It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood blockbuster movie about 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The "X-Files" touched the subject a little bit. BBC and Discovery did some documentaries on it as well. But I wonder: why isn't there made a huge Hollywood blockbuster movie about 2012?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Because it's too far away still I think...

Wait until 2010 or 2011, then u might hear about a movie coming out about 2012...

Remember some of the movies that came out about the year 2000 and the technology reset/shutdown scenario ?? If i remember correctly most of them came out a year or 2 before 2000...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
The "X-Files" touched the subject a little bit. BBC and Discovery did some documentaries on it as well. But I wonder: why isn't there made a huge Hollywood blockbuster movie about 2012?

That is an interesting question. They tend to pick up on all kinds of weird stuff from conspiracy culture, and 2012 has been popular ever since the whole Y2K thing didn't pan out. I'm surprised there was not even a passing mention of it in the latest Indiana Jones movie.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
www.imdb.com...

Roland Emmerich is working on this one.

And there is a direct to DVD Movie about 2012, but it´s lousy.
Called "doomsday 2012" or something like that.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm working on a pet project in between design commissions which is a graphic novel about the global events leading up to 2012. It has a strong Scottish connection (write what you know and all that) with ancient Celtic travelers at the heart of it.. I have name checked some members on ATS who's user names I liked and have created characters named after them.. hopefully they will be pleased.

As things move on I may share this if anyone is interested or anyone wants a name check too.. you never know it might get snapped up by a high flying (mildly desperate) Hollywood exec - I better get my finger out though!

All the best

Berth

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
probably the only movie or Documentary that will be released that has any real meat to the subject is one called CONVERGENCE. David Wilcock's project

www.divinecosmos.com...

new topics

top topics

join