It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOIA: Unknown - Teletype Posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I just watched a bunch of seperate posts get put up and before i can click on it to check it out (it sounds interesting), it is removed. I get redirected to an error page.

FOIA: Unknown - Teletype message 001 to FOIA: Unknown - Teletype message 003

I doubt that all three subsequent messages were database errors...so...

...whats with all the deleting of the threads? Is it the staff or the author doing it?

Damn you interesting thread titles.

EDIT: If it is the staff taking these threads down, I would like to request that a seperate error page be made for those posts which are deleted by the staff...or at least leave a note in the thread as you lock it.

ERROR: You've Requested A Page
That No Longer Exists
(it happens to the best of us)

On July 28th, 2007, we underwent a significant upgrade to our servers and technology infrastructure. Part of that upgrade included some modifications to the information architecture across several sites. Perhaps you followed an old link, or used a bookmark to an old page, or, it may even be possible that you (or someone else) mistyped a link to our sites.

To just close a thread and redirect us to a page which is inaccurate seems like poor practice for a 'deny ignorance' site.

[edit on 6/11/0808 by spines]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
the thread you clicked on was probably moved to the RATS forum. A place where you have to "pay" using your ats points to read.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Ah, this is something I forgot even existed (the RATS section).

Hmm, finally a reason to head on over there?

join