It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come there is no 7/7 Forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hi I was just curious how come there is a 9/11 Forum and no 7/7 Forum?

Where would one go to read more about this?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I'm writing this line so I have more than one line... But I really only think one is neccessary...

What is 7/7?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Duality

7/7 is the date the London Tube bombings happened. Prehaps just include it in the 9/11 forum,or maybe a sub forum for 7/7.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
reply to post by Duality

7/7 is the date the London Tube bombings happened. Prehaps just include it in the 9/11 forum,or maybe a sub forum for 7/7.

Oh right... @_@ I'd never heard of it referred to as 7/7 before. It does seem odd it doesn't have it's own subforum I guess, but it never had as much publicity as the other events.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
reply to post by Duality

I think, when I first joined, around that time, it was called the 9/11 and 7/7 forum. However, it seems that there was not enough activity based on 7/7 topics, so it was renamed to being just 9/11. The 7/7 topics, if you do a search are still located there I think

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
There was a forum for it, but 9/11 overshadowed all posts in the section. Plus, the conspiracies surrounding 7/7 are weak and have no hard evidence. When you asked members to prove their point, you was accused of being apart of MI5

7/7 topics do appear on ATS. I interviewed the July 7th Truth Movement for ATS

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Where would one go to read more about this?

Hi,

Although 7/7 is not referred to in the heading of the 9/11 forum, that forum still contains relevant discussions.

You can click on this link to search results on ATS for "london bombings" to help get you started.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
War On terror Forum may be a good place to go, you could check out Tin Wiki although i think 7/7 is only a stub, why not write something about it ?

Fox

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Yeah I see what you guys mean, are there any good websites that any of you would care to recommend or any that you would NOT recommend?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Yeah I see what you guys mean, are there any good websites that any of you would care to recommend or any that you would NOT recommend?

There are none really.

As I said, the is no major 7/7 conspiracy theory because the main truth movement does not promote a potential conspiracy (like its American counter-part)

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well thats just sad, because it was a conspiracy wether it be an inside job or not. I would love to hear any well constructed arguments about 7/7 and the aftermath.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Well thats just sad, because it was a conspiracy wether it be an inside job or not. I would love to hear any well constructed arguments about 7/7 and the aftermath.

It is not sad.

If you cannot prove something was a conspiracy then there is not going to be a potential theory. Read a book called "Into the darkness", written by eyewitnesses on July 7/7 and those injured by the terrorist attack. These individuals were on the trains and saw the terrorists set off the device.

Do you think all the passengers on the London underground were apart of a conspiracy?

This is where the conspiracy falls apart. Those who were injured and effected by the attacks proved all the conspiracies wrong. Even Alex Jones "TerrorStorm" movie never prints a clear conspiracy of what happened.

And thats why the 7/7 forum no longer exists. Everything was debunked pretty much straight away. Only radical muslims think it was an inside job

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The only real conspiracy I can think of,is that the powers that be,were conducting the same exersize at the same stations. (simular to the 9/11 "crashing planes into buildings" exersize going on at the same time as the attacks)
here's a quote from a board I post on,which was given with no links,but I'm sure it's researchable if you're so inclined.

POWER: At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up right now.
HOST: To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the exercise?
POWER: Precisely, and it was about half past nine this morning, we planned this for a company and for obvious reasons I don't want to reveal their name but they're listening and they'll know it. And we had a room full of crisis managers for the first time they'd met and so within five minutes we made a pretty rapid decision that this is the real one and so we went through the correct drills of activating crisis management procedures to jump from slow time to quick time thinking and so on.

prehaps the only real conspiracy is that there's an extreemist insider at the heart of our defense/security.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Well perhaps not a conspiracy the way you called it, but when people are setting off bombs and blowing up things and taking innocent lives I consider it to be a conspiracy. Doesn't matter who did it, it's a conspiracy.

The fact that terror drills were going on the same day practicing the same tyoe of scenarios even further illustrates my point.

The thing that really bothered me about the supposed almost hijacked planes that Bush somehow came to the rescue and saved the day is even more disturbing. I don't recall if that was on 7/7 or not, but I do recall hearing about some lady that was supposedly screaming Al Queda, Al Queda. Sounds like a good cover story to me.

Needless to say 9/11 may have been a learning experience for some. Because the 9/11 story had holes in it that unfolded in the aftermath. Perhaps 7/7 was the same, only more thought out and not on the same scale as 9/11 was. Either way there is no excuses for not questioning the official story. Thats just letting people down.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I agree with you whole heartedly,but prehaps this isn't the forum to carry this discussion forward. Get a thread on the go,and maybe we'll get a much wider respose

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Honestly I would love too, but I don't feel like I know enough about what really happened that day, which was the reason for my inquiry.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
And thats why the 7/7 forum no longer exists. Everything was debunked pretty much straight away. Only radical muslims think it was an inside job

And I honestly hope that you are not implying that I am a radical Muslim, that just offensive!

[edit on 11-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

then start one asking questions,not posting theories. I'm sure there's loads of people outthere with opinions on it. Don't shy back just because you don't have lots of previous knowlage on a subject. Ask for knowlage and ye shall learn.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
“prehaps the only real conspiracy is that there's an extreemist insider at the heart of our defense/security.”

Yeah is name is Gordon Brown and is agenda is something that Communism could see as valid. They like the War on Terror tm because it helps them to create the state they want. Never mind the truth.

The bombers are well documented and even made home movies describing their thoughts for all to see. To find a conspiracy in their motives is pointless and proves some people are sad.

Some Muslims don’t like you, get over it.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

And I honestly hope that you are not implying that I am a radical Muslim, that just offensive!

I was not.

Just pointing out the fact that radical Muslims believe 7/7 was an inside job. If the Muslim community dealt with extremism then there would not be a problem. Catholics deal with their community in West Belfast, so why can't Muslim elders

[edit on 11-6-2008 by infinite]

new topics

top topics

join