It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill, Mark and Simon Forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
HI Friends,

Been thinking of a forum that can be a Q@A of the Owners of ATS/BTS/PTS.

In this forum from time to time it would be great to see some pictures, personal stories of the site owners private lives, who are fast becoming the number one Celebrities of the Internet and most certainly the Conspiracy/UFO fields.

I realize that it could get really crazy, and people would ask questions wanting them answered 'now', but with the right respect and encouragement it would be an incredible treat for many of us that do not know them personally, yet would love to perhaps get to know them better.

I am sure that 'they' would rather not, as their lives must be so incredibly busy, but all in all if we were patient and polite, it could be very revealing and a whole lot of fun.

What do you guys think? Would you visit the forum?

[edit on 11-6-2008 by antar]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Good Idea, I think tho that ATS Mix does this every so often. Gets those questions in for the big guys.

IDK, They are quite buisy people having this site to run. They have really put their hearts into this project and watched it grow to where it is today.

They ill bet are really proud of what they have acoomplished here. (as well they should be)

So I dunno maybe this would work. Perhaps one day a week for like an hour they could visit the chat room for a Q&A session with the members

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

That would be even better! If only one of them came in for an hour a week and then the last week we could get surprise visits from others in Administration or even the Conspiracy experts it would be awesome awesome awesome! Great idea whatukno, I am behind the possibility 100%

Edit for another idea, if they could not make it personally, even to chat with their wives or good friends would be ok. If they are like the rest of us, ATS is a family site.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by antar]

new topics

join