It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm voting republican

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Honestly, I think both sides are equally corrupt but I do applaud the dem's sense of humor on this video. Hopefully the republicans can make an equally entertaining rebuttal.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Funniest "Dog Gone" thing....

While I don't agree, I can appreciate the humor...

Semper

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Karl Karl Karl lol...

Thanks for posting this thread...I think...
Please, I wish I could make the "Democrats" version of this video, but then I'd have way too much material and it would be 4 hours long

Totally off-topic, thanks for your humor and your meaningful posts and threads, you enhance ATS with your intelligence and wit

I am thanking everyone I like on ATS/BTS tonight so bask in the glory of a job well done!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
that was the best thing I have seen in a while.

I need to figure out HOW to put this on my kids ipod...........

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313

I am thanking everyone I like on ATS/BTS tonight so bask in the glory of a job well done!

Hey this is great! I'm glad I dropped by this thread.

Re: the topic:

I was sure to vote obama till I read that Bilderberg thread last night. But today its like they read my mind and Johnson quit.
I will vote. I will vote for the best candidate and the best candidate package. Republicans are in the penalty box.

I'll vote nader or paul in necessary. Libertarian Bob Barr(really?) has a slim chance of proving to me he is not a political opportunist.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I am glad you guys enjoyed it. Thank you for the kind words Apexer. I added you as a friend.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313

Because of course the people that you don't like much haven't ever given you a reason to like the people you do.

Anyway, i seen this video earlier today at the tube and thought it was funny but vague attacks like this really don't mean anything coming from either side other then taking the extremes and twisting it for sake of humor. Still very funny, I to would like to see the democrat version.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
To quote Larry the Cable Guy, "That's funny; I don't care who you are, that's funny."

Maybe America will be alright. As long as we can take a moment out to laugh at ourselves, then we still have a chance.

Thank you for the moment to see things with a smile.

top topics

join