It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"SHAR" Wins 100,000 ATS POINT Trivia Challenge! What Are Your TOP 5 Favorite ATS MIX Shows?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Please FLAG & STAR This Mutha!

First off, thanks to all of you for a great FIRST YEAR. Although Johnny and I have OUR FAVORITES, we are curious WHAT WERE YOURS? So here's the deal.... I'd like to do a basic POLL So when you post, if would be appreciated if you would list, In Order Of Preference, your TOP 5 ATS MIX Shows listing them from 1 to 5. And just so you'll have a concept of how we would like you to list it..... here are mine (Dave). Please keep it mind, these are listed as who I enjoyed and/or had the most fun with.

1. Show 82 - Jesse Ventura

2. Show SE07 - Brent Spiner

3. Show 52 - Graham Hancock

4. Show 42 - Shirley MacLaine

5. Show 54 - Stan Friedman

Johnny and I view all of our shows with special sentimentality. All the guests that we have had this last year were all great, very special people. Picking a TOP 5 is tough.

100,000 ATS POINT TRIVIA CHALLENGE BONUS

Okay.... I made this challenge some months ago, but no one ever got it right. So here it is AGAIN .... in order to win the 100,000 ATS POINTS, you have to list your favorite TOP 5 and tell me what you enjoyed about each. (This will insure that you really listened to the shows you are listing
). Somewhere in the ATS MIX area there is an ATS SHOW ..... in that show is the first time that AGENT X ever appeared on AboveTopSecret.Com. When you have listed and described your TOP 5 and have told me the show that AGENT X first appears, I will have the points awarded to your ATS ACCOUNT.

100,000 ATS POINT TRIVIA CHALLENGE BONUS

Winner - ATS Member - SHAR

Please FLAG & STAR This Mutha!

[edit on 6/13/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Really enjoyed the STAN DEYO interview, also will have to listen to Graham Hancock and Stan Friedman.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
1) The SkepticOverlord interview...I forgot which number...68...69...the one where you asked a question I posted

2) The one where you interview Lombozo...because I think Lombozo is a cool guy.

3) I forgot which one it was...but you were trying to figure out how to pronounce my name

4) The Simon interview

5) The one where you interviewed Chissler...was that the same one where you interviewed Lombozo? There has been a bunch of ones I liked, so I mix them up. :lol;

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
any time you mention me, frogs, HELLO!!!! or I can be heard saying frogs or HELLO!!! you get my vote for best show.

my interview with Intrepid was a blast, as was my attempt at posing as Springer.

when are y'all ask for another round of interviews? I want to dish dirt on Springer's horny toad problem and discuss the rumors of a caped man cycling around town looking for a fedora that went awry whilst doing the cha cha.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ok I’m not for sure if I’m doing this right. Maybe, hopefully you can tell me if I am doing it wrong or right.

Ok, is "The Assignment" or maybe " From the Balcony" the one where you first mention agent x? If this is right do I now get 100,000 pts.
If wrong ok. I'll try again.

My five ats mix

A tribute to all soldiers worldwide cause its true no matter what we fill about our government I still believe in my country! I respect our soldiers.

14 talking about Vegas and pranks School had about half million to figure out the locks. Whereas the other guys pranks were on the high school and not costly. Sort of the way it was in my school days we didn’t do major damage.

77 talking about ufos playing chase, chris angel who in my opinion is nuts!!! Chemtrails being a myth. Too me chemtrails are real. I have my own opinion on that one. Lol.

Se-10 earthquakes interview. A guy (Stanly) talking about earthquakes over the fault line. Talking about the ones in reno. The cluster quakes that has been happening. I too find this very interesting. Also, talking about the sulfur in lake Tahoe. He was just talking about studying these things a little more as well. A book called better prepare. Holly wrote it. I was taking notes if you can tell.

Bts show 7 again taking notes here. Talking about the pope coming by and not looking out the window. I took think that the polygamist compound thing was not by a 16 year old girl. As they showed that they could not find her. As far as I know anyways. So now the kids are back. Sounds like were talking about people waiting for something. I didn’t post on this thread. However, I am always feeling like this. I think most people are. When I was 9 I never thought I would see 10 cause through reading my Bible I actually thought Jesus was going to be here. However, through the years I have study and learned a lot more. Crazy stuff I know.

Warren Buffet giving his money away. I wonder if he knows I’m here. Lol. Seriously though what about the hundreds of people in American this is actually homeless. We need more than a shelter for them that kicks them out daily. I have a lot of thoughts on that, anyways.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Shar]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
1. Brent Spiner. Not only is he a riot, through the whole show I couldn't figure out any justification for you guys interviewing him.

2. Shirley MacLaine. I fell in love with her when I first saw Irma la Douce. I know that she's half-crazy but that's why I wanna be there. (Appologies to Leonard Cohen.) Liked her interpretation of 2012 being a threshhold year; a positive not a negative.

3. Crakeur and Intrepid. As I recall this was the first Mod Squad interview and still the best. "Count your beers before you post," Intrepid wisely advised. I still try to follow that advice.

4. William Rodriquez. Amazing story so vividly told. I can still see the woman whose fate was met with a piece of falling glass. No more details neccessary.

5. Ooo, toughie. I'll go with the special edition episode of Dave being interviewed by Opie and Anthony. Not just for the interview but for all the old clips they played leading up to it.

Okay. First Agent X appearance: Show #6.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Wrong.... try again please.

Dave

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

Dave

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I have not listened to the ATS Mix shows a lot. But I would have to go with.

Agent X = Show #17

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Dave

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Dave

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Folks... the TOP 5 is about ATS MIX shows. Please do not list BTS or Above Politics. They can do their own promotions!

Dave

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Last try ATS Mix #02

Sorry I mean ATS Mix #01

[edit on 12-6-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ok I’m not for sure if I’m doing this right. Maybe, hopefully you can tell me if I am doing it wrong or right.
Ok, is ATS MIX: Show 2 - Jane Fonda

If this is right do I now get 100,000 pts.
Ats mix.
\ Show 19 – Memories Of 9/11 “WE will NEVER FORGET talking about the beautiful day. The tragedy that took place. I don’t think any of us will ever forget that sad day in history.

Show 17 – Bay Area UFO Expo 2007 VENDOR INTERVIEWS cause I took about 8 hours searching for this. LOL. I finally found all the post in one location. Looks like this is where you guys met as well as meeting John L. Lets see I heard agent x on this. Talking about different .gov stuff.

Show 16 the expo and talking to John L a lot . Talking and laughing a lot. Talk about wine a lot and learned more about it than ever before. John L and John R has known each other for 15 years at this point. I’m just taking notes here.

1 John Lear. Introducing and learning who you are. Making it the mix form. Taking the serious post and making them lighter. Learn who john is. About CIA and other government agency. Goodness you talk fast. Lol. That’s nice to finally learn who John is. I never took the time to read about him. So that was nice.

2 Cause dang gone it. It was the last one I listen too. LOL> I went from the 40’s down. Get this I went from 3 to 1 skipping 2. Arrrgggg. Then going back to 2. Cause I didn’t hear agent x in 1. I’m shocked were talking about Clinton at this point. But ok. And Jane Fonda. Well I don’t really care for either one of them but ok. It’s you’re show. LOL
Oh my gosh guess who we got. That’s right Agent X…. He seems to enjoy talking in a deep voice. I think he’s someone from the Ats. He’s acting like a secret person. Hanged up quickly. The question was why are they coming here.

I'm going to relisten to one cause people were talking. So it was hard to hear it. So I going to relisten right now just to make sure.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

No.... sorry.

Dave

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

No... sorry.

Dave

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Ok, is ATS MIX: ATS MIX: 01 - John Lear

If this is right do I now get 100,000 pts.
Ats mix.
\ Show 19 – Memories Of 9/11 “WE will NEVER FORGET talking about the beautiful day. The tragedy that took place. I don’t think any of us will ever forget that sad day in history.

Show 17 – Bay Area UFO Expo 2007 VENDOR INTERVIEWS cause I took about 8 hours searching for this. LOL. I finally found all the post in one location. Looks like this is where you guys met as well as meeting John L. Lets see I heard agent x on this. Talking about different .gov stuff.

Show 16 the expo and talking to John L a lot . Talking and laughing a lot. Talk about wine a lot and learned more about it than ever before. John L and John R has known each other for 15 years at this point. I’m just taking notes here.

1 John Lear. Introducing and learning who you are. Making it the mix form. Taking the serious post and making them lighter. Learn who john is. About CIA and other government agency. Goodness you talk fast. Lol. That’s nice to finally learn who John is. I never took the time to read about him. So that was nice.

2 Cause dang gone it. It was the last one I listen too. LOL> I went from the 40’s down. Get this I went from 3 to 1 skipping 2. Arrrgggg. Then going back to 2. Cause I didn’t hear agent x in 1. I’m shocked were talking about Clinton at this point. But ok. And Jane Fonda. Well I don’t really care for either one of them but ok. It’s you’re show. LOL
Oh my gosh guess who we got. That’s right Agent X…. He seems to enjoy talking in a deep voice. I think he’s someone from the Ats. He’s acting like a secret person. Hanged up quickly. The question was why are they coming here.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

He was on Show # 2 and I guessed show #1, there were no shows before that one. So? Maybe something before ATS MIX?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You have all the information you need in the original post.

Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join