It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The What U KNO Middle East Peace Plan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Having studied the problems in the middle east extensively I have discovered that there is a problem that is not really addressed with the issues surrounding the hot bed known collectively as the Middle East.

The fundamental flaw is that we as westerners give too much respect to the Muslim culture, it's ideology and its practice. While in the meantime we do not receive the same respect back.

My proposal is thus, a simple experiment in gathering people together in a joyous celebration.

So I need corporate sponsorship because I don't have the funds myself to complete this monumental task. But if I can get corporate sponsorship and backing I believe that I can once and for all bring lasting peace to the middle east.

How? Quite simply by hosting the largest keg party in the history of the world in every major city in the Middle East!

Ok ill wait for the laughter to die down... Finished? Ok ill continue...

What are the two most strict edicts in the Muslim tradition? No alcohol and women should be covered. Ok lets throw this away for one day. One day lets have people all over the Middle east allow themselves to get funky and get drunk.

Get everyone we possibly can completely wasted. Why? cause it's my belief that people in the Middle East are way way to uptight and this causes people to behave badly.

It's high time that people in the Middle East let their hair down for one day and get partying!

So to impose my little scheme on the middle east of course I'm going to need loads of beer, Hundreds if not thousands of Food Grade semi tankers full of beer. I am also going to need every single exotic dancer I can get from the US over to the middle east.

For one day lets host the largest party on Earth, one day of fun and sun and let everyone share in drunken stupidity.

When it's all said and done I will bet you two things...

1. People in the Middle East will have been able to blow off some much needed steam.

2. The next day those that have participated in the party will be too hung over to fire a gun.

One day of fun could mean a lifetime of peace and prosperity for the world.

I know that Islamic doctrine dictates no alcohol and despises lewd conduct by women, that's part of the problem. People over there aren't allowed to get down and party they are frustrated and angry.

So let's get some corporate sponsorship behind this idea and get everyone drunk in the middle east one day. Lets see how they fundamentally change their ideology if they are given the opportunity to blow off some steam let go of their inhibitions and have some good natured fun.

I know a lot of you will say this will never work. But you don't know unless you try right? So lets give it a try. If we fail what did we loose?

BTW, don't forget to flag, star, and digg this idea!

[edit on 6/11/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
lol !

Hmmm I am not sure of your chances here but can appreciate your solution and so I will get right on the phone to Heineken

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It´s true that fun needs to be re-introduced to those societies.

We´re already trying to infiltrate their culture with the following measures:

* Covertly introducing small amounts of '___' into their water system

* Showing lewd music-videos of sexy women on their TV-Channels

* Connecting the entire place to the Internet

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

see but thats being done so covertly, what we need is a massive party something on a grand huge scale announced to the world that the middle east is the place to be for the biggest party in all of HISTORY. The historical significance of this event will be astounding.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
OK, how about start out with an Israeli-Palestinian re-union party, the biggest in the world.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Absolutly! Sponsored by heineken, coors and budweiser! Lets get some exotic dancers and chipendale dancers over there and lets throw the largest party the world has ever seen in the spirit of good will and peace. Get both sides mingling together just so that everyone has a chance to talk and realise that they are not that different.

Breaking down some walls is the paramount part of my lil plan. That way we can see that everyone wants peace and in all reality people aren't that much different than each other.

Besides who wouldnt wanna get completely thrashed in downtown Tel Aviv for one day having fun with everyone?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I certainly believe that all the stiffs from both sides of conflicts need to get laid and trashed...urgently. Im not even joking about that.

Anyone running around promoting some anti-this and anti-that ideology has at the core of his heart one problem only: Lack of fun.

So...yes. Absolutely. Its not just insane speculation.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
well I'm not sure if those Middle Easterners need alcohol or need to show skin to have fun.

I recently attended a lebanese wedding where no alcohol was served and I have to say I never saw so many uninfluenced people have so much fun. It was non stop dancing and partying all night long.

I wish the problems in the middle east were as simple as people being too uptight.......

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Of course you can have fun without alchohol.

The idea is in general that lack of fun produces boredom and boredom produces coming up with problems and coming up with problems produces conflict and conflict produces more conflict and more conflict produces war.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

You could be right WorldWatcher, I just think that it would be easier to accomplish a true peace in the middle east if people were a little inebriated and didn't think about killing each other for one day. One day of uninhibited freedom and fun.

And no one can argue that women make the world a better place.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
my fool proof plan:

Erase all border lines from every map and globe. Refer to places are regions or continents and forget that countries exist.

actually it's poverty, lack of education, and a barage of social issues that lead to conflict, not just boredom.. though boredom could account for the "rock throwers".

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
actually it's poverty

Lack of a fun job

lack of education

Lack of fun at school

and a barage of social issues

Lack of party.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've always known alcohol to be best at emphasizing aggressive tendencies so I don't think your idea will work. Now, along the same lines but different, I say we get the everyone in the West to sit down and maybe some cannabis might do the trick.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Yes you plan would work WorldWatcher, however there is intense resistance to it because of the New World Order fear. For some strange reason people like their boarders. (don't ask me why I really don't know) but people do and they resist this change.

But one day of a good solid party in the middle east. One day when people can get together and realise that they are not each others enemies One day they can lay down their guns and pick up a pint. That one day they can show the world a better place to live.

Wasn't it back in WWI there was a trench of English, and trench of German soldiers fighting. They stoped on Christmas day, One day they did not fight each other. Went into no mans land and exchanged gifts. That one day the war stoped. This Christmas Truce was one day that peace won. Thats the kind of day I am looking for in the middle east. One day of peace for a lifetime of peace.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Its not mostly the common people that need to party, its the people in power who take everything too seriously.

I envision a Hamas guy getting on the dancefloor with the Israeli Prime Minister. After that maybe a soccer match between the two nations. That would ease some tensions.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Absolutely! Also don't forget to get people from all over to attend. Have it open for everyone. Don't exclude people. The bigger the party the better. I think you will see that if you get loads of people all gathered in celebration for peace that peace will come about.

Talk is cheap in my opinion. What works is action, actually doing something to bring about peace is what is needed. Sure you can plan a peace process but how about hauling in millions of gallons of booze and throwing the worlds largest keg party? That's action! That will get people motivated to be peaceful.

What can be achieved when people come together for peace is astounding! What is needed is a lubricating force to smooth out hostilities for those that are so bent on hatred of each other they actually forget what they are angry about.

It is my belief that most Muslims are peaceful people, it's also my belief that most Jews are peaceful people. What is missing is the realisation and the opportunity for those two groups to come together and see that one another are not their enemies but can be their friends.

A massive party in the Middle East could be the cornerstone to that realisation and the foundation for something good. Imagine if you will Hamas leaders dancing with Jewish leaders? Imagine if you will people having fun together, beads being thrown from tanks instead of bullets. Imagine if you will a party like no other that has ever happened in the history of the Earth. All for the simple goal of bringing together those that would destroy each other for one day in peace.

Just one day is all the world would need to secure a lasting peace in the rejion. One day that everyone everywhere was able to be proud to be human and see love and peace and people enjoying themselves without fear without hatred and without the walls that devide them.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Start looking for sponsors....

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ok I contacted Anheiser Bush (the makers of Budweiser) and sent them this email...

Would AB be interested in sponsoring the world’s largest keg party, hosted in Israel? For the expressed idea of promoting peace in the Middle East I want to throw the world’s largest keg party ever conceived. But I need corporate sponsorship. I was thinking sending hundreds of thousands of gallons of beer to the Middle East and hosting the world’s biggest party. Throwing this party would bring a lasting peace to a region that is so troubled.

Budweiser could bring product awareness and introduce your brand to a new market. One that before was deemed unattainable. It could mean huge profits for your company and bring your brand to a part of the world that before might have been difficult to do. In the spirit of peace and harmony AB could be launched as the beer that grabbed the reins of the peace process and showed the world what can be done with one celebration.

What do you think?

Yes the product placement incentives and the possibility to promote their product to a place where it might have been difficult to introduce it might be an incentive to help me with my little dream.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Ah...but you might be called out for conspiracy-against-islamic-faith, turning them on to booze.

Your plan?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Do you think I should contact pepsico? Perhaps for an alternitive?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join