It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vans With Explosives Confirmed on September 11th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I had often heard bits and pieces of this story.
But until recently,I couldnt find any hard evidence proving it.
Until now.
It has to be asked,why this isnt refered to,when it comes to the events of 9/11.
Why is this swept under the rug?
Who were in those vans,and why is so little known about this event?
Below is a video of police communications on 9/11.
This event begins roughly around the 4:45 second mark.

(Truthalliance.net)-Vans With Explosives Confirmed at the World Trade Center on September 11thReports of vans packed with explosives were confirmed at the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001 as well as sub level explosions, among many other explosions. Vans were also discovered around the area, one had been exploded, one had been stopped for having a picture on the side of it with a plane flying into the World Trade Center, one had been stopped and found with explosives in it, and many others. The FBI actually had confirmed that a device was found in the complex and the building had begun to evacuate. It was this evidence that made the Federal Agency to speculate that a van packed with explosives was parked in the garage which was detonated to help weaken the structure.

The New York City Authorities released the recordings of the radios from that day where one officer reports a van actually exploding and him needing assistance ASAP. Another series of radio communication confirms that a van was pulled over for having a mural on the side of it depicting a plane flying into the World Trade Center. Reference to the mural van was also made in the February 2006 Norman Y. Mineta International Institute for Surface Transportation Policy Studies (MTI) report entitled: “Saving City Lifelines: Lessons Learned in the 9-11 Terrorist Attacks”.

truthalliance.net...

Full story here
truthalliance.net...

Vans with Explosives Reported

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Black_Fox]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
i wonder if there are any more sources for this. the site you gave links to i would compair to the national inquirer.

what with head lines like.

"Secret Plan To Kill Internet By 2012 Leaked?"
"Old McDonald had a pharm"
"The man who fell off a sofa while laughing at Have I Got News For You - and ended up in court"

source
truthalliance.net...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
also if im not mistaken the adress's they are talking about are not that of the world trade center and the tape of the officers never gives a date. i know you got something better than this for evidence..

once again the second vid says the van was nowhere near the tower.

it proves nothing..

[edit on 15pmu72007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

The website is just one of the places the police transmissions were posted at.
So,im not stating I support that website.
Whats important is the police transmissions and the news report from that day.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
reply to post by DaleGribble

The website is just one of the places the police transmissions were posted at.
So,im not stating I support that website.
Whats important is the police transmissions and the news report from that day.

Unless you're able to authenticate the recording with the authorities it could be anyone and anything.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Who were in those vans,and why is so little known about this event?

Details in this thread.

Murals of planes flying into the WTC towers were on Urban Moving Systems vans.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

I'd think if you had listen to the news report,along with the police transmissions,they coinside with each other.
Your right,that anything is possible,but I wouldnt think that those were faked recordings.
You should listen to the entire thing.
And you would realise that the recording is from 9/11.
And if you have already,and you still doubt it,that is also your choice.
But thanks for taking the time to listen and respond.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Black_Fox]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Willbert

I wouldn't think that those were faked recordings.

So because you have a gut feeling? A belief? This would make these recordings legit and real?

Ok.... I accept and respect your logic in what you wish to believe.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I tend to think they are legit.
I recall at the time, hearing a report ONCE about a van or truck being pulled over that was loaded with explosives on september 11th, just a few hours after the 2nd tower came down.
If I recall correctly it was suspected to be headed to one of the bridges or was pulled over by one of the bridges, but I never heard anything else about it.
I remember it pretty well cause I kept expecting another building or something to fall.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I was just recently wondering about this in another thread. I know this has been discussed before on ATS. I think at the time people placed the explosion further "uptown" from the WTC. (I'm not really familiar with New York City so I might have it wrong. I remember at the time it was hard to find a highly detailed map of NYC online.)

I remember wondering at the time if the exploding truck could account for the smoke seen at street level prior to the WTC collapses, but it turned out that the truck incident happened at some distance from the towers.

If memory serves there were arrests made. I wonder what happened to the people arrested and who exactly they were. The recordings sound very authentic to me.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
i wonder if there are any more sources for this. the site you gave links to i would compair to the national inquirer.

I'm guessing your saying that the website fabricated those police tapes? If not, what is your point?

Edit: I'll play your "debunker" games. Prove they are fake.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by Griff]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
To me this all ties in closely to the people who were reporting explosions in the basement close to the same time the planes hit....the debris was never examined close enough though, so we get to just sit awake at night and wonder.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Nice find thanks.

I am honestly not trying to de-rail the van issue , but want to add a thought based on listening to the Police recordings.

1) Its well known that NYC was either having or prepairing to have a terror drill on or near 9/11.

2) If these calls are legit from that day and turn out to be actual events (not drill/exercises) then along with the vans - would the 'school next to world trade' getting the gas leak evacuation order that morning not ring some bells. Has there been a cross check of VIP names at that school and people in power/connection to the 911 issue?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The van(s) being pulled over did occur that day.
And it wasnt part of a "drill".
The news story I posted along with the police transmissions support that fact.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wondering any of the Surveillance Camera's around the WTC complex
recorded anything the media hasnt released.Or were they takend by
NYPD or Intelliengance agencies? Maybe would of gotten the Vans on
video tape.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by driveshaft08
Wondering any of the Surveillance Camera's around the WTC complex
recorded anything the media hasnt released.

All the WTC's surveillance videos were announced destroyed shortly after the buildings came down.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

my point was the quote in the op from the web site was a fabrication not the police tapes.

the police tapes say the trucks were on king street i think not at the world trade center like the article states.

or am i the only one who noticed that little part.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The police and FBI field agents became very suspicious when they found maps of the city with certain places highlighted, box cutters (the same items that the hijackers supposedly used), $4700 cash stuffed in a sock, and foreign passports. Police also told the Bergen Record that bomb sniffing dogs were brought to the van and that they reacted as if they had smelled explosives.

a white van with a bomb was stopped as it approached the George Washington Bridge, but the ethnicity of the suspects was not revealed. Here's what the Jerusalem Post reported on September 12, 2001:American security services overnight stopped a car bomb on the George Washington Bridge. The van, packed with explosives, was stopped on an approach ramp to the bridge. Authorities suspect the terrorists intended to blow up the main crossing between New Jersey and New York, Army Radio reported.

There is a little confusion about the "5 dancing Israeli's" story. It appears as though there were 2 white vans stopped. One containing 3 Israeli's and one containing 2 Israeli's. The van with 3 triggered a reaction from bomb sniffing dogs. And the van with 2 Israeli's apparently is the one packed with enough explosives to blow up the George Washington Bridge. Dan Rather reported: video.google.com...

There was also this call made to police:

Dispatcher: Jersey City police.
Caller: Yes, we have a white van, 2 or 3 guys in there, they look like Palestinians and going around a building.
Caller: There's a minivan heading toward the Holland tunnel, I see the guy by Newark Airport mixing some junk and he has those sheik uniform.
Dispatcher: He has what?
Caller: He's dressed like an Arab.

To me, it looks as if someone was trying to frame the Palestinians. It looks to me like one van had already done something with its explosives and was supposed to picked up the guys in the other van after their task was done. A report came into police to throw them off, and send them to the Holland tunnel while they were in reality heading for the GW Bridge. The caller also implies the culprits were "dressed like Arabs." The police reacted by closing all bridges which thwarts the plan. When the van containing 3 Israelis was stopped, the men replied: "We are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are your problem."

If anyone isn't familiar with the Lavon Affair, I recommend you get familiar with it. en.wikipedia.org... This was an incident where Israeli's dressed like Arabs were to carry out attacks and acts of sabotage to achieve their goals. In March 2005, Israel held a public honoring of these men/terrorists which ended the decades of denials by Israel. Seems like 9/11 has eerie similarities.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

How about Surveillvance Cameras from other buildings, business, traffic
lights poles. Must of been alot of Surveillance Cameras within a 10 blocks of the WTC.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
If one were to actually believe 'any' of the after the fact events the initial call was an attempted subterfuge. They said Holland. But police decided to shut 'em all down. It was actually found under the George Washington bridge, or so the story goes.
I have a bit of difficulty believing the the hippy mural 911 painting though.

[edit on 6/12/2008 by jpm1602]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join