It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldiers in Iraq : 9/11 was an inside job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
A member of the 9/11 "truth movement" is planning on sending letters and DVDs to US soldiers in Iraq alleging that:

(a) they are pawns in the service of "the New World Order";
(b) the US Government helped carry out the 9/11 attacks.

The relevant individual is Mark Dice. (Some background on him, and his "Resistance" group, can be found in the relevant Tinwiki entry).

He discusses his plans on Fox News yesterday. The relevant video can be seen below:

Mark Dice's plans were also covered in a FoxNews.com article HERE, which includes the following:

Group Plans to Send Letters to Troops in Iraq on How U.S. Government Planned 9/11

Dice plans to send letters and declassified government documents that he says can prove the government’s responsibility for the terrorist attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people — and he’s urging others to do the same.

But not everyone is thrilled that troops on the front lines may be bombarded by mail from Dice, a conspiracy theorist who believes that Freemasons worship Satan and that “the United States military has built enormous underground cities for the political elite.”

“These letters will end up in the toilet or on the firing range,” said Capt. Pete Hegseth, executive director of Vets for Freedom and a veteran of the Iraq War. “They just laugh off this kind of stuff.”

I wonder whether the relevant DVD will include another of Mark Dice's videos: "Babes in bikinis say it like it is: 9/11 was an inside job".

That video, complete with its rather politically incorrect title, can be seen below:

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 11-6-2008 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think the military if aware that they are involved in an illegal war.. directed by a criminal rogue goverment they can make an informed decision on whether or not to follow orders... 911 was definetly an inside job.. no question about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I've never argued yet, with a girl wearing a bikini, so that YouTube video has my full support!

I think it shows how intelligent Mark Dice is. He's using sex to sell his message, just like everyone else does.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Mark Dice's plans to send "truther" material to troops in Iraq has prompted some fairly extreme reactions.

Radio talk show host Michael Reagan suggested on his show on Tuesday 10th June 2008 that Mark Dice is guilty of treason and should be taken out and shot.

Mark Dice has posted this transcript of the relevant remarks:

Transcript of Reagan's statements: "Excuse me folks, I'm going to say this. We ought to find the people who are doing this, take them out and shoot them. Really. You take them out, they are traitors to this country, and shoot them. You have a problem with that? Deal with it. You shoot them. You call them traitors, that's what they are, and you shoot them dead. I'll pay for the bullets." Reagan adds, "How about you take Mark Dice out and put him in the middle of a firing range. Tie him to a post, don't blindfold him, let it rip and have some fun with Mark Dice."

Dice is demanding that Reagan be fired immediately. "Calling for the murder of someone because you disagree with their political stance is absolutely unacceptable, un American, and possibly illegal," says Dice.

Dice says he has filed a report with the FBI and that he is considering legal action against Reagan.

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 14-6-2008 by IsaacKoi]

new topics

top topics

join