It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rice Warns Iran That The 'World Has Lost Its Patience'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Rice Warns Iran That The 'World Has Lost Its Patience'

www.rawstory.com

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice warned on Wednesday that the world has lost patience for Iranian foot-dragging regarding a possible return to bargaining over its nuclear program.

Rice said nations with an offer on the table won't let Iran use a fresh diplomatic overture as an excuse for further delay.

Traveling to Europe, where Iran is a central topic for President Bush's final trip there as president, Rice welcomed Europe's new willingness to consider additional coercive sanctions against Iran.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well, you're HALF right there Condi---The World HAS lost its patience.

Only not with Iran, but with your own war-mongering, criminalistic regime who is continually creating suffering and chaos and threatening everyone who doesn't bow down and kiss your feet.

Ironic that these lying, torturing war-criminals are STILL threatening Iran for their nuke program with the new Wall street Journal expose' of them HELPING the Saudi's with Nuke capabilities!!

NOBODY trusts you liars anymore, and yes, the world has lost their patience...

"I'm going to be attentive to it, and I think others will be attentive to any sense that Iran is trying to use this opportunity for them to stall, because I think that no one is of a mind to allow them to stall very much longer," Rice said.

The United States agreed last month to give Iran another chance to resume arms control talks by making small changes to the existing offer, but Iran has already rejected a demand that it shelve uranium enrichment before talks could begin.

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

did Goofy say world? or did she say only those countries that are under the thumb of the US or kissing up to it like France.

the world has lost paitentence with the US
and right now on the threat scale the US goverment is a larger threat

Ox

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have to agree with you.. And I was going to reply with something similar actually. I haven't grown impatient with Iran at all really. The Bush administration has (But I guess in Bush's eyes he is the world) because the Iranian President is refusing to bow down to Bush and his idle threats. Bush isn't going to start anything with Iran at all and we all know it.

1. He doesn't have the guts, he fooled everyone into the Iraq war and now people are starting to catch on.

2. He doesn't have the military power, with most of the American forces being in Iraq, Bush doesn't have the military force to hit Iran with anything.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA

The world has lost it's patience??? Your right DD the world has lost it's patience with our royally screwed up nation. Well I hope this was their plan for their lives. To ruin America. I really wonder how they feel.

Do you think they are sorry at all?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Again i'm lead to assume they know something we don't.

Obviously Rice and the company she keeps believe that they represent the entire world's interest.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I can't decide if these guys are really looking for a war, or are just looking to drive oil prices up further to make their buddies rich.

Every time we increase tensions over Iran and it's phantom weapons program, oil prices shoot up a few more bucks a barrel.

And we know that almost the entire Bush administration is made up of people in the oil business.

I paid $51 yesterday to fill up my tank - thanks Condi :-P

new topics

top topics

join