It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abandonned Alein Spaceship on the moon (Video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by johndoeknows

thanks, johndoeknows. those color clementine images are BIZAARE. definitely some stuff going on there. just comparative analysis proves that.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Dear BigFAT, NGC, et al...

Points well taken – didn’t mean to step on any toes. Just trying to make ATS a better place, is all.

Well then – for those that WOULD like to review the wealth of existing information and keen observations made by many ATSers posters before you, might I suggest a peek at some of the following ATS threads on this subject:

Alien Spaceship On The Moon flyover bef. landing Apollo 20

Is this True? "moon footage"!

Apollo 20, retiredafb, spaceship on moon seems to be hoax

Apollo 20 Secret Miltary Moon Mission

Apollo 20: Another Fake Video?

Apollo 20 update

crashed ufo on the moon billions of years old (yes I said billions)

New Evidence from CDR Rutdlege backs Alien ship story!

Another Apollo 20 alien spaceship video

Debunking retiredafb - The apollo 20 hoax and the STS 107 tapes

Apollo 20: More Videos Released

All of these links were instantly displayed by typing “Apollo 20” in the search box at the top of every ATS page.

So, please forgive the intrusion if taken as such– just trying to help. I hope some of the good posters here find some value in reviewing the path others have tread before them…

The preceding is a sincere attempt to contribute to the discussion - I will add this thread to my "Apollo 20 Library" - it, like the others, do indeed have intrinsic value...

Carry on – and keep looking up!

[edit on 6/13/2008 by Outrageo]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If you can locate the Rutlidge video of the Apollo 20 takeoff, you can probably find the Apollo 11 takeoff that has identical audio featuring Neil Armstrong's voice. As far as I'm concerned, it confirmed all of his videos were fake.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
This has already been covered on ATS
Another Fake Video?

The key thing is that Apollo 20 never happened.

Here is another thread describing the multiple flaws in this hoax.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
OK...come on.....I want anyone who lived in SoCal in 1976....(hmmm, that would include me!) ... but, specifically, Ventura County (since that's where Vandenburg AFB is).... anyone near that base, from Ventura County, explain how no one would see a Saturn V, with its attendant Launch Tower and Launch Pad equipment, could be 'launched' from one of the most populous States, then and now.

And no one noticed???

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
At 5:34 you can see that the person is just a video layer on top of the background, you can see this on the bottom of the person since the top video layer is not big enough to cover the whole picture and so you can see the background through it. Proof of video editing in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Hmmm! You needn't have bothered pasting all those links!
This should have done it - a wealth of info in links on this page, and a dozen more....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heck! What if it's true?

Cheers!

[edit on 15-6-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well Rael the Author of the book "intelligent design:message from the designers" said that Noah's ark was really a spaceship..could the spaceship they found on the moon be Noah's ark?

Today, everybody knows that life on earth is either the result of random evolution or the work of a supernatural God. Or is it? In “Message from the Designers”, Rael presents us with a third option: that all life on earth was created by advanced scientists from another world. During a UFO encounter in 1973, he was given the first of a series of messages, face to face, by one of these designers.

Those messages now lie within the pages of this book - an astonishing revelation for mankind. rael.org... you can download the book for free from the website.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Is China "exposing" America's Moon secret?

The official website of Chinese lunar exploration program (CLEP) recently(08/12/09) cited an article discussing the possibility of the secret mission conducted by America's Apollo 20 lunar mission, titled "Did the Apollo 20 find the wreckage of a gigantic spaceship on the Moon?"

Cited images by the article,

I find it interesting that the Chinese government branch for lunar mission is actually interested in some conspiracy story likely found on website such as ATS, but now its found apparently not only on ATS.

What this demonstrates i believe is that the Chinese know that something "artificial" exist on the moon after their first lunar orbiter Chang'e 1 finished surveying the moon.

This is the only logical explanation for the puzzle why should a genuine government branch like the CLEP be bothered to have this "conspiracy crap" on their website at all?

But this is not the only interesting "anomalies" i notice from the Chinese.

Shortly after the 60th anniversary of the founding of PRC, the PLAAF celebrated its own 60th anniversary on 6th november during which the commander of the PLAAF Xu Qiliang made a speech to audiences including foreign military guests in which the following speech is particularly interesting to me

"The story of Chang'e is well-known to the Chinese, for thousands of years the Chinese have celebrated the Moon Festival during which they wish for peace and prosperity. I think if Armstrong knew this story, he would possibly pay a visit to the Moon palace"

Now, maybe the general is just acting lunatic in assuming the possibility of the existence of such "moon palace" of which supposedly exists only in traditional myth. But how can a real astronaut visit some fictional "moon palace" ? unless the "palace" is real.

As far im concerned the CLEP is acting exactly the same when their website takes some "spaceship wreckage on the moon conspiracy crap" to the frontpage.

Unless, they do believe that something "artificial" can be found on the moon. And the "anomalies" only poped up after their Chang'e 1 orbiter completed its mission.

for reference, here's Xu's speech (in Chinese)
news.mod.gov.cn...

[edit on 12-12-2009 by sunsky]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

Has anyone looked at the photo Internos provided from lpi.usra.edu (Lunar Orbiter 3 - iii_121_m) where the moon's surface is shown and the features named and noticed the apparent inconsistencies with the path described in the quote below from the OP?

THE LM-15 FLYOVER AND THE FAR SIDE OF THE MOON
In the comment posted by W. Rutledge ("retiredafb") on YouTube, we can read:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunsky
"The story of Chang'e is well-known to the Chinese, for thousands of years the Chinese have celebrated the Moon Festival during which they wish for peace and prosperity. I think if Armstrong knew this story, he would possibly pay a visit to the Moon palace"

Now, maybe the general is just acting lunatic in assuming the possibility of the existence of such "moon palace" of which supposedly exists only in traditional myth. But how can a real astronaut visit some fictional "moon palace" ? unless the "palace" is real.

The "moon palace" is a reference to Chinese Moon Festival storys....

The Man - Wu Kang
Wu Kang was a shiftless fellow who changed apprenticeships all the time. One day he decided that he wanted to be an immortal. Wu Kang then went to live in the mountains where he importuned an immortal to teach him. First the immortal taught him about the herbs used to cure sickness, but after three days his characteristic restlessness returned and he asked the immortal to teach him something else. So the immortal to teach him chess, but after a short while Wu Kang's enthusiasm again waned. Then Wu Kang was given the books of immortality to study. Of course, Wu Kang became bored within a few days, and asked if they could travel to some new and exciting place. Angered with Wu Kang's impatience, the master banished Wu Kang to the Moon Palace telling him that he must cut down a huge cassia tree before he could return to earth. Though Wu Kang chopped day and night, the magical tree restored itself with each blow, and thus he is up there chopping still.

The Hare - Jade Rabbit
In this legend, three fairy sages transformed themselves into pitiful old men and begged for something to eat from a fox, a monkey and a rabbit. The fox and the monkey both had food to give to the old men, but the rabbit, empty-handed, offered his own flesh instead, jumping into a blazing fire to cook himself. The sages were so touched by the rabbit's sacrifice that they let him live in the Moon Palace where he became the "Jade Rabbit."

I don't mean to say the story of Apollo 20 is a hoax (I'm not saying that it isn't either), but I think using this quote is a bit of a stretch....

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by baburak

Thanks! That video pretty much sums it all up for me.
Star.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Sounds interesting, I'm gonna look more into this.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok, I have watched all these videos again and again, studied all the photos and asked so many questions... my conclusion is that I believe the alien city video is a fake, and the video of the Mona Lisa is a fake... but!!! I do believe the flyover video is real, and that there is a huge space craft there! and that the fake city and mona lisa ebe videos are actually reconstructions telling us how it went when it happened.

The photo on the NASA site does show a huge object sitting in a crater and when you zoom in you can see it resembles what is in the actual flyover photos and videos.

So, I feel there is some truth to it all, just some of it was a reconstruction maybe?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join