It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SAS vs Nazi Base in Antarctica 1945-6?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Good link, is there any confirmation or source that states what happened to all those antarctic bases or if battles were ever fought/expeditions to those areas (other than Byrd) or what happened to the nazis there??

Why is the existence of the bases (whether or not conspiracy "ufo" or technology was there) such a secret? What happened to the Nazi threat there?

I'm going to antarctica.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
First of all, interesting story. I've read about this issue before, and it always peaked my interest.

But, how are they getting fuel? Food? The materials and machinery to make these new advanced craft and weapons, spare parts, etc?

Sasquatch like men attacking the SAS? Did the Germans train them, because surely they would attack them as well.

You say well the base was fueled on geothermal activity, surely the supposed U-Boats and other craft ran off fuel.

If someone can provide possible reasonable answers to any of those questions, I might take this more seriously.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShooterSix
First of all, interesting story. I've read about this issue before, and it always peaked my interest.

But, how are they getting fuel? Food? The materials and machinery to make these new advanced craft and weapons, spare parts, etc?

Sasquatch like men attacking the SAS? Did the Germans train them, because surely they would attack them as well.

You say well the base was fueled on geothermal activity, surely the supposed U-Boats and other craft ran off fuel.

If someone can provide possible reasonable answers to any of those questions, I might take this more seriously.

I don't know the answers, but I will hazard a guess at some of them:
- food, fuel, parts - well, I'm voting for submarine delivery of supplies, maybe a ship or two.
- the Polar men - no idea whether they attacked the Germans or not; whether Germans trained them etc
- I don't say the base was fueled on geothermal. The SAS officer's account speculates that the Germans were using geothermal energy for power, lighting etc. I would guess that the U-boats continued to run on ordinary fuel.

Duncan

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
love this topic and I remember reading somewhere that 3 atomic bombs where detonated at various times between 1945 and 1955 (I think those are the dates) over or on the antarctic. From memory I think it was mentioned in 'Black Sun of the Third Reich' by Joseph Farrell. Although officially described as atomic tests, farrel puts forward they may have been associated with a secret ongoing war involving the allies, the nazis and perhaps a third force of some description. I recommend this book for anyone interested in what the nazis may have been up to in the antarctica and south america.

i would to know if anyone else has any further information about these 3 atomic bombs that were detonated in antarctica.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

movie trailer might interest you guys. Possibly the op too

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Fibonacci11235]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

Hi.
What an interesting document that is!
Whether it is accurate or not,i am not sure,but it certainly was a well put together article and a damned interesting read!
Do you have any background info regarding this piece?
If so, could you point me in the right direction?

Thanx.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LookingIntoIt

This topic is very interesting plus it got into the book. If there still in Antarctica (nazis) then why don't we attack them? I'm sorry but I don't believe that they are still there .

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: primamateria
love this topic and I remember reading somewhere that 3 atomic bombs where detonated at various times between 1945 and 1955 (I think those are the dates) over or on the antarctic. From memory I think it was mentioned in 'Black Sun of the Third Reich' by Joseph Farrell. Although officially described as atomic tests, farrel puts forward they may have been associated with a secret ongoing war involving the allies, the nazis and perhaps a third force of some description. I recommend this book for anyone interested in what the nazis may have been up to in the antarctica and south america.

i would to know if anyone else has any further information about these 3 atomic bombs that were detonated in antarctica.

Bumping for further readings

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
A good tale and blast from the past - nothing like responding to a 14 year old thread.

Just off the top off my head I'd love it to be true but, realistically, I doubt it's possible.

For one thing, I don't think any allied plane had the range to reach the Falklands at the time. They later then flew to Queen Maud Land, and landed, and again I can't think of an allied plane with this capability. But what's odder is snow tractors etc. had already been conveniently delivered to the drop off point. One has to wonder who delivered these and how did they get back. Even leaving 3 snow tractors would need a fairly hefty support team, ship transport to Antartica which would certainly have many people talking their odd Chrustmas adventure in 1945.
edit on 5-4-2022 by unifaun because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2022 by unifaun because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join