It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Web Bot Project Predicts Apocalypse In 2012!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mainer

Yes, # in-#.out, no matter how scientific or advanced this system is. More interesting would be a semi-conscious system that can dig in on Google Books, that would be interesting. First just simple questions, then the AI system starts to learn from the questions asked, the amount of input (questions) would be huge.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by reugen
More interesting would be a semi-conscious system that can dig in on Google Books, that would be interesting.

We may not realize it but what we type on our keyboards and 'uploaded' to the net is from our subconscious mind, at least much of it. After all, ideas etc are accessed from here. As per Eastern philosophy, we are the universe, the universe is within us including its many dimensions. So we all could be on a similar wave length - a time wave that has already happened, with events lying in our sub-conscious. These probably manifest themselves at certain times which we unknowingly tap out on our keyboards.

Heck! This is getting complicated, so I leave it here!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The title of the thread is not correct: 'Apocalypse' translates: Revealing. We ARE in the Age of Revealing Right NOW - since about 1999. By 2012 EVERYTHING will be revealed!

Also, on your Oct. 7th 2008 prediction: Nothing Happened.
This proves that a lot of the fear energy is shifting away and is tipping toward positive, Love/peace/harmony - type consciousness.

Fear is lifting from the Consciousness of Humanity, and by 2012 many will be able to restore the planet to join the higher dimensions in our galaxy - those who are ready will enter the higher dimensions, those who are not ready will go elsewhere.
IMO, this is a worthwhile project, however, I guess, it can serve a good purpose.
Good Luck and Blessings to all involved. E

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
you are a small child, its christmas eve you are so filled with anticipation of what tomorrow is going to bring. you can't wait for tomorrow, CHRISTMAS DAY!!! in your own child mind you have already convinced yourself of how great tomorrow, CHRISTMAS DAY!!! will be, you will get that new bike you have been wanting for, for so so long, all shiny and new you just know santa will bring it, you just know. but you can't wait you need to see into the future so you sneak downstairs at 3am just to make sure. but its dark and you can't see real good, but there in the dark you see it a brand new 10 speed bike santa came through, yes. you go back to bed. you wake up at 7am and you wake up everyone in the house GET UP! GET UP! ITS CHRISTMAS SANTA WAS HERE!!! then you go downstairs and there it is an old beat-up piece of #, thats not what was supposed to happen matter of fact santa didn't bring that. that's the bike from the garage sale down the street last weekend. you realize you've been duped, lied to, you are a chump. but then you realize something even worse, something unthinkable, something...blasphemous even THERE IS NO SANTA!!! this is all to much for your little child mind you become depressed lost confused, but in the days and weeks that follow you figure it out. you are a better person for what you know now. a lot of people are going to have this same experience on the morning of december 22nd 2012. and in the days weeks months and years that follow the world will become a better place.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Web Bot, afting reading all these posts--sounds like nothing more than Self-fulfilling Prophecy.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Bhutto assination was a no brainer, even I saw that coming.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This web bot thing suks!
I have seen people post predictions from the web bot before this is going to happen, thats going happen and it doesnt!
We have more control over our own future than some stupid machine....Unless we start believing the machine.....Youre choice...Sheeples....Stop depowering yourselves....thats waht the new world ored would want.....Stop letting others take away youre powers.....Choose your reality.........If you all want to die and live in a mess of a world then keep beleiving....Just leave my world out of it ....thank you
kx

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
This Web Bot "predicted" that the New Madrid Fault would have a large earthquake December 10-15 2008. Questioningall posted several threads about it. The first one about it here. Looks at the walls around himself. Hmm their still here. Nope! No Earthquake! Not even a tiny one we could feel. My house is directly on the New Madrid Fault Line. So anything over a 3 I'm going to feel! So I don't put any stock in Web Bot predictions.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

As a webmaster I know how "Spider-Bots" work. I used to promote websites, meaning I would code the "Meta-Tags" so that these "Spider-Bots" could read information pertaining to the site so it could put it in the search engine. Think of it as this: Google has millions of little "spiders" that they send out and crawl the whole internet every day. These spiders look in the "Meta-Tags" and then return to google with the found results. They then put the site in the search engine with the words that it found. Now, with that said. Do a search on 2012. Look how many sites come up. Now if Google was to send out its spiders JUST to look for 2012 keywords, the results would be astronomic, thus making a "prediction" so to speak that something is going to happen in 2012. If it were to pick up on something that no one knows about or has a website about...then we have a prediction theory. But to say it is predicting by basing the results on something that everyone is already talking about? This is non-sense.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Most of you are forgetting the actual facts of what is going on with our planet currently: Melting Ice Caps, rising seas, unusually active volcanos across the planet and unusually active tectonic plate movement (earthquakes), bigger and more frequent Red Tides, bigger and more frequent Hurricanes/Typhoons, dissapearance of species (ie the Honeybee) and the most important species loss is of the 300 million year old tree frogs - they haven't gone extinct in a long, long time. Bio-designed plagues and diseases exist in arsenals around the world. Let us not forget that the alignment of our solar sytem with the dark rift of the Milky Way galaxy is a fact that will happen. So, you have to ask yourself is it all just a sham or are all these actual things that are happening to our planet will they have some type of outcome, good or bad. The web bot must sense all these aspects too - otherwise how could it have predicted 9/11 ? I too am curious about the predictions it makes that have not come true or we just didn't figure it out yet.

reply to post by Dulcimer

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

well for non believers you need to read the bible its all there and revelations is happening just read revealations chapter 8 starting at verse 13

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I think it is hilarious when I see members stating that the web bot gets it's predictions from ATS rotfl. Like ATS is the only source for the bot.

ATS is a huge site but I imagine it is only a corn kernel in the tooth of the WEB Bot dinner

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
If it helps the audience I can add that I, personally, fully understand the technology behind this. You see, I am a world famous software engineer. If you want to know my credentials I would be happy to send you a link to my CV.

In the meantime, rest assured, (realizing that this is coming from a world-wide expert in software engineering, artificial intelligence, and a heavy research background) that I can confidently state that this botnet eschatology is a complete and total load of horsesh*t, and you can quote me on that.

John W. Ratcliff
Most Worshipful Senior Programmer

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jratcliff63367
I am a world famous software engineer. In the meantime, rest assured, (realizing that this is coming from a world-wide expert in software engineering, artificial intelligence, and a heavy research background)
John W. Ratcliff
Most Worshipful Senior Programmer

Whoa! An inflated ego as big as the great Himalayan range! People should strive to be a little more modest, what?

What do you say, JWR?

[edit on 11-1-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The Mayan Calendar is based around astronomical events. It has a calendar to track the earth's movement around the sun (just like ours), it has a 260 day religius cerimony calendar, and it has the bak'tun which tracks the sun's movement in relationship to other celestrial events: namely how the sun moves in relationship to constellations. After this calendar goes through 400 years, it begins again. On December 21, 2012, the calendar will END its 13th cycle and BEGIN its 14th.

The mayan's obviously didn't believe the world would end, or they wouldn't have bothered to make the calender repeat. Also, there is no real fear associated with this event in the mayan culture.

As Sandra Noble, executive director of the Foundation for the Advancement of Mesoamerican Studies, Inc. describes, "For the ancient Maya, it was a huge celebration to make it to the end of a whole cycle. To render December 21, 2012, as a doomsday or moment of cosmic shifting, she says, is a complete fabrication and a chance for a lot of people to cash in."

What is interesting is the corrolation of the winter solstace on this date. What will happen astronomically is that there will be a solstace as the solar system passes through the galactic equator. Not aliens, not a comet, not anything eventful other then stars in alignment.

For those of you who believe the web-bot: It reads the internet, as said before. It reads our superstitions. We're contributing to it right now!

For those of you who are religious and believe revelation, what about when Jesus said specifically that we would not know when the Day of the Lord comes. If you accept the bible's authority (and, for rhetorical purposes, we will) then it could not possibly be 2012 because thats when people expect it to be.

The world has just as much of a chance to come to an end on that day as it does on any other day.

Cheers,
-Nate Mitchell

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

A lot of religions believe that by speaking and strongly believeing something you can make it happen......it could be all the negative energy we are putting out.....it could be that this has happened before....there may have been other people just like this......what if the internet already existed trillions of years ago....and the Earth got so polluted...and so sick that it fought us off....we are a disease to the Earth.....humans for the most part deserve to be destroyed.....we have done nothing but destroy our provider...Mother Earth

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

yeah me neither, so it searches the internet for key words? and then it determines if they are callin for a change? then determines what kind of change they're calling for? and then tally it up? ... it seems like it would just tell you what ever the 'popular' theory of the time is...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i have a simple question. Can that Web Bot project be downloaded ?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY3797 the END???:sun go,es super nova?:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

12.12.12. would be really weird. Or 21.21.21. Am I skeptical. Well, I'm trying to be. These are numbers.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join