It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam/Al Qaeda Ties Getting Weaker By the Day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Your fingers type well, but I see nothing to change my mind to the contrary....care to back up your assertions or will you let your fingers keep doing the "dance"?

And, I thank you for this complement, and I very easily could copy and paste a few articles from pro-war sources, but the jury is still out on these issues, and I prefer not to be the cause of misinformation if these "rumors" turn out to be true...and the same goes for me, that being I see nothing to change MY mind to the contrary...

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
"Seekerof...please, use some common sense.........I think that the allegations of WMDs and ties with Al Qaeda is completely possible, and to be honest, I believe in all likelihood, we may find it to be true.

And this:

"I will be waiting for this real proof, if ever it comes out, but until then, I will continue to be skeptical of all this "evidence" that you bring forth."

Shoktek....lets see, you "believe, and yet don't"? Hmm, don't trip over yourself, maybe?

Circumstantial evidence has been utilized in a variety of countries to convict or allow one to go free, have they not? "Hard" evidence to one would be fairly damning to the other wouldn't it or would it? See, the problem with your stance is that even if "hard PROOF" did surface or WMD were to be found, it would be of no consequence anyhow. Why? You, as others, would simply blow it off as "planted" or some other reason to suit your beliefs and opinions. Again, don't trip over your contradictions Shoktek.
Despite your hollowed cry for "hard proofs", its a matter of perception again, isn't it? In such, I still await to see yours to the contrary? But then again, you did say you believed such to be possible, if not true, correct? I hear you.

Irregardless, I'll continue to stand by "my proofs" and post such....just as others here continue to post their "hard PROOFS".

regards
seekerof

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
"Seekerof...please, use some common sense.........I think that the allegations of WMDs and ties with Al Qaeda is completely possible, and to be honest, I believe in all likelihood, we may find it to be true.

And this:

"I will be waiting for this real proof, if ever it comes out, but until then, I will continue to be skeptical of all this "evidence" that you bring forth."

Shoktek....lets see, you "believe, and yet don't"? Hmm, don't trip over yourself, maybe?

Ehh...yes..exactly what I said. I said I believe in all likelihood...maybe a better way of saying it is that I believe it is possible, and could have happened...same thing as with many conspiracy theories on this website. But I don't truely KNOW for a fact it is true, unless there is some evidence that satisfies the allegations..so far there is none. I just think that the main reason people are hunting for these connections and WMD is simply to justify the war...even if these things are found to be true, my opinion is that it does not justify the war. But that is getting to a topic which we have covered much of before...

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by Shoktek]

<< 1   >>

join