It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons and Power

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Haaaay, ALightinDarkness! Lighten up. You know you like me.

Seriously. Handshake.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I felt the urge to type this:
"I am a winged being holding a lens concave on both sides from my view it forms the symbol of infinity-the edge of a looking glass where two worlds worlds meet and form a spark of energy"

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

My previous post was a response to another comment above mine, certainly not trying to make people angry. However, I do believe this has been stated before, in regards to Albert Pike's reference to Lucifer and his admiration to this entity.

Albert Pike, as an Adept, knew very well that Lucifer is not an "entity". It is a symbol. He even stated this very clear in Chapter 3 of Morals and Dogma, a book I'd be willing to bet the farm that you haven't read.

There you go, praising God's arch enemy, in secret. One can only fathom how many more evils linger in their lodges.

Albert Pike most certainly never praised "God's arch enemy". In fact, as the Absolute Existence, God doesn't have any "arch enemy". As God has said in the Scriptures, "I make good and create evil; I am the Lord".

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I Have found a Encyclopedia of Freemasonry published by McClure publishing in 1917, Is this one of those "tell all Books" or is (was) it used by the masonic craft?
Thanks for any info you would be willing to pass on

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i just finished a book by fulcanelli describing the stone work in the various gothic cathedrals of france, much of this stone work was done by masons and tells a beautiful but silent story of how to purfiy one's self in order to receive and act on God's spirit. it's hard for me to undertand how these same masons could want to control the world... perhaps things have changed overtime or there order has become corrupt? nevertheless if one is willing to see the true path of God it's still there sculpted into the silient stones...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Proof is in the pudding...er pride. Look at every symbol designed as a source of pride "we are better than you and sit on our comfy couch eatin chips watchin you die overseas and here" Every symbol designed with pride and power in mind comes from mason influence. The dollar, the statue of liberty, Nasa, The flag(yes im sorry), all fed monuments, Hoover dam to power area 51 and others. Has anyone seen the newmexico quarter by the fed mason elite...right where area 51 is theres a sun on the state....sooo much pride just like serial killers wanting to be caught. Show humility ask for forgivness and make a truly conscious change in your life.

Peace and love to all

WAY TO GO OKLAHOMA!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by daemonicsoul

This is part of their superiority complex, which is exactly what Lucifer adopted when he believed himself of greater worth than his creator, and was then cast out from heaven. In essence the free-masons have adopted Lucifer as their master and in the process, Lucifer has become their God. So, like I've said before all the symbolism and references to light are actually in praise of Lucifer. As we all know, Lucifer, can appear as an angel of light.
While freemasons continue to deny this, there' just no denying who they've dedicated themselves to imo.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hm. Are you trying to harden Freemason fraternity? Magnify an Us vs Them antagonism? Sure looks like it to me. Do they need your help? Worried about something?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

I notice your not capable of doing anything but spouting off anti-masonic propaganda. Is there a reason why you can't reply to the fact that everything you just said has been proven wrong...in this thread?

Darn logic again, ruining the anti-masons fun...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by liamoohay

That is really very odd,man. But I have a similar urge to talk about monkeys and zombies as well. Wierd.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Look mate, if you would do me and yourself a small favor and at least read the thread I linked to earlier, at the very least try to address it, and why you think the points made in it are incorrect. You'll make yourself more believeable, if nothing else.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

That is really very odd,man. But I have a similar urge to talk about monkeys and zombies as well. Wierd.

Do tell of these monkeys and zombies you speak.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Nothing but stuff that's off topic, I assure you. A top ten list of words that bubble to the top of my brain would include monkeys and zombies. Why? I've no idea. SOrry, I'm afraid I was having a bit of fun with your post there, no offense was meant by it.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Has anyone read The Walking Dead GN by image? Very good series cant wait for the next one. The forshadowing of current events relating to masonic elite influence is satirical at its finest.

Have any Mason's here been to the guidestones in Georgia or the airport in denver Colorado? Its funny the builders mis spelled the russian slab. Oh and do the masons here believe the 500,000,000 population cap. Its hard not to recognize that as truth. If you compare us to other mammals our size, we are way above populations that ensure a healthy Eco system. So whats the answer...WW3 thus those in power stay in power and the world starts anew from the ashes. My answer was to have two kids, dont let um outnumber ya i always say.

Peace is barely possible due to the currupt elite of most religions of the world, forgetting the lessons of humility and allowing great evils to occur. All in the name of belief? I sooo call shinanagins on reality. I wonder if the angels after ascension looked back down after delivering a message and said duh!? There should be spirit back in the schools of mind and body otherwise we breed ignorance and slaves for Lucifers walking dead.

Go Oklahoma!! I hope all states follow
NESARA NOW!

www.nesara.us...

[edit on 14-6-2008 by daemonicsoul]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

Nothing but stuff that's off topic, I assure you. A top ten list of words that bubble to the top of my brain would include monkeys and zombies. Why? I've no idea. SOrry, I'm afraid I was having a bit of fun with your post there, no offense was meant by it.

None taken, I found it funny and was just going with it

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Have you seen the movie "Endgame"? I

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

1) There is no masonic elite.
2) All of the so called "NWO influences" on the Denver airport have been debunked throughout this forum, and the masonic stuff on there has been debunked on this forum more times than I can count.
3) The Georgia guide stones have nothing to do with masonry, and at best it was done to scare people - it worked. If the NWO really existed, do you think they would announce themselves like that?
4) I sincerely advise you not to believe every conspiracy you read.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Monkeys and zombies, huh? Hm. That's interesting. It sounds less Nazi than "subhuman", I suppose...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

Oh jeeze. I'm not a Mason so don't try that on me. I love zombie comics and books and loved Curios George when I was a kid. I was just kinda clowing around with Liamoohay's post that he felt compelled to post. The third most common random thing for me to say is goat cheese. I was trying to be a little funny here when everyone else was starting to snipe at each other, lay off man.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
My bad. As old Rumsfeld said, "There are known unknowns, and there are unknown unknowns..."

Good citizens are vigilant.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join