It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama creates "Dream Team" to fight Interent BLoggers to sway his negative image on the Internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I guess Obama is shaken by all the bloggers and websites floating the Net because he has formed a "dream team" to help fight us! Senator Obama has formed a team to battle his negative image on the Internet. Why would he be concerned about articles that he claims are lies and misconceptions? Do you think that maybe a good percentage of those articles may speak the truth?

I say bring it on! The front lines have always been the Internet to combat biased Liberal Media.

This is our domain, and you will lose.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

There is already a discussion on this here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Thanks Karl, didn't see that one.

Cybernauts??
They probably know just enough to turn on the computer. My guess is Bigbert was one of them on ATS, but he got handed his arse so many times, hasn't been around for quite awhile now. His contract probably only lasted up thru Obama's Nomination.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Thanks Karl, didn't see that one.

Cybernauts??
They probably know just enough to turn on the computer. My guess is Bigbert was one of them on ATS, but he got handed his arse so many times, hasn't been around for quite awhile now. His contract probably only lasted up thru Obama's Nomination.

Obama has yet to get the nomination.

Denver promises to be entertaining.

His negative image is only going to get worse as more people learn more about this guy. Even the concept that he is black is nonsense.

He's 50% Caucasian, 43.75% Arab, and only 6.25% African American.

Legally, he couldn't even qualify for minority status based on US law.

This election will be over before it even starts. I'm far from a McCain backer and nowhere near a right winger, but I can clearly see that calling this guy an empty suit is an insult to clothes hangers.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
for proof of obama needing this...just look here on ATS...where are all the McCain bashing threads? all i have seen is Obama bashing posts

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

hey jetxnet...can't you and your buddies post a few hundred more obama-bashing threads?, because we simply don't have enough.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I can't imagine why Obama would need to do this.

Thank goodness there are no slighted postings going on here at ATS...

oh....wait a minute....

I won't vote for Obama bcuase he is black

Obama and the Bilderbergers

There will be riots! (If Obama is not elected)

Obama has Infantile Mentality

And the list goes on.

And I thought we were denying ignorance. A shame, really...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Thread closed.

top topics

join