It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston, Philly, NYC, and Dallas all in 24 hrs - Is it happening?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This was posted by BeanTownJoey on youtube 22 hours ago:

"I just posted a UFO that I filmed last night in boston.

What is scarey is that it is one of but many that have been post over the past week in Philadelphia, New York, and Dallas. I think the US is up to something or the FBI."

Here is his Boston UFO video: www.youtube.com...

"Right after i filmed the UFO we must have seen a hundred cops on foot and in cars. we just left i did not want the FBI or the police taking my footage."

It's hard to hear what the guy in the video is saying but I think I can hear him saying "hey Paul, you think that thing is like, is that ET?!" and "I don't understand that **SNIP**"

I sent this guy a youtube message with my phone number so I hope he writes back and/or calls me so I can find out more about him and the video. I hope it's not CGI.

Here is another video of a similar looking UFO over Boston: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-6-2008 by ufo reality]

mod edit: profanity

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I think we deemed all four of the different locale videos fake. Half of them are uploaded by new users, and one is clearly CGI.

Does "UFO! UFO! UFO! UFO! Ring a bell?"

I think ALLisONE actual debunked the Dallas ones by displaying that all the four angles showed the UFO being at different heights, and I think one even flew away in a different direction (Horizontal). Then there's that darn blue spark!

Anyways, here's where the threads started:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
In my opinion, no it is not happening.

Let's take another look at what we have here, a lot of grainy, blurry, shaky videos that really don't provide enough information to come to a logical conclusion about what we're seeing.

I think 99.9 % of any ufo video on YouTube is not legit. That being said, the other .1% I think is definitley a UFO, just not E.T.

If an alien race wants to make itself known to us, they're not just going to start flying around the earth. I think it'll be a little like it's portrayed in movies. A mass sighting with lots of ships all over the world.

Those are just my thoughts on it. I'm probably wrong.

new topics

join