It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Sighting Last Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I say possible because I'm not really sure what this was. I've never seen a UFO yet, so this was kind of exciting, yet I'm not sure what it was.

So last night around 7ish (I think, I had just woken up from a nap) the power went out. The sky was getting really dark and a storm was about to happen, explaining the power outage. After a few hours, once the storm was mostly over, I went into my room and sat looking out the window. Most of the rain had stopped, though there might have still been a small amount of rain coming down. I was just watching outside into my backyard when I saw whatever it was. There was still a few strikes of lightning illuminating the sky every once in awhile followed by thunder, but most of the storm seemed to have passed.

Then while watching out the window I witnessed a small light travel across the yard. It was small and kind of reminded me of a firefly, but seemed artificial to me. It lit up about every second with a quick blink (unlike a firefly where they're light kind of fades on, then off). Also the light seemed very artificial based on the color and brightness of it. It traveled faster than the average walking pace, maybe about the speed of a jog/slow run. It remained the same height until it traveled out of view, as the left side of me was obscured by an extrusion of the house.

Although this isn't that much of a sighting, I still have came to no conclusions to what it could be, and need help identifying it. Sorry, no pictures, but it happened quickly and I wouldn't even have had time if I had a camera near me. Let me know what you think, and I'll try to answer any questions. Thanks

new topics

join