It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHEMTRAILS - The Final Word (well, MY final word...)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
In my ignorance, I never knew exactly how 'contrails' related to 'chemtrails'. Now... ah ha!

Contrail is what the planes leave behind when they travel through areas of sky containing more moisture than usual. I knew what they were, but I did not know what they were called. - Contrails -

Chemtrail is a word that was created when somebody asked, "What are those lines in the sky?' and there was some type of MISCOMMUNICATION of the word "contrail" in reply. Thus, "chemtrail" and an ill-conceived conspiracy were born.

I hope some people can relax and find some relief from this.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

We wish people would find relief in it but they choose to ignore pretty much all the laws of meteorology and atmospheric science

Tried with countless threads to explain why chemtrail existence is not plauisble but just get accused of being part of the cover up

Let them stress and continue to wear their gas masks is what i say

And just to add, chemtrail was a term made up by Art Bell in the late 90's while he was trying to sell something on his radio show, lol

[edit on 11/6/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
What is this, debunkers night out on the web?

You're both wrong, some sort of covert atmospheric spraying, popularly known as chemtrails, is a reality, I have seen it under unambiguos circumstance, and posted my account on another thread here on ATS. You can say it's people confusing them with normal contrails, and in a lot of cases you will be right, but there are cases where something else is going on and people are correctly identifying atmospheric spraying with an undisclosed purpose.

I think it's related to this whole climate change mess modern science has got itself into, and I suspect we are going to have serious problems because of what these people are doing.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
What is this, debunkers night out on the web?

You're both wrong

Well you havent obviously checked out the thread where I have debunked (prob shouldnt say debunked...its a forbidden word here) it. Link if you're interested in reading it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/6/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I just read your original post in that thread, and while there is one or two decent points and clarifications, you still miss the reality that there is atmospheric spraying going on. I won't go too much into the semantics of it, but that there is an overt spraying operation going on I can garantee, because I have seen it under more or less unambiguous circumstances. Something IS going on. Exactly what I do not know, but it's a real phenomenon.

There are confirmed official reports of spraying, both for military purposes and also for climate manipulation, so just saying it dosen't happen is wrong. On the other hand I am not saying that it is being done by commercial planes on regular routes, I am pretty sure that these are a smaller number of dedicated airframes doing independent flights and kept out of the news.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Im not just saying it doesnt happen...I have explained why it wont work using meteorological terms....its just not possible.

Explain to me how the jetstream, where there are winds in excess of 200kph does not affect the descent of airborne material. Anything sprayed aloft will never reach the ground, it will either be dispersed and/ or blown away from the target

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So what? Dispersion is probably the goal, and the target is an area, not a point. Or there might not be a ground target and the goal is just atmospheric manipulation, with whatever reaches the ground being considered collateral damage. The reality is we should not reach too many conclusions without more data on what is really going on.

I have stated a few times I think it is something to do with missguided climate change science.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

I want to be clear, I am NOT saying that weather/atmospheric manipulation is not occurring. In fact I DO believe weather manipulation occurs. What I'm saying is that the white, cloud-like lines left in the sky by jets are not chemtrails. They are contrails. Were I a more reckless fool I would assert "100% of them"... but ...I'm a fool, just not that reckless...

Yes, substances are likely being released in the sky/atmosphere and probably by planes (not commercial). However, they do NOT evidence themselves via chemtrails.

Cheers
-v

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The thing is Kint, in my sighting normal contrail like patterns persisted, widened and overnight, a moonlit night, turned into cloud cover. This is what I witnessed. So in an initial stage I report there is no real visual distinction between a normal contrail and whatever the spraying they are doing is. I was very skeptical about chemtrails untill I read news that military spraying had been done for "radar cloaking" purposes and now with it being done here of all places I'm convinced some organized operation is being done. By who I can only guess... and I guess the UN.

Another thing I will add which may or may not be related is that our atmosphere is indeed dimming, there is a persistant band of darkish pollution on the horizon now that wasn't there a decade ago. As I'm out in the ocean in a more or less pristine natural environment these changes are pretty noticeable.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The thing is Kint, in my sighting normal contrail like patterns persisted, widened and overnight, a moonlit night, turned into cloud cover.

That is perfectly normal. All that is equired for a contrail to persist and spread is supersaturation and air temperature of -38C degrees, temperatures which are perfectly normal at that height. The addition of moisture from the jet exhaust along with dust particles enables ice particles already in the atmosphere, to increase in size, picking up more mosture as they are dispersed therefore creating a cloud layer

Perfectly normal meteorology

I was very skeptical about chemtrails untill I read news that military spraying had been done for "radar cloaking" purposes and now with it being done here of all places .

If its the same article that I am thinking of, the story was about chaff (minute aluminium slivers used by fighter jets to confuse scatter radar beams) affecting german meteorologists weather watch radar. Again its normal, and within my job I have actually witnessed this

Another thing I will add which may or may not be related is that our atmosphere is indeed dimming, there is a persistant band of darkish pollution on the horizon now that wasn't there a decade ago. As I'm out in the ocean in a more or less pristine natural environment these changes are pretty noticeable.

And thats easily explained with the increase in vehicle exhaust over the last decade and the direction of the prevailing winds

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
As long as I don’t see those ‘chemtrail’ formations left behind by aircrafts directly overhead and don’t inhale those invisible ‘chemicals’ being circulated elsewhere and away from the target zones, I will no longer worry about my health being affected by these alleged ‘chemtrails’ and for once enjoy the nice weather of crispy blue skies, fluffy white clouds and cool summer breezes at ground level below. So far, there is absolutely insufficient evidence to prove that 'contrails' are 'chemtrails' in disguise.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You can take an aspect of my account and explain it away meteorologically, but you don't know if the conditions here were right for your explanation. But it was pretty clear for me on the ground watching what was happening.

Besides, it's a false debate, because if this stuff is climate change related, and I suspect at least on one level it is, there is a justification needed for the expense, then of course this will look like the very natural meteorological phenomenon they are trying to stimulate artificially. Besides, two planes ended up seeding clouds that the other day covered dozens of square miles. Not only that but you can actually see the particulate coming down in the rain the next day if you go to a second storey window and look down. Afaik there was no volcanic explosion iin the vicinity.

It's easy to come up with rebuttals on the internet, perhaps when you do see this happening near you, you will realise that you can be wrong, even with a sound meteorological background.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You can take an aspect of my account and explain it away meteorologically, but you don't know if the conditions here were right for your explanation. But it was pretty clear for me on the ground watching what was happening.

Well its pretty damn easy to do

All you need is the closest weather balloon flight data which is readily available on the internet in form of a skew-T diagram (which includes data on temperature, pressure, humidity, wind direction and speed), plus the jetstream location diagram and you're set

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well it's awful handy having a meteorologist around in this thread. I woulda been stumped, pickin my nose, sayin, "Gee, it sure is windy today!" after just one or two comments. Thanks Oz. I'm gettin a good education here...

-v

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
This is all part if the NATO Aerosolized Defense Grid.

It is nothing new and has been going on since the Reagan Administration.

Once again they are not "Chemtrails," they are a part of the NATO Aerosolized Defense grid to protect us from ICBMs.

Just ask Poland, they just joined NATO and already their NATO Defense Grid is up and Running - even moreso than in other NATO countries as the Poles have refused to station American anti-ballistic missile systems on their soil.

They have right to defend themselves and if that means spraying Aerosolized Heavy Metal Particulates into the Upper atmosphere then so be it!

new topics

top topics

join