It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden's first step towards the NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well, there isn't a lot to say after a closer look. The law is to pass through something called Försvarsutskottet, (Defense Committee or something like that in English), and the Integrity ditto, before its to be voted on, for reasons already mentioned. However, it can't be a lot of work considering people expect it to be finished some time later today, or tomorrow. So the voting will come soon enough.

I wish I was able to post something concrete around the debate held in the diet yesterday, but since I was working, I missed most of it. I can, however, tell you that I saw about twenty minutes. And it was a lot of sharp questions from the left, that the right didn't answer, a lot of attempts to trick the masses, and a lot of attempts from the left to gain voters from the right because of their so-called "opposition" against the law. (Which, by the way, they were the ones who first proposed).

I am so sick of this hypocrasy we call democracy.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
its rejected , so take iteasy

id say swedens been a naughty boy a long time . selling weapons and missiles back in the days to anyone with the right cash

as for it being nwo , all i can say is that when i lived there i experienced the wierdes thing ,
id say it was during 9th grade , or 8th , but anyways , they whent so far on the racial issue in sweden that they banned t-shirts with the swedish flag and other apparell that pointet towards swedish nationality in shcools and other places and you where not alowed to sing the national anthem in public places at anytime you wanted, only on sertain occation s

just mind boggling , talk about stripping a country of its colors , , and then they joined eu....

1 + 1 = ?

anyone , ?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yeah, I've heard rumors about not being allowed to sing the anthem publicly, and stuff, but nothing concrete. And you're right, we've been selling weapons to a whole slew of countries - in the 80's, our major weapons company, Bofors, was suspected of bribing their way into an arms deal with the Indian military. I believe the scandal is called the "Bofors-affaire" these days.

Also, we're part of the international treaty banning cluster bombs - and yet our Bombkapsel 90 (Bomb canister 90) is a cluster weapon. They have some nice explanation to why they keep building and selling it, and even arming our own JAS 39 Gripen attack airplanes with it, but the truth of it is, we're both part of a treaty banning cluster weapons, and we're one of the biggest creators of cluster weapons.

More hypocracy. So, Sweden is by far no angel. Still, this one is such a huge slap in the face of the Swedish population, I don't know WHAT is keeping them from doing the armed uprising thingie. It sure as hell ain't our army, that's for sure.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by David_Reale]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I am so tired.

You can all guess what I'm about to write here. The FRA-law was passed today.

And I am so tired of all of this crap, I don't even have the energy to be mad any more. I wanna throw all those bastards in the diet in jail - or worse - and I want to make an armed uprising, overthrowing the corrupt government, and give them all what they deserve. Add to that a whole slew of other, equally intimidating and equally violent actions that courses through my head right now. That's how angry I really am.

But what's the point? The law has been passed, and the police will probably be knocking on my door any minute no after I've written this. God, how I hate arrogant politicians. If I had my way...

Bah, I'll just quit now before I declare war on my own country...
Oh, yeah... I'll try and find some sources for y'all in English or something.

I googled it. Just one blog reporting in English for now. Not much of a read, I'm afraid: www.davidthulin.com...

The Local

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
I am so tired.

And I am so tired of all of this crap, I don't even have the energy to be mad any more. I wanna throw all those bastards in the diet in jail - or worse - and I want to make an armed uprising, overthrowing the corrupt government, and give them all what they deserve. Add to that a whole slew of other, equally intimidating and equally violent actions that courses through my head right now. That's how angry I really am.

But what's the point? The law has been passed, and the police will probably be knocking on my door any minute no after I've written this. God, how I hate arrogant politicians. If I had my way...

Bah, I'll just quit now before I declare war on my own country...
Oh, yeah... I'll try and find some sources for y'all in English or something.

I googled it. Just one blog reporting in English for now. Not much of a read, I'm afraid: www.davidthulin.com...

The Local

I feel the same man, I don't know what to do... Aren't we suppose to be a democratic state? The voice of the people anyone? Sure we might elected the dumb f***s in the first place but I've not seen a single person who approves this BS. Seeing as it is so monumental and controversial they should have arranged the people to vote for it...

As far as I've hear we're one of the first countries to adopt this kinda a law, is there any other state that have something similar to this?

They few officials who have stood up for stopping this deserves an honourable mention though. Camilla Lindberg and Birgitta Ohlson, thank you for trying at least.

They also say this is because of outside threats... and that's probably the most BSed part of the whole thing, what outside threat? Sure we've had 2 ministers assassinated the last 30 years (or however long it was) but that was rather because of lack of security and not "outside threat". Being neutral as we are - and have been for almost 200 years - we don't need this kinda stuff. I'd understand if we were like the USA, UK, Russia... or Iraq, but we aren't. Has there ever been a terrorist attack in Sweden by an "outside threat"? Ever?

Du gamla, Du fria...Yeah right.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
There is one light in the darkness, however. That is, we are not alone, you and I, and everyone else, Swede or of other countries, who has been affected somehow by the up and coming New World Order and/or its corrupt laws.

That's the only thing that keeps me fighting the NWO these days.

Even so, some days it's tough on ya. Like when there is defeats like this one. I'm starting to realize how the Americans felt when the US PATRIOT Act was enacted.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale

An interesting aspect of the law being passed is that the voting was done during vacations and the height of the European Soccer Championships. It's almost as if they planned to do it while almost half of the parliament was out of the house.

Allegedly the law was passed so that Sweden would be able to pick up communications from Russia and sell it to western countries. With USA and China as the world's current super powers one can't help to wonder if Europe, and the European Union wants to try and get a piece of the cake.

EDIT:

Most of the parties that voted for the law have no backing from either their youth organizations or their old party leaders, such as Alf Svensson (KD) and Maria Leissner (FP)

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Szticks]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
There are more of us than the elite, I am surprised they are getting away with so much. In America, people are getting pretty pissed.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sweden passed the law, 158 to 153...

Sweden passes divisive wiretapping law

An amended version of Sweden's controversial new signals intelligence law was passed in the Riksdag on Wednesday, with 158 members voting in favour and 153 against.

[---]

"Are we really, in a democratic country, going to implement a system which entails wire tapping the masses?" the Left Party's Alice Åström asked her colleagues in the Riksdag

[---]

“The state is going to get unlimited power to monitor citizens' data traffic,”

Related posts in this thread (Remember the Russian "spy"?)

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

The world is becoming more and more like 1984 by the minute, without the people wanting or requesting it. This is 100% coming from the governments themselves. The people who voted yes to this are clueless about the future it makes possible.

Everyone knows no terrorist will be caught in this net since its so easy to avoid. Instead this will be used to gather information that can later be sold for blackmailing of government members or private citizens working high in corporations. Its a powerful tool to be able to find dirt on anyone.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
80% (4 out of 5) of international phone calls to/from Russia are routed through Sweden. The Swedes can now listen to those calls...

Btw, there's another law that also required a change in their constitution:

The Swedish "Tsunami tapes" classified for 70 years (including backup tapes). And this law might apply to other stuff that they also want to keep classified for 70 years (for whatever reason). Like i.e. the details about the military transports on the ferry Estonia.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

The worst thing about the quotes from your post is, it was the left bloc that first suggested this law, and now they're "opposed" to it, but only in its "current form".

This hipocrisy makes me so sick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join