It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Added TinWiki Submissions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I recently got the time to add Verichip to the TinWiki. I also linked it to the 2020 Implant Chip, which is someone else's submission, but essentially the same thing.

TinWiki - Verichip

I've already got points for all My submissions, but updating this forum area, so everyone knows.

I also added a TinWiki on Greystone, an offspring of Blackwater. I also noticed someone referenced My Blackwater thread on the Blackwater entry, which was cool.

TinWiki - Greystone

I also edited Cerberus under a fictional book reference. I do believe the way I submitted it I didn't break copyright law, due to the fact that I spoke to the book series, and didn't directly quote it, plus the fact that there are references in the book series to Continuity of Government facilities which would be covered under F.O.I.A.

TinWiki Submission - Cerberus - Fiction Books

Cerebrus is a reference in the two fiction book series, Deathlands and Outlanders as a Underground Military Redoubt in the mountains of Montana. Briefly referenced as just a group of travelers seeing the picture of a hand-drawn picture of Cerberus, the Hound of Hell in Deathlands, Cerberus takes on a meaning more during the second book series of Outlanders where the fictional character Kane and his group take on their former alien masters by overthrowing the barons reigns of power.

The fictional book series both mention Continuity of Government facilities in reference to the Cerberus facility being the main unit to maintain the network of mat-trans or matter-transfer chambers similar to the Star Trek transporter, which in the book series can move an individual across one side of the world to the other, and even inter-planetary travel as well as time-travel.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Nice articles, i think the cerberus edit you made is NOT copy right, i did a quick google search and you didnt copy and paste, so i think its ok, I liked your articles, please keep it up

Fox

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire Fox
Nice articles, i think the cerberus edit you made is NOT copy right, i did a quick google search and you didnt copy and paste, so i think its ok, I liked your articles, please keep it up

Fox

Thanks a lot for that. No, I did not copy and paste, as I did it all from memory since I have been reading the first book series since 1987 and the second book series when it came out at a later date I now forget.

I found Deathlands in the public library with sci-fi paperbacks, and now have all of them. I believe the book count is somewhere around 120 or so just for the first series and around 30 or so for the second book series.

Both of them reference Continuity of Government, which is something else I'm passionate about. I may just look into adding the Continuity of Government TinWiki, as I noticed there is not one of those. That may take years to do but I know there are heaps of Government websites I can use as reference points as well as links for the bottom of the page.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I added Continuity of Government in Tinwiki as I thought it was relevant in the conspiracy theory field of study. I hope everyone finds it informative as well as educational. I love reading fiction books that reference it as the theories there are wilder than ATS at times.

I also added the term Sheeple to TinWiki as well. I was laughing the whole time.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Nice articles, the link in that U2U was wrong, but i found it eventully
Keep up the good work, im liking what your posting...

Fox

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I added lone gunman to TinWiki today. Everything I submitted I did from memory with exception to the relevant discussion threads.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That is an excellent addition you have come up with there. It is interesting how all the lone gunmen are known by three names. Thanks for another great entry, I am going to award you your points now.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Nice article, im really liking your work
I hope to see more of your stuff in the future, and since William just added your points im sure your seeing how much these articles are worth, ALOT !

Fox

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Today I submitted OnStar to TinWiki. This one was fairly easy since the system is self-explanatory as well as the conspiracy theories surrounding it.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Another very informative submission. I think I will give you some bts pts. this time.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Today I added Lemmings to TinWiki to go with the "sheeple" entry. Hope you liked its entry. I'm learning quickly with doing TinWiki as I made a TinWiki Template, where all I have to do is add the information between all the lines of seperation.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Today I submitted the term "suicided" to TinWiki. I felt it was very relevant to the conspiracy theory genre.

TinWiki - Suicided

Also, I thought about this for a moment, and since I love to edit TinWiki, I came up with My very own template for it, to speed the process along. I thought I would share it here with other TinWiki editors, as well as any rookie TinWiki editors who might be intimidated by the prospect and do not know where to start. No clue if I'll get extra points for the template submission here, but if I do cool, if not, oh well.

'''Words Within This Are Bolded, TinWiki Submission Only'''

== ==

==See Also==

* [[Anything Within These Links To Another TinWiki Submission]]

* [[Many References Can Be Inserted]]

==External Links==

[www.whatswithinthisbracketisawebsite.com Space Between Website Leaves Room For Name To Show]

==Relevant discussion threads on AboveTopSecret.com==

[www.abovetopsecret.com/whateverrelevantdiscussionthreadyouwanttodemostrateitlinksbacktoats.com Name Of Discussion Thread Goes Here]

[[Category: Conspiracies, Government Projects, Military Installations, Pick Wisely, Or TinWiki Editor Can Help Edit It ]]

[edit on 28-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Today I submitted "pseudocide" to TinWiki.

TinWiki - Pseudocide

new topics

top topics

join