It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The What U KNO Middle East Peace Plan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Whatukno, do you propose airbombing them with leaflets containing naked pictures of Liz Vicious?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

um no, that won't be too nice, I mean there could be children that got those leafletts.

I am proposing one day of fun and love amongst people in a regon that is usually violent.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Booze for the Israelis and Palestinian Christians (yes there are Palestinians that drink alcohol) but perhaps some other intoxicant for the muslims. I hear they like to smoke various things.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Booze for the Israelis and Palestinian Christians (yes there are Palestinians that drink alcohol) but perhaps some other intoxicant for the muslims. I hear they like to smoke various things.

If anyone out there needs a drink I'd say it's the God fearing Jews and Muslims. But you're right, it wouldn't hurt the Christians either.

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Cadbury

um no, that won't be too nice, I mean there could be children that got those leafletts.

I am proposing one day of fun and love amongst people in a regon that is usually violent.

You say this now but any man who writes romance stories/novels is obviously a sick, twisted, and perverted individual. I wouldn't put anything past you.

Salute!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Budwieser? Are you trying to start a war? Geeze...that's just nasty stuff.

On your idea as a whole? It couldn't be any worse than some of the other so called plans that have been attempted...

What happens, though, during the hangover stage of the party...you know it's gotta happen eventually...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Yes, this could work, however I'm not certain who I would contact for such substances. Could be worth looking into however.

reply to post by Cadbury

I take that as a complement, thank you. I am willing to do just about anything to make peace in the Middle East a reality in my lifetime. I think that it's necessary it's prudent and its a worthwhile cause.

reply to post by seagull

Ah now the real genius shows in my plan the after effects. Yes after the celebration no one will want to fire a single gun or rocket as they will be too hungover to want to deal with the noise. This is when true peace can be talked about. This is when you make peace happen when the Israeli and Hamas leaders are so sick that they would rather stay in bed than to be aggressive.

Perhaps a choice on the beverage? Heineken, Coors? Perhaps a wide variety of beer to intoxicate the residents of the Middle East and bring about this "crazy idea" and make it work.

Sometimes you have to think outside the box to find a solution and here is where I think I have found a good solution that will work in the long term.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I like the ambiguity here, where no one knows if you´re kidding or serious.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yes!!! YES! Party! What a great idea. But there must be something except beer - for Israeli and Palestinian Muslims. Maybe hookah? It is a little hard to dance holding it and no hangover is expected, but it also lowers personal "defenses".
Next Nobel peace prize should go to you.
Maybe following scheme of lasting peace can be applied - day party (thus no fightings) and day hangover/rest (no ability to fight) and so on and on. "A land flowing with beer and tobacco". And wolf shall smoke with sheep, and leopard shall drink with lamb.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

If I were kidding, I would have put this in the Jokes Puns and Pranks forum.

reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

See? Someone gets the idea. A land of fun sun and inebriation. Party central will be located in Tel Aviv Israel. And this is where fun and good times will radiate all over the globe. Peace can happen, it won't be at the end of a knife but at the tip of a glass. Something fun and great can come of my plan.

I just gotta keep on going with those corporate sponsors. If I were a really rich person I would do it myself but I'm not so I will enlist the help of agencies and corporations to get my idea off the ground and make the Middle East a great place to be. This party this one event will be the hallmark of the plan for lasting peace in the region. This one party will set into motion events that will bring peace throughout the world.

I envision a party so massive so all encompassing that everyone everywhere will take notice and see that peace comes by people accepting one another as equals and equality comes not through brute force but through good times shared.

By the end no one will have forgotten what had transpired and there will be an unspoken bond by all at attendance. "I partied with you" will be a hallmark of the peace established by this one earthshaking event!

It's so crazy it just might work!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I know a lot of you are saying, WUK your insane, this crazy idea of yours will never fly.

Well ya know what? They said that to the wright brothers and look what they did!

I am tellin ya, this is one time people should follow a good idea that seems a little out there I bet that by the time that the party is done there would be a lasting peace accord in the middle east and people (albeit hungover) would be happy about it.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
ok I quickly made this concept promo poster for the event...
I know it needs work and I hope to have something really dinamic by the time the real hard core planning stage of the event occurs.

I took a peace sign, a cool pic of the palestinian flag and the Israli flag and put em together.

This lists where and when the event will center.

Tel Megiddo

Beer Sheba

On December 21 2012 This is when this party is going down, if I can get all the sponsors to agree to it that is.

The ultamate party in the ultamate place. This will ROCK THE WORLD!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Very cool logo. But i think that influence of brown dwarfes on beer should be closer examined before concentrating such an amount of this possibly hazardous fluid in the unknown gravitational conditions. Also the influence of alchohol on ennunaki/reptilians has to be researched better (since i have no desire to share my beer with them - it must be found toxic!).
Also facilities near Megiddo cannot accomodate such a vast amounts of people (not to mention gog or magog guys) and infrastracture has to be upgraded.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
based on the same principles of your idea, everyone on earth should smoke weed! that, and nothing else, will make the world peaceful!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

They already have all the hash and opium they could ever want though.

But seriously, not that I don't like parties, but I think that is the whole culture they are trying to resist... the New World Culture. But it's going to be inevitable now. Soon their children will be just as ignorant and apathetic as the rest of of us.

"Inside every gook is an American waiting to get out."
-Full Metal Jacket

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

Well I just say that it's high time they got some good partying goin on over there. I think the place needs to let of a lot of pent up steam and agression.

I mean seriously if you don't get funky now and again your going to throw rocks and kill people with tanks and stuff. This plan unlike any other will show the middle east a medium ground. Im trying to say, Hey have your culture and yet have fun too.

I mean big bands lots of alcohol. (and whatever other substances that are against the T&C to talk about on this site so I avoid talking about them like the plague) Girls, fun and a huge party atmosphere would do good for the region. I think that this idea will bring them closer to peace than any other idea that they have tried.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I know the place "Beersheba" really exists, but isnt the "Beer" just the most hilarious coincidence.

Nice going!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

I remember you from other threads and I understand your position of "decent folk vs. evil NWO Zionists".

But I think you could use some party too. No doubt some will see it as part of the conspiracy to subvert "decent" (read: uptight) culture.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I know I was looking at a map of Israel thinking how many tanker trucks of beer I would have to convince the manufacturers to produce for the event when I saw it.

I said to myself. "Dude! THERES THE EPICENTER FOR THE PARTY!" It's just a nice coincidence that Mount of Megiddo is there and supposedly the site for armageddon.

So we got the place and we got the date. IDK about aliens commin and crashing the party, after all I was going to have an open party so I suppose it would be a BYOB for them (I just don't know what aliens drink after all) and so the more the merrier. I hope I can get at least a billion people into Israel for the celebration. That will show em all that the world wants em to be peaceful.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Imagine aliens turning up after years of studying out news to be greeted by GW Bush and Osama Bin Laden arm in arm offering them a beer.
Imagien what they would think

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BBTBE

I'm not sure what they would think, heck I am not sure Bush would want to show at that party. Neither would UBL
But hey if they feel obligated or wish to show support for a peaceful and more tolerant Israel and Middle East then by all means they would be welcome.

The point is of course to create such a large gathering of love peace and happy thoughts that by willpower of all in attendance alone will bring about the necessary change in the political climate.

People refusing to fire guns, people refusing to throw rocks, people refusing to add to the violence. This is the reason for this party. Simply put to show another way.

And maybe the aliens would see this as a positive sign and come say hello

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join