It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coasttocoast - Strange Humanoid?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

This report about Transparent Humanoid comes from a TV program called "grandes misterios del milenio" from Mexico, aired on Sundays in a station that belongs to Televisa.This show directed and hosted by Jaime Maussan.The guy who shot the footage and others who were there are saying the thing attacked them.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Wow!
when I first saw this I didn't know what to make of it.
But after hearing David Icke's interview with Credo Mutwa, I have a theory on what it could be.

Credo Mutwa spoke of beings that had One Leg and where eggshell white and almost transparent as if they flicker in and out of reality.
Credo Mutwa calls these beings the equivalent of the Men in Black for the ExtraTerrestrials.
When an African tribesman caught, harmed or killed an E.T., the One legged creatures would visit the individual and torment them.

He said they wore black robes but in this kid's cellphone video you can see the odd shape and weird jumpin movements when it walks as if it had only one leg.

Could these be the same beings?

I saw this video with Jaime Maussan in Laughlin when they first showed it.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I don't see a "one legged being". I don't know what it is but it could be anything. And all just as valid as what you say it is.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 123space

This being looks like the outline of one of the many different types of beings I painted from Lumeria. Lumeria's boundaries are and was located in the greater western part of the United States extending into the Pacific ocean to Hawaii and and western Samoa. I was channeled to spell Lemuria like the spelling Lumeria.

I painted this being, I named Lume, from the statue carved that I discovered in the western part of the U.S. Not only does this being's outline look like the Lume, the pony tail looking outline hair design that is on top of the the head is shaped in the same way and it is absolutely uncanny. Not to mention the head and face shape is exactly like the Lume and I was told or channeled that the Lumerian's, made up of a melting pot of all races ascended into light beings. I painted this Lume in full color several years ago and when you see the painting it will blow you away. This is not a joke.

As I predicted on Art Bell's yearly prediction show back in Jan.1, 2006 was that Lumeria would be discovered in the western part of the U.S. and will go down in history as one of the greatest discoveries in human history. Rik Riley

[edit on 11-6-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This article about the Ixhuatlan Veracruz alien video is just a copy made
by this guy ufobloger from our own ATS May 28, 2008 discussion. This
guy just copied and pasted my photos and complete information that
I posted here in exclusive and he did'nt mentioned me or ATS as his
source of information, now it seems he is distributing the story on
other websites but it was posted here first. Check and compare.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now 123space please don't contribute to a piracy act and mention the
original source: ATS

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
looks like a cardboard cut-out to me,
and it`s got Jaime Maussan`s name
attached!!!
Steer well clear!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

[ATS-free_spirit] -This event took place on March 10, 2007 in a small town named Ixhuatlan del Cafe in the state of Veracruz, Mexico. Octavio Melo is a young coffee plantation worker who was driving his Jeep at
dnt get agree ur name is there too

So what you think about this video personally?

[edit on 11-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
that video looks like a smudge on a piece of glass, held in front of the phone. The movement looks like someone moving this piece of glass sideways to appear that its walking. It would also explain the soft, translucent look to it as well.

new topics

top topics

join