It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire Damages Texas Governor's Mansion - Arson Suspected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Fire Damages Texas Governor's Mansion - Arson Suspected

www.wiredprnews.com

Austin, Texas (WiredPRNews.com) — A fire tore through the Texas Governor’s Mansion on Sunday morning leaving behind a saddened and scorched version of the once regal 152-year old landmark. Photos of the interior, released on Tuesday, show a collapsed ceiling flooding natural sunlight onto charred debris and blackened walls.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
[url=http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/texassouthwest/stories/DN-mansion_11tex.ART.State.Edition1.4624add.html]www.dallasnews.com[/ur l]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I wonder what went up in flames. There have been a few fires in well protected places around the nation.

www.wiredprnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Photos reveal extent of fire damage to Texas Governor's Mansion

Gov. Rick Perry's office released photos Tuesday showing just how badly the interior of the Texas Governor's Mansion was damaged in Sunday's blaze, including images of gutted halls and stairways, cratered ceilings and piles of charred debris.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Maybe Bush left some files that people weren't supposed to see. Or maybe he forgot some dirty magazines and didn't want to get busted.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

If you have access to Rats, it examined a fire at the NSA in Maryland; this may tie into the NSA fire in Maryland.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Sorry...here is the link to the earlier thread! www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

[edit on 11-6-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Who is responsible for the safety of the Texas state governor's mansion? Who created this, deaf, dumb, and blind State Treasure?

Who is responsible for maintaining the security cameras that record activity on theTexas gorernor's mansion grounds in Austin? Who is responsible for monitoring and recording the grounds of the Texas state governor's mansion to 'keep the peace'.

What is the best way to destroy the image of texas heritage in it's citizen's minds? What is the singlemost historical building in all of the wermacht, ahem!, I mean Austin.

Why was no guard on the property? Why are they making absolutely certain that everybody 'understands and knows' that absolutely no person was on the premises ... except the arson suspect?

Who will get the big money to rebuild a state of the art facility? Are you being suckered?

Why are we told absolutely that NO PERSON was on the grounds?

"Duh ... we din' had nobody der ... errr ... uhhhh .... duhhhh ...., so we don' knows whut happent."

A texas state governor's mansion in Austin Texas burned mostly, right across the street from the Texas Congressional Houses and there is no FBI ?!, no Homeland Security !?! What are we paying for?

This smells of malfeasance in office at the very least. Now let us ask, who benifits?

Who benifited when Hitler burned down the Reichstag, the 'Reichstag fire'.
I think the similarities are comical.

Where are all the documents that were stored in the mansion, all the computers, the gifts, ahem!, I mean cultural icons from diplomatic ties.

This was a ... billion ? ... dollar residence?

I wonder where the computer records of all the historical artifacts from the mansion are? I wonder where all the artifacts ... are?

Who is using the furniture this very minute? Who's stinky ass is sitting in your state treasure, right after 'they' burned your stuff down.

Tex, you gotta' get a move on, you let them vultures in their, know they gonna pick that rustled cow clean, and nobody's gonna help you fix your fence.

Texas, you've looked the other way a long, long time, you gave us the bushes. Not much sympathy out here in New Orleans.

I wonder who was 'good' enough to keep all the looted, ahem! I mean secured all the relics, kept them safe ... from the fire. Of course they didn't know. You Texans better find out because it looks like a bunch of rich folk politicians and their screed is about to fleece ya good Tex.

The governor's mansion in Austin, Texas, (snickering), totally unguarded ... probably a crime ... total malfeasance.

I smell suckers.

new topics

top topics

join