It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destroy the market to Rebuild the military

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
So I am sitting around watching TV and I get this thought..

What if the government actually wants us to go into a depression? Think of it.

By them creating such a situation where so many people are losing their houses and having trouble putting food on the tables, the military can entice them to join to get these amenities from the government. People would be so desperate and hungry that they can only hold off for so long. The military would be filled with hateful, desperate, soldiers. The ideal soldier. They would have the inability to protest any war no matter how unjust because it is their livelihood, they would no longer question orders. They would only do, and never question it - perfect.

What do you think on the possibility of an event such as this?

[edit on 11-6-2008 by deadline527]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

We would beg for a savior and except any means to justify the end.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by harvib
reply to post by deadline527

We would beg for a savior and except any means to justify the end.

That is why it would work so good.. The people would be so desperate to feed themselves and their families, with no jobs due to a horrible economy and food is expensive due to such global shortages they wouldn't have much choice.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
thats the whole point of the NWO. to get people to willingly accept their globalization. remember in the depression a lot of factory's were converted to make tanks and airplanes. I wonder if that would happen now, consolodate a lot of major companies into a major one and change their product to weapons.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I have thought this for a long time. I am currently in the military and serving in Iraq. There are so many things goin on over here that obviously the news wont show or tell!! I believe strongly in The King Alfred Plan, and im sure the government will find ways to destroy america, just like its doin right now!!! There should be no reason why gas is $4 and some change!!! We have the pipelines that run thru countries(stealing oil). We have oil lines in America, who exactly is paying 132dollars for these barrels, when everythings is moved thru the government......i really cant believe how the media brainwashes americans into believing its not our government, its someone else, but who???? This "war" in Iraq is bull#...... I am around soliders who are given direct orders to let terriorist out of custody because they "dont have substantial evidence" againest them, but you have their 8year old child explaining how their father strapped bombs to sheep and force a movment on coalition forces!!!! thats the stuff they wont tell you!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Well, someone wants it to happen and seems to be doing their best to ensure it happens. The question is what do they have to gain. I think what you propose is certainly one side effect that would benefit the people with the power to bring this about. I think there is a lot more to it though.

top topics

join