It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ats/Bts and meeting great new friends...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Ok, comments section is up and running!
WOOHOO!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by louiekid333

Well, there you go, you have a comment now!

Rush

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ah man, this place is so cool. There are so many creatively smart people. A lot of you are into topics and stuff that I am into.

What is a Friend?

You all rock

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Lord,

You can make all the Geritol cracks you want to babycakes
You can rip on me about the grey hair, the obscene things you say to me in ATS chat all the time, hell you can rip on me full throttle, any time you feel the need...it won't cause your 1 incher to grow, no matter what you have heard

Late/Cherie

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eye open doors

Aweee Eye are you just too sweet?

Thanks for the video
You the MAN!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

and you can use the same tired, weak, and old foot & drama king jokes. lol..

you're still gonna have a midlife crisis before me

oh and indeed it's 1

+7

[edit on 11-6-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Hey Late, thankyou for the comment, and ditto...
Its always a really cool feeling, when you find yourself connecting with people whom in real life, you may never have had the chance to meet.
We are living in great times.
I personally have found my self lucky, in the extreme...I feel I have met, and got to know many, many people that I happily call freind. Great thread..And thanks. Flagged

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous
you're still gonna have a midlife crisis before me

Women don't have midlife crisis....just prime years of empowerment.

Rush

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

YES....Spot on my Sweet.. to us.....

Women have the whole ageing thing so much better... MEN..!!!!! aghh

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

Thank you, nuts! I'm having more fun in my life at this age then I ever have. I really don't know of a single women that has gone through 'a mid-life crisis'. About every man I know (of those closest to me) has gone through their 20 yr. old girlfriend/red sports car phase. Pathetic.

Rush

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
reply to post by nuts!

Thank you, nuts! I'm having more fun in my life at this age then I ever have. I really don't know of a single women that has gone through 'a mid-life crisis'. About every man I know (of those closest to me) has gone through their 20 yr. old girlfriend/red sports car phase. Pathetic.

Rush

Yes, sad as it is..It seems men take a blooming (replaces nasty word) long time to find themselves truely...I think women are more knowing at the age that happens with men...
That why us women get over the silly lil s^$* heads before they are done mast%%^@ing their egos.. brings in so many questions...lotsa...haha

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Ah, yes. As I've said before and I'll say again. ATS/BTS is a great place for making friends. Granted, we may never meet each other in real life, but a friend is a friend. Many people here have helped me through hard times and I try to help everyone in return. For that I say thank you to all the members; past, present, and future.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
There are so many of you guys that I feel are my friends. Prolly too many to name.

But three people do come to mind that I should talk about, that is enjoies05, Jensouth, and RockPuck. These three people I have to say are my best friends on this site.

enjoies is really cool, he is always there to meet new members and has a lot to say in as few words as possible.

Jensouth is so lovely and so wonderful, I doubt there is even enough nice things you can say about Jen.

RockPuck will always state his mind. Even if you don't like it you have to respect that he has his opinion and is going to tell you it. He is very dinamic and well thought out about what he posts.

There are so many members there that I have to say are great friends. Great people and I am honored to be friends with each and every one of them. You all know who you are. You all are great and I love to talk with each one of you.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
enjoies05, Jensouth, and RockPuck.

What do you know, those three are my best friends on this site too.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

Titan, I hope you consider me one of those many..One of the first people I was lucky enough to meet..And to this day...luv our freindship heaps..M

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
reply to post by nuts!

About every man I know (of those closest to me) has gone through their 20 yr. old girlfriend/red sports car phase. Pathetic.

Rush

Oh bother! Does that mean I gotta get a red sports car and a 20 year old girlfriend to qualify for a midlife crisis? The closest thing that I could eventually get is a 20 year old sports car and a ..... never mind if I wish to live to old age I'd better not make comments like that. (chuckle)

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Deson]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Deson

You are so funny Deson. If you can get through life without that kind of middle age crisis than you'll be better off. They all come running back to the more mature and experienced woman anyway. Save yourself the trouble.

Rush

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

Of course I do. I will never forget many people from here, regaurdless of what happens IRL.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have never really U2U'd anyone. I am really shy and I don't like to impose on anyone. I speak when spoken to, like a kid! :shk: Haha!

LordInfamous, you may think that we bump heads but I rather enjoy arguing with you on the boards.

Louiekid, I see you have a Disturbed avatar, I love Disturbed. Rock on!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by snowflake_obsidian

I like the u2u's. It's like getting a phone call but the person on the other end isn't going to ask me for money, a place to live or a babysitter for their kids. So feel free to u2u me sometime....unless you need money, a place to live or a babysitter. But if you do need money, ask LateApex....she's loaded! hehehe

Rush

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join