It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARS HAS ATMOSPERE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
For one thing, NASA says the Atmosphere is 8.5 mbar. well I know a chute wont WORK in a near vacuum. Two, I Know for a fact the atmosphere on mars is 824.7 mbar, and can prove it ... three, I KNOW for a fact you will NEVER GET AN ANSWER to the question " What are the offical readings for MARS atmosphere from phoenix lander ?"
THIS MEANS WHAT NASA HAS SIGNED AND DATED as VALID
www.myspace.com/phoenixlander

Go on, ASK NASA this...hehehehe see how far you get!!!

[edit on 11-6-2008 by searl2112]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I am really tired of nasa these days... whats worse is how people belive the lame photo trickery. I mean I could take a hair dryer and disturb more rocks and dirt outside than the phoenix lander did with TWELVE RETRO ROCKETS.

God knows something is up there but you can not trust Nasa. Not for nothing.

Power to the people!

Edit by spiderj for pushing the T&C boundaries.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

LOVE YOU BROTHER.... Power to the People

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by searl2112
I Know for a fact the atmosphere on mars is 824.7 mbar, and can prove it

Okay, you have an audience now so, prove it. You created the thread with an empty argument, but you have given us zero beyond that.

Atmosphere of Mars Wiki

Atmosphere of Mars

[edit on 11-6-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I didn't know that NASA claims no atmosphere for Mars. Something jangling about in the back of my head about sulfer..... no wait, I think that's Venus or Mercury.

Anyway, would be really interested in NASA's official recording of atmospheric measurements of Mars. You KNOW they had to have made them via this probe or another. Wouldn't it be fascinating if it turned out to be a nitrogen base with trace oxygen, noble gasses. OR! better still, lots of CO2. Yah! That's what I want them to find.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Oh Little cloud..... YOUR JUST A LITTLE CLOUD...rofl... Just like the ones in Mars atmosphere... Which we all know you view on NASA web site.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

For one thing, NASA says the Atmosphere is 8.5 mbar. well I know a chute wont WORK in a near vacuum.

Actually, it will. The problem is getting it to deploy and spread in near vacuum. Thus, the mortar used to deploy it and the slipstream caused by supersonic speeds to spread it.

Two, I Know for a fact the atmosphere on mars is 824.7 mbar, and can prove it ...

Ok. I'll bite. Prove it.

three, I KNOW for a fact you will NEVER GET AN ANSWER to the question " What are the offical readings for MARS atmosphere from phoenix lander ?"

Go on, ASK NASA this...hehehehe see how far you get!!!

I'll get back to you on this one.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Wow !!! Thanks! The Wiki link is exactly what I had hoped for! So where did the CO2 originate from? Sure, there are other sources, organic sources other than plant life...... still...... it's good conspiracy fodder.

Thanks again

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

You say you don't know what NASA claims or dont clain huh.... WELL, I Know a 250 million dollar LAnder should have at least a $13 PEPBOYS Oxygen Sensor for a Honda civic on board. Zirconium is a great element for this... We also know what NASA Hasnt said

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by searl2112

Right. I wasn't specifically aware of what NASA's claims were for Mars atmosphere. Now I do; although the Wiki source is one step removed from NASA, I think it's a credible source.

If you're asking do I believe everything NASA says, well then I'd have to say..... yeah, pretty much, with the caveat that I think they leave out a LOT. A whole lot.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You have likely been banned to promote a "secret" push in the actual direction you are currently posing to the board. I can make an educated guess based on my work that "super-secret" operatives like to subtly motivate your catagory for whatever reasons.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoHazard

On THREE, you will get back to me on that one... YEs just like everyone else... But 2 weeks and they never do....
Two- Proof will come later... BIGGER crowd first .. I workd for a few companies ok.
One, You then agree They (NASA ) says 8.5 mbar from Viking ( Science dude quote ) May 29th So, for me to say 824.7 is outlandish right? So when it does come to light what were the changes ? water? I will say this ... I VALIDATE the Atmosphere was 8.5 during viking. IT ISNT NOW.. ok.. we got this straight?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I am looking forward to seeing your proof and explanation for how you know this to be fact.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

All we have on this is your word. On an internet message board. And I am sure that searl2112 is your real name too right?

Alot of words, nothing to back them up. Without any proof at all, everything you say is just your word. Sorry but without proof your word has no real merit.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

NASA Phoenix Preliminary Weather Report

The Phoenix weather station, provided by the Canadian Space Agency, was activated within the first hour after landing on Mars and measurements are now being recorded continuously. The data from the first 18 hours after landing has been transmitted to the science team, and the team has provided a weather report. The temperature ranged between a minimum of minus 80 degrees Celsius (minus 112 degrees Fahrenheit) in the early morning and a maximum of minus 30 degrees Celsius (minus 22 degrees Fahrenheit) in the afternoon. The average pressure was 8.55 millibars , which is less than a hundredth of the sea level pressure on Earth.

Ok, that's the pressure, right from NASA.

Now where's your proof?

[edit on 6/11/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BSentinel

?? If your saying I am GUBBERMENT...AHAHAHHAAHAH
well no. I am JUST TRYING TO GET AN ANSWER... come to think You could be right on interpitation on looks... THEY HAVE NO CHOICE then to tell public from my view ... wow. lets see. OH YEAH, THEY FIRED ME FOR WANTING TO BE MORE PUBLIC.. if they disclose! they would have to admit to being into sales. anyways NO EXCUSE A 250 MILLION DOLLAR LANDER NOT HAVE AIR SENSORS... DEPLOY? lol IF I WAS FIRED ON THAT, Then THERE vain and ill timed, and clumsey

[edit on 6/11/2008 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
y'know, Searl, you used the dreaded "P" word. Proof. I know this is bandied about here and there on the boards, but I think what you mean is evidence. I'd be happy to see that evidence. I don't think NASA is the enemy. I do think that they have powers greater than themselves that call shots so we the little people aren't frightened to death by having our world picture altered.

So, show us the evidence. Don't worry if it has scary numbers. I speak scary numbers.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by US Monitor

FIRST OF ALL rule #1 - anything without proof is CRAP
SECOND - I was WIL EDISON last week till some Idiot banned or censored for what ever stupid reason
Third - www.myspace.com/phoenixlander
Email is - [email protected]
forth.... I WANT E M P L O Y M E N T

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Two- Proof will come later... BIGGER crowd first ..

If you build it they will come.

Let's see your evidence so we can discuss it. If it has any merit then the crowd will follow. But if you string people along and your "proof" ends up being some kind of flimsy rhetorical argument then, well, don't waste your time or ours.

So start provin'.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

FIRST OF ALL rule #1 - anything without proof is CRAP
SECOND - I was WIL EDISON last week till some Idiot banned or censored for what ever stupid reason
Third - www.myspace.com/phoenixlander
Email is - [email protected]
forth.... I WANT E M P L O Y M E N T

If this was the quality of your posts, then I can see why you were banned. An

top topics

<<   2 >>

join