It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transparent Humanoid in Veracruz,Mexico?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hey all,
I just found this and wanted to share with all of my bothers and sisters on ATS. Are these things inter-dimensional or what??
I fully expect that we will begin seeing stranger and stranger things as we near 2012. What strikes me as odd is that ontop of appearing to be "Ghostlike" it also resembles an alien.
I've seen it all now. Please someone bring me back down to planet Earth and explain this one away. Sorry if this has been posted already.Alien Ghost

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The video almost looks like a guy hanging a sheet on a clothsline and pulling it across. Very sudden jerky movements.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Reminds me of the chicken wire ghost. Looks just like it, also nothing else moves as it floats across the ground.

blog.makezine.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

Yeah you're right.
Wow that looks cool. I want one in my yard to freak out all the neighbors.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Not real IMO. In fact it looks like a Peanuts character head with a plastic bag hanging from it.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
The video almost looks like a guy hanging a sheet on a clothsline and pulling it across. Very sudden jerky movements.

I have to concur on that one. I would expect a ghost, ET, Extra-dimensional entity, or any other thing to at least move with some grace. This has all the grace of an epileptic koala.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

I have to concur on that one. I would expect a ghost, ET, Extra-dimensional entity, or any other thing to at least move with some grace. This has all the grace of an epileptic koala.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by sir_chancealot]

I would love to see an epileptic koala...

This video is too blurry to me, looks like something strung over an object and being pulled.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Hey all,
I just found this and wanted to share with all of my bothers and sisters on ATS. Are these things inter-dimensional or what??
I fully expect that we will begin seeing stranger and stranger things as we near 2012. What strikes me as odd is that ontop of appearing to be "Ghostlike" it also resembles an alien.
I've seen it all now. Please someone bring me back down to planet Earth and explain this one away. Sorry if this has been posted already.Alien Ghost

The link you are providing cbass takes you just to a copy page that guy made from our
own discussion on this case, it was discussed here before and this guy even copied
and pasted my own photos that I posted including the information of the case.
Here is the ATS original thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Therefore it would be better you close your thread or add comments to the already
existing one. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

It looks more to me like a smudge on something.... Much like this video which some people still think is a ghost. It is an illusion. Watch it keeping in mind the possibility of a smudge. It's obvious.

-ChriS

new topics

top topics

join