It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Iran gets attack, What happens here in the US?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Roxaz

Iran is not alone... remember? Russia helps Iran to build nuclear power plant. It makes those two countries sort of friends. Now who is the best enemy of US and who has the power to nuke US? thats right

I have been saying this for quite some time now. Russian and china both will hurt us as soon as they get the chance. They won’t stop and think twice about it.

Loutty,

By high casualties i don't mean 4000+(like Iraq, look at previous wars), i mean 10-20,000

This is indeed true!!!! However, does our government even care? Or are we just a bunch of pawns that they can get rid of!?

Denyallknowledge,

I feel that if Iran invaded Mexico that we the US would helped Mexico out as much as possible to keep Iran from having anything there. Or coming into our country from there.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I myself think there will be some small attacks nuttin 9/11ish but bad enough, and you meen attacked by Israel correct?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bugs_n_recovery
, and you meen attacked by Israel correct?

Whom are you refering your question too?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

You say about this ethnic minorities in the UK attacking people, imagine what woudl happen xenophobia in the extreme would happen. When England got kicked out of the world cup iirc, people started attacking people that looked even slightly of the respective nationality, all them "asbo" kids with knifes and guns that attack people for NO reason suddenly have a target which no one cares about suddenly have a target.
Power to the Mob!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
the thread starter or anyone of you i guess,,i guess i phrased that wierd huh

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I am the thread starter. We are talking about, "If Iran gets attack, What will happen to us here in the United States?"

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i answered that im just trying to be clear on iran getting attacked by whom..us or israel????

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bugs_n_recovery

Well that doesn't matter as much. However, Us. If we attack. But, I feel that even if Israel attacks we will back them up of course.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The reality is that the US war with Iran has already begun. As we speak, American over flights of Iranian soil is taking place, using pilotless drones and other, more sophisticated, capabilities

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Given the fact that the bulk of the logistical support and command and control capability required to wage a war with Iran is already forward deployed in the region thanks to the massive US presence in Iraq, the build-up time for a war with Iran will be significantly reduced compared to even the accelerated time tables witnessed with Iraq in 2002-2003

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
China and Russia dont want to invade us!We havent even attacked Iran yet.Most likely they are going hit them with sanctions.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The ethnic links between the Azeri of northern Iran and Azerbaijan were long exploited by the Soviet Union during the Cold War, and this vehicle for internal manipulation has been seized upon by CIA paramilitary operatives and US Special Operations units who are training with Azerbaijan forces to form special units capable of operating inside Iran for the purpose of intelligence gathering, direct action, and mobilising indigenous opposition to the Mullahs in Tehran.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Before the Iraq war in 2003, China upgraded Iraq's Air Defense network with US Fiber Optic technology provided by the Clinton Administration.

Iraq's intitial installation was by France, but China reoutfitted the system codenamed 'Tiger Song'.

The US, just prior to invasion, brought down the Iraq defense network with a Virus.

China, now helping Iran with their Air Defense network are most undoubtedly hardening the sytem agains Information Warfare and DoS attacks.

In any case, don't think Iran has much of a chance of preventing blanket bombing campaigns.

My guess is they'll go after the Navy with anti-ship missles so air sorties can't be conducted from sunken aircraft carriers.

Good luck with that though too, you first have to penetrate US defense and Radar tracking with hundreds of miles of the area.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
China and Russia dont want to invade us!We havent even attacked Iran yet.Most likely they are going hit them with sanctions.

Hello alienstar

Most Americans, together with the mainstream American media, are blind to the tell-tale signs of war, waiting, instead, for some formal declaration of hostility, a made-for-TV moment such as was witnessed on 19 March 2003

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

What you just described would be a cool idea for a video game,no joke.Just off the topic.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

American military aircraft, operating from forward bases in Azerbaijan, will have a much shorter distance to fly when striking targets in and around Tehran.

In fact, US air power should be able to maintain a nearly 24-hour a day presence over Tehran airspace once military hostilities commence.

This is not all, for the CIA-backed actions recently undertaken by the Mojahadeen Khalq Organisation, an Iranian opposition group, once run by Saddam Hussein's dreaded intelligence services, but now working exclusively for the CIA's Directorate of Operations

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Dosnt this all sound like a prophecy from Nastradumus,.... a man in hte middle east, is supposed to launch a nuclear weapon at the new land,,...meaning us. A caped man. The bible talks of bitter star in revelations. DOnt you find it ironic now, alot of the super welthy have bomb shelters built? AKA The waltons of walmart, aka government, ect . IM starting to think, even the super wealthy know something is goin to happen, their ties with the illuminati and politicians... wonder if this IRan war ( i am NOT for) mgiht lead to these prophecies.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Yeah but he predicted a man in blue...We all know if there is a 3rd world war.That it will start with a 3rd world country.I just hope this isnt it.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by roxaz

Tehran has chosen this course for itself, independent of American action. No foreign policy of America's has forced them to work round the clock -- illegally -- to develop offensive nuclear weapons. No foreign policy of ours has caused Tehran to kidnap soldiers, diplomats, and tourists for use as a bargaining chip in a most dangerous game. No policy of the civilized world has caused the Iranian government -- a United Nations member state -- to make the total destruction of Israel -- another UN member -- not only a policy position, but a priority. No coalition action in Iraq has forced Iran to send its money and materiel across its western border in hopes of killing as many American soldiers as possible.

Iran has made every one of these choices on its own. Iran really is at war not only with the sovereign state of Iraq, but with America as well!

[edit on 12-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I honestly think we should lob some big rocks and turn it into a big glass parking lot. Then sell of the real estate, keep the oil, and have a party for the elitists. I believe all humans have the right to live in whatever manner they see fit...unless it impedes on mine. It won't happen unless I take over...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join