It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which is more important....A mans life or his death? (I realted it to conspiraces)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Which is more important....A mans life or his death?

So which is it what a man does in his life or how he falls in death? I am asking this question to see what type of response I get from the members of this board. Please don't place this in below top secret. After I get a couple of responses I will explain how this related to many long held conspiracies.

I poseted this before but it got moved. The reason I ask it is to show how people would change their view if I asked the question like this.

Which is more important Jesus life or his death. It seem like most people focus on his death more than his life. Why you ask?!?! Becuse the powers at be have warped your minds to think that his death was more important than his life. But this dosn't just apply to Jesus it also applies to most of our mayters. Martian Luther King is another good example. A lot of people think that if he didn't di the civl rights movement wouldn't fo had as much success. This is a farse.

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It is what it is... They are equal, cant have one with out the other.

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Suire, while alive, his teachings brought new meaning to the word prophet, but there was nothing said that wasn't already said before. The only difference between Jesus and other prophets of that time was that he healed others. But this isn't important when viewed by the bigger picture.

Jesus had to die. He knew that from day one. He died so others would be saved.

It's like this... what is more important, one man, or the world? Jesus knew that answer. Just as it is said in the Star Trek Movie Wrath of Kahn...

"The needs of the many outway the needs of the few or the one"

It is with this in mind that the death is deemed more important. At least, for the people who believe in Hebrew texts. Now, you may come across some other people (who shall remain... nameless)... that feel that his death didn't do anything, that the world is damned, no matter what was done.

join