I tend to respond in kind.

Maybe I've been here too long and should just move on altogether. I did get a warning from a mod recently, so I guess that's an indicator.

*sigh*

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Roark

Hey, no worries. I'm just saying that making fun of the OP isn't going to help any. And if you need to, taking a break is a good idea. last time I didn't know I needed to take a break until i made a complete fool of myself. I was to embarressed to make a post for weeks. So taking a break, or moving on if you feel you need to, is a good idea.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Roark

Hey, no worries. I'm just saying that making fun of the OP isn't going to help any. And if you need to, taking a break is a good idea. last time I didn't know I needed to take a break until i made a complete fool of myself. I was to embarressed to make a post for weeks. So taking a break, or moving on if you feel you need to, is a good idea.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Hey, no worries. I'm just saying that making fun of the OP isn't going to help any.

It's true that it wasn't my intent to "help" with that post.

I just can't take this kinda cr@p seriously anymore, and I think it's an insult to be expected to do so.

Thanks for the advice.

I'm off.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hrmm aren't people who worship science, aren't they Scientologists???

Eitherway, this is an amusing thread, however it gives me more reason to join, I find the way people attack masons, makes me think that something doesn't tick right in them!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
No true christian needs any symbols,you people put them symbols into christianity,not christians....=nice try daemon

How does it feel to be just a society with no secrets

nice map of babylon=baby lion

hey freemasons,why when you build buildings you dont add the 13th floor

scared of the big bad science error

jesus was whipped by 3's,jesus didnt worship science,jesus said i am,
jesus is behind the sun but u cant see that because science blinds u....

TrappedMasons

nice worshipping of symbols,nice excuse to use as a reminder

O'Mason,

I AM THE ERROR IN YOUR SCIENCE

-IN ORDER TO BUILD,ONE MUST DESTROY-

AND TO YOU FREEMASONS,IF SCIENCE IS OWN BELIEF,THEN WHY DID YOU KILL INNOCENTS JUST TO FIND OUT AT THE END IT WAS ALL INSIDE YOUR MND....

[edit on 12-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
O,Wherefor art thall ye O,Masons

i have so many more questions....

1.how does it feel to be just a regurlar normal society like the rest now?

and

2.dont you know your mind reflects from this universal devil?

3.why did you people think the teachings of king sol-o-mon was of god when it was already re-written by assyrians?

[edit on 12-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I can't see where this thread is, was or will be a topic for discussion, just flame bait.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join