It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Verified Area 51 employee speaks candidly about the base!! Read This!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This is an a transcript from a verified area 51 employee. Its a long read but interesting.

Transcript of V.L.'s Custer, South Dakota Meeting in August, 1995. This is a transcript from a tape of a talk that he gave regarding his 12 years at Area 51. V.L. is an upstanding citizen, a gentleman and speaks the truth. His involvement with area 51 has been verified by countless sources.

www.all-natural.com...

[edit on 11-6-2008 by luxor311]

[edit on 11-6-2008 by luxor311]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxor311
This is an a transcript from a verified area 51 employee. Its a long read but interesting.

Transcript of V.L.'s Custer, South Dakota Meeting in August, 1995. This is a transcript from a tape of a talk that he gave regarding his 12 years at Area 51. V.L. is an upstanding citizen, a gentleman and speaks the truth, this we assure you.

www.all-natural.com...

I'll take your word for it, but unfortunately, "V.L. is an upstanding citizen, a gentleman and speaks the truth, this we assure you." is not enough to convince the rest of ATS.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

You obviously didn't read the transcript why don't you start there.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well, just finished it. There's a lot of interesting points made, but way to many "that's all I will say about that" and "Can't say anything more" statements to allow for any content that we haven't already digested and gone through with a fine tooth comb. More of a rehash of already publicly available information.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxor311
reply to post by NightVision

You obviously didn't read the transcript why don't you start there.

Actually i did. This was posted years ago. Thank you for your post though. No disrespect intended.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Verified? He is pretty vague throughout, doesnt really provide any information, and made at least one big error.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Been around a long time (obviously) and it has zero credibility.

"Trust me" on this and "believe me" on that........no evidence of virtually any of his claims or assertions.

He's a fraud.

new topics

top topics

join