It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ats/Bts and meeting great new friends...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
LordInfamous, you may think that we bump heads but I rather enjoy arguing with you on the boards.

yeah but you see the vibe i get from you (as well as the op who just one day outta the blue popped up to try and pull my card) is that you go OUT of your way to argue with me. folks like that i despise. and i seems like ever since i made that thread where i addressed how it pisses me off when plus sized women, TOTALLY butcher the slang term thick (meaning..big t's big a, and NO gut) you've had it out for me. *shrugs*

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
There are so many nice people here, but it's easy for me to name my very, very best friends here. dgtempe, gallopinghordes, niteboy82, WUK, enjoies, Asala, Minnie, Shar, crakeur, secret titan, spiderj, seagull.....the list goes on. No matter if I'm troubled, or happy, the people up top are the ones that I would lean on here. I have so much fun talking to dgtempe, gallopinghordes & Josh on the telephone. They are the only ones that I've actually spoken with by phone. Love you guys!!

And lots of other people who are fast on their way to becoming very wonderful friends, and others that I have a good time interacting with in threads. givenmay, whaaa, desert, EB, yeahright (before he put me on ignore)
Too many to list.....

There are "Wonderful people" here, and some not so wonderful too, but I won't talk about my hit list right now.
But I can assure you it's small

[edit on 6/13/2008 by jensouth31]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
reply to post by snowflake_obsidian

But if you do need money, ask LateApex....she's loaded! hehehe

Rush

But you might have to do things for the loan

The only thang I am loaded with is hot air

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous

LordInfamous, you may think that we bump heads but I rather enjoy arguing with you on the boards.

yeah but you see the vibe i get from you (as well as the op who just one day outta the blue popped up to try and pull my card) is that you go OUT of your way to argue with me.

Here Lord, have a Midol drip on me

Are you sure you don't have a uterus stashed somewhere, you're awfully moody

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by secret titan
Ah, yes. As I've said before and I'll say again. ATS/BTS is a great place for making friends. Granted, we may never meet each other in real life, but a friend is a friend. Many people here have helped me through hard times and I try to help everyone in return. For that I say thank you to all the members; past, present, and future.

Aweee I think so too, I am glad you have met some great friends Titan!! That's why I wanted to start this thread, so many good things can come from this site that I am sick and tired of the negative threads

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

LOL Someone put you on ignore??? I am sure you're joking
Jen I love your avatar by the way, it rocks! I never see you in chat, looking forward to though

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313

But you might have to do things for the loan

The only thang I am loaded with is hot air

Hey LA. Do you like the way I just spend your money for you? Oh, BTW, can I borrow $20...I think my brother is on his way over. LOL

Rush

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

LOL I would but my brother was just here and cleaned me out
Little brothers, SHEESH lol....(just kidding, he doesn't bother to ask now, because I won't pick up the phone when he calls until I hear "...and pick up the phone I don't need a favor or money."

Speaking of ATS/BTS friends and forming friendships, I am always surprised that most folks on here don't seem to meet up in the chat room? Why is that? Anyone know or have an opinion?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Little brothers, SHEESH lol

Are you kidding? He is my older brother by 7 yrs. UG

Speaking of ATS/BTS friends and forming friendships, I am always surprised that most folks on here don't seem to meet up in the chat room? Why is that? Anyone know or have an opinion?

Well, my excuse is the distracting Thing1 and Thing2 and that big Thing3 that I have living with me. So go ahead, rub it in how little time I have to chat.

Rush

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous

yeah but you see the vibe i get from you (as well as the op who just one day outta the blue popped up to try and pull my card) is that you go OUT of your way to argue with me.

Here Lord, have a Midol drip on me

Are you sure you don't have a uterus stashed somewhere, you're awfully moody

i'm good. i just don't like folks who are instigating jerks like you and snowflake. oh well..snowflake's just still mad about the whole big lady thread and you're just prolly mad that in about 20 years you'll be walking around with a cane, alzheimers, and false teeth.

lol for real lady, get off my back. i've never even once talked to you then outta the blue you just start trying to irking me. you must've just sat back and been like "i'm gonna mess with HIM" and get over the cobra joke..it was just, that a joke..let it rest.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

That's not true, I do not go out of my way to argue with you. You just tend to say a lot of things I disagree with. The reason why I was so heated about the "thick" argument, as I said in that thread was because it is a word that is subjective. That's all. If you don't like fat white women referring to themselves as thick then you should tell many of your fellow brothers not to call us thick, because many of us have been called thick by brothers before.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by snowflake_obsidian

well i can't tell brothers what and what not to call you..but since i myself am a brother i'm here to tell ya that sorry you ain't thick.

*shrugs* maybe in MN where you're at brothers sadly confuse fatness with thickness.

ok i'm done here. i feel like i've gotten some points across.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

I don't call myself anything anyways, I don't believe in those kind of labels in the first place. I can be beautiful no matter what size I am. But you know hun, sometimes you need to learn to agree to disagree. Especially on things that are subjective and exposed to different definitions.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I've been on here since 2005 and I can't say I've struck up anything that can be called a friendship either. I have on other forums but I haven't really clicked with anyone on here. Never occurred to me until now though!

[edit on 15/6/08 by Yossarian]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
mmmm, Ive made some cool friends on here... they know who they are nods.
Its funny though, Iv been on here for almost 2 years and I have only just managed to find my way onto BTS and chat this year :S.

Oh well, Im really happy that Ive managed to meet the people that I have anyway lol

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

For sure Funky, and the freinds you have made, return the feelings.. At least speaking for myself here.

Catch ya about here and there.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

Thanks for the awesome comments nuts!, you always seem to know the right thing to say.
Any how, cya around nods.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Yes Givenmay and Nuts! are like us and they always crack me up in chat and on BTS!

LOL, yes we can get out of hand at times...hahahaha!

I love my nuts...she's crazy!

Your pretty funny too lol!

I've made a few friends here, I love this place!

I dread the day I am banned!....hahahaha! *sigh*

Mods, please keep me in check!

[edit on 6/16/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Ok, watch for me in chat, because this is my 200th post!

Yipee-yai-yay!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join