It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Bush regrets his legacy as man who wanted war

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have a question who is more evil Bush who did all the crap that he has done or the democratic party that has stood by and watched him do it and then when they have a chance to impeach him TWO TIMES refuse to do so. They are all scum and there needs to be change. Bush is just a talking piece for an overall government agenda and as much as this disgusts me everyone sitting back and watching it happen disgusts me more.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
reply to post by kleverone

Look, disagree with the President all you want - I sure do - but calling him a "Scum bag" lowers you and these forums.

That is your opinion. I believe the man is a scumbag and I believe that many others here agree with me therefore I will refer to him as such. If he were to join ATS I would certainly be repectful to him and abide by T&C but he is not here.....so he is a scumbag, in my opinion. I am a member first and foremost and I am not going to stop posting my opinions because you thinks it lowers the quality of this site.

By the way, I'm a member first and a mod second and this goes for everyone.

Please spare me the "You are a mod, you should't act like that" song and dance. If I am breaking the T&C then feel free to call me out, otherwise please allow me the ability to have the same personality I had when they asked me to be a mod in the first place.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Speak your mind, you are still a member. I back you up 100%.

Patriotism isnt supposed to be blind following of the criminals in office.

That man has never regreted anything he's ever done or gone along with.

Legacy my foot.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Speak your mind, you are still a member. I back you up 100%.

Patriotism isnt supposed to be blind following of the criminals in office.

That man has never regreted anything he's ever done or gone along with.

Legacy my foot.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Kleverone has EVERY right to address this pathologically lying, murdering, torturing WAR CRIMINAL as a scum-bag...If anything, he was being gentle with what most of us think of this stain upon humanity. The guy has wrecked this nation and is responsible for untold death and suffering, all to fullfill he and his slimey croney's agendas. This guy and the entire rest of his admin should be locked away for life for treason and war crimes.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This is almost funny.

He regrets......

I regret to inform you, mr. Bush that you are an evil scumbag and there is no excuse for YOU.

Did he cry when he uttered this lie? Tears flow so easily when you're a demon.

need there be another word said ?
for you. Well said.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
I have a question who is more evil Bush who did all the crap that he has done or the democratic party that has stood by and watched him do it and then when they have a chance to impeach him TWO TIMES refuse to do so. They are all scum and there needs to be change. Bush is just a talking piece for an overall government agenda and as much as this disgusts me everyone sitting back and watching it happen disgusts me more.

Indeed-I posted this interview with a constitutional lawyer on Countdown this a.m. here, but a mod moved it...Listen to what he has to say about this cowardly, corrupt, and co-complicitory congress of ours:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Scum bag ????

War criminal, sanctioning of murder and torture against all known international laws, killing who he wants and making a huge profit from it, and the very nicest we can call him is scum bag.

in fact........

A million people in the UK marched against the war and Blair ignored him and we got dragged into this stupid war for oil and profit..

Blair is a psychotic liar war criminal scum festering toad, bush is his master. The two deserve every piece of vitriol they get.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Bush is bush league compared to Cheney.

Cheney is a man who hunts other human beings for sport.

(But then a lot of fascist world leaders do that.... calling it The Ultimate Game.)

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I had not seen that interview, thanks for bringing it up DD.

Sadly, the precedent being set is that there is no longer accountability for actions in our government. The fact that Bush will not likely be held accountable for his treasonous acts against this country indicates to me that future presidents will be allowed the same amount of lattitude with no fear of recourse.

If our media were not so corrupted and had been presenting proper investigative reporting, I'd imagine that public outrage would have instigated impeachment hearings long ago.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
HE regrets his legacy?

Well, he can just join the crowd!

The whole country, the whole WORLD regrets HIS LEGACY!!!

It's almost like his eyes are opening for the first time!

[edit on 6/11/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Wow, he basically apologized for the wrong things. He should admit he erred in going into Iraq too softly, putting ground troops in too soon, having virtually no exit strategy, pandering to the environmentalists, pandering to illegal immigrants, and in not reaping a single spoil of war from Iraq. I'll gladly accept an apology from the man for any or all of those issues. As for what he brought up here, bah, no apology needed or accepted.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Bush did not say that he regrets his actions during his terms, but that his rhetoric was such that it was seized upon by anti-American factions.

I think Bush has done a splendid job in office and taking his rhetoric in context it was completely justified.

A lot of people today cringe at the thought of a man with genuine courage. Many more seem to find that quality in a US president intolerable.

George Bush was the right man at the right time to do a job that needed to be done.

Popularity polls don't make right.

Now, we'll see what Americans do at the polls this November.

We already know who our enemies want elected.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

You are your own enemies. The world dosen't care who you elect as long as you focus on yourselves and leave the world be, the world does not need or want a militaristic neocon america fighting the ghost of terrorism past, and judgeing from your economy, neither does america. And Bush has zero courage, daddy got him out of vietnam and kept him out of harms way for goodness sake.

I think anyone supporting Bush has to be some sort of corporate plant doing covert PR. Corporations are the only ones winning anything these days...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
There's many more things Id call this man, but scumbag seems as fitting as I can say it, in regards to the T and C

What I find funny about this '' im not a war mongerer '' statement, is that he's saying it in the same breathe as pushing for further sanctions against Iran...

Basically

'' I wish people didnt view me as a war mongering bully, im not really, but i still maintain the military option viable if Iran doesnt do as I, the decider, says! ''

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
I think anyone supporting Bush has to be some sort of corporate plant doing covert PR. Corporations are the only ones winning anything these days...

You would be dead wrong about the corporate plant accusation.

I'd like to get paid to post to the internet, but it won't happen on ATS.

As for the rest of your post, I'm not interested in your opinion.

Americans will decide who leads this country, for better or worse.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Yes, they will either vote for Panama McCain or Nigeria(?) Hussein. Or stay at home and post on somehwere like ATS

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Wow...this is the first time I've even heard bush speak like this. He must really be scared. I'm happy he's regretting his "demeanor" of gun-slinging and bombing. Unfortunately, none of this is probably true. He's just trying to cover his tracks.

I hope no-one feels sorry for this monster. After all, as he stated, he's still planning on leaving a game plan for attacking Iran.

But at least he's finally showing some weakness.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This is all part of the script, he is playing the poor president that does not want wars anymore. But mark my words, he will stay president for a long time, there will be an emergency event before the election and bush will stay for war with Iran.

The directive loosely defines "catastrophic emergency" as "any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions."

When the President determines a catastrophic emergency has occurred, the President can take over all government functions and direct all private sector activities to ensure we will emerge from the emergency with an "enduring constitutional government."

[edit on 11-6-2008 by sc4venger]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
He is expressing regret.. but honestly I don't think it is for the loss of anyone but for the loss of his ego. He will go down in the history books as a war monger not a hero.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join