It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abandonned Alein Spaceship on the moon (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
sty

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
maybe we should start another thread : how to get to the moon in the cheapest possible way , and send a remote robot to investigate the site..

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hello All,

I am glad to see this one revistited as almost every discussion I have seen of this Everyone just keeps going fake..fake...fake.. with no real concrete reasons. Posts like its a clay model and filmed in a parking lot drive me nuts. I would love to see someone try to duplicate these videos.

I for one have done some digging and the more I looked the more it seemed possible.

Some have been messed with however and that has caused some peoblems. RetiredAFB states that his youtube account was hacked and vids modified so he moved to revver.com. Search Revver.com for RetirtedAFB.

These vids are intruiging to say the least. Here I go:

I found on Nasa's website under "Origin of the Earth Moon System" in which they think the moon is too big to be a natural moon. They believe it was a planet in orbit around the sun and it was pulled into Earth's gravity. They say the Earth had 4 to six little moons and that our moon slammed into them when it was pulled into our orbit. A chunk of the moon broke off and plummeted to Earth. This launched the moon back into a good orbit where it sits today. You can read this yourself on Nasa.Gov.

Also I found a page which now has been removed (I know convenient) that listed Joint US/USSR missions and Luna 24 was one of them. Luna 24 was supposed to be an unmanned Russian mission to the mooon in August of 1976 and brought back soil samples of the moon. Apollo 20 supposedly went in August of 1976.

The Russian Cosmonaut on the Apollo/Suyez project was Alexei Leonov mentioned by retiredafb as going on Apollo 20 with him and Leona Snyder. Appolo Suyez was Apollo 18. Apollo 19 Rutledge claimed went to the moon before him with his girlfriend aboard and was lost during trajectory insertion. Therefore, he was sent on apollo 20 and succeeded in filiming the greatest discovery of human history.

You will hear that Nasa cancelled all the Apollo projects after 17 due to budget constraints and this is the most common excuse for saying fake. Well Rutledge stated that this mission was USAF and launched from Vandenberg AFB and had nothing to do with NASA. You will also hear that a Vandenberg launch is impossible. Yet the Air Force Space command built this facility and it can only launch Earth bound polar orbits. Ya right. A poster under Armin even created animations of a Vandenberg launch to state it was impossible. They are trying their best to stop this from getting out.

Now if Nasa cancelled the remainder of the Apollo flights why did Apollo Suyez fly? Why practice a mission with the Russians if you are not planning a mission with them? Why cancel flights for Budget reasons if they were already funded? And then go spend even more money on SkyLab?

Rutledge stated the had the audio removed to protect the ground control folks and that the person in Africa that added the captions mispelled some words and placed the aperature statement in the wrong spot.

If you search for Air Force Assets you will see a Saturn V rocket listed as property of the USAF.

The statement that they had no gloves. You are kidding right? You are going to space to look at an object that could be a rock. You will be in a space suit. You no way expect to find an Alien body. Why would you pack surgical gloves? This is a space flight and you take as little weight with you as possible.

More to come.........

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

those are good pics, internos!
i especially like the clarity of the ones showing the anomalie.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I am sorry but its terrain.

Here is the link to a very high res picture
link to source

You can download very high res pictures here.
This site has the latest (2008) scans from the originals I thought every body knew about this site!.

It could have bean tampered with by NASA but doesn't look like that's the case here.

(Internos) I would like some comment on a thread of my. Its a new pyramid I discovered in a Mars picture. This cant be naturally formed!!
link

[edit on 12-6-2008 by johndoeknows]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by johndoeknows

Can you locate it in the color Clementine images here?
ser.sese.asu.edu...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The EBE video to me is astonishing. In the first video she is frozen and has frost on her lips. The second video she has been thawed out and you can see the frost bite on her lips where the frost was. Very good if this is faked. Yet no one will mention it and all they say is she looks like a puppet. I don't see that. I see a body looks like it has been frozen for a long time.

The fact that her eyes have been surgically closed and a video interface attached through the eyelid is awesome. In fact it looks like her eyeballs have been removed and the video interface attached directly to the optical nerves. After she is the thawed and the device removed you can see the scars under her eyes are healing. This was a recent surgical procedure. Her left eye is clearly healing faster than the right eye. I have had scars that healed at differant speeds. This looks as real as it gets.

The bars attached to her lips are so the computer can read her lips so she can give commands. We are trying to perfect voice recognition software. Why have a computer hear sounds, especially in noisy environments? It is very effecient for the computer to read the lips. If this is faked these are very creative things to make up.

The ship itself looks like carved stone. Who would create a fake ship that did not look like metal? It supposedly is a mile long. In the video Rutledge says the landing gear was like barrels. This would be consistent with the landing gear that can handle such a huge craft. A real space craft would look more like a rocket than the things we see in Sci Fi movies. This is not some elaborate man made spaceship. It is a plain rocket style ship.

The interview with Rutledge was conducted by an Italian who claims to have been contacted by "Organizations" and will no longer speak about this topic and stated he hopes someday he can tell what realy happened in regards to this story. Weird. Google William Rutledge and you will find the interview.

Now for my unsupported theory.

The interview with Rutledge has a lot of misspellings. He states he has not been speaking English for years as he now lives in Africa. RetiredAFB I think is Retired Air Force Brat. This is what children of military refer to themselves as. I think this is a son or daughter of Rutledge claiming to be him to try and get Alexei to come clean. He is the only verifibale name in all this, however, I did find Bill Rutledge in the Cost programs at Nasa and there is a Bill Rutledge Lifetime Achievment Award.

Some of the footage looks like it has been altered. Some real and some fake stuff. fade outs and fade ins to hide something. I suppose the bad spots could be from radiation on the moon interrupting the filming.

Some could be disinformation. The city footage looks fake and has been proven to contain a bunch of NASA photos from differant missions. I would think it would be easier for Nasa to compile 10 differant photos from several differant missions and peice them together and then find an audio tape from an other mission to edit and place over this vid. The guy who found all these photos to debunk it had to do some major reasearch. You don't what pictures to look for. You would have to go through thousands of photos to find something resembling this landscape. Rutledge says the city is real and the landscape below it is the faked photos. In fact you can see the city sitting on top of the hill outside the window in the EBE vid from inside the lander. In addition you can see a Russian Rover sitting outside the window. There is also another astronaut walking around outisde in a spacesuit.

Wow sorry so long. Still more to come........

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The denbunkers would have you believe that someone has created a mock up of a lander, a moon landscape, a mock up of a Russian Moon Buggy, inserted a video of Leonov in a Nasa jump suit, and created a clay Alien (that looks human?) all to make an elaborate hoax. Oh and the model of the fermi area, model of a Spaceship that looks more like a stone rocket, Create the color wheel effects of the 70's cameras all to fool us.

Notice how the supposed High Res pictures are worse than the others?
In 1976 we got full color panoramas of Mars and have never had a clear picture of the moon. Every picture of the moon is black and white and blurry.

The High res photo of the ship on the NASA's site has less detail and has clearly been washed out. You can't tell if there is a hill or a valley there.

Search youtube for the Kayuga photos. The first High Def pictures of the moon were released and they are at such an altitude you can't see anything. There is no detail at all. I can walk outside and see more detail of the moons surface than the Japanese are releasing. We know the Japanese have soem of the best cameras in the world. We should be able to count the pebbles on the ground.

Yet they sent a spacecraft to orbit the moon and take pictures and they are blurry and have no detail. Why did China, Japan, and India send Satellites to the moon? Why spend the money if there is nothing there?

Why did the ballistic missile folks send Clemintine to the moon? If it photographed the entire moon why can we only see a hand full of the pictures. Why are those not detailed High res? Now we announce we are sending another mission to photograph the entire moon's surface. If the Japanese, Chinese, and India are already up there taking pictures why are we in a rush to go back now?

Why has NASA not addressed any of this? I wish Leonov would come clean and announce it. Buzz Aldrin did and it got little coverage. He stated in a recent interview that a UFO was following them.

There is too much info out there for all of this to be crap. There is an ancient craft on the moon. I beleive we brought back the body of the humanoid and the head of the Blue/Gray Alien as Rutledge claims. Maybe all of the vids are not completely real and they had to fill in the gaps, I don't know. Rutledge claims he has 22 hours of footage and more is to come. keep your eye on Revver.com under RetiredAFB and you will see more vids. I hope he does not take a year to release the next one like he has to do the last one.

Also in the video on Youtube speaking of his new address and the new videos there is a photo of an old ship or building that he has not yet posted on Revver. So I hope to see it soon too.

Don't let them discourage you by saying this topic has been beat to death. Not everyone has visited every thread and I don't know why they expect us to go to old threads that no one has been on for months and try to revive it.

Sorry so long guys but there is so much about this. I still did not cover all of it. I'll check back and see where all this heads. I do have some links but did not have the time to get a hold of them right now. I will check back and maybe get them on here if you guys are still interested.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by johndoeknows

I am sorry but its terrain.

Here is the link to a very high res picture
link to source

You can download very high res pictures here.
This site has the latest (2008) scans from the originals I thought every body knew about this site!.

It could have bean tampered with by NASA but doesn't look like that's the case here.

(Internos) I would like some comment on a thread of my. Its a new pyramid I discovered in a Mars picture. This cant be naturally formed!!
link

Hi johndoeknows:
what do you mean with "i am sorry" may i ask?

The formation is clearly visible in three more Apollo images: now, if you provide an image showing the same area but less detailed, you would prove anything. BTW, are you able to circle the area in question ?

Thank you
Internos

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
can anyone find it on this ?
/6qt8b4

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

the suits don't look right on the astronauts.

I am not really convinced. I just think that is has a higher probability of being false than true.

the one thing that i think of as a "pro" for the city video is the "castle" image that floats around. It looks very similar.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by voices1776
Now for my unsupported theory.

You mean....all the supposition and assumption,previous to that comment, was supposed to be "supported"......? Heh, very interesting.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

The I am sorry part was intended for everybody who believes its a ship.
Not to you directly.
I replied to you for the mars part in my post! so you would read it

Here the link to the new high res pictures scanned from the originals.
Zoom in on the location 17.0 dgr S and 116.9 dgr E I believe.

And then use the black pointer in the menu bar for the available pictures. There are a lot from this "ship" but it its terrain. When you click on a image you can also download the raw scans sizes vary up to 1. gb.
link

I think you know this but if not doesn't hurt to tell it just to be sure!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I've only just started looking into this whole topic, but I'm fascinated with these videos. If it's a hoax then it's very well done. The inside of the lander has been recreated perfectly and the attention to detail is amazing. The "alien body" is also well done. Let's be honest here, this wasn't thrown together in a day. This would have taken a lot of time, effort, research and money.

But then some of the videos are poor - audio from previous Apollo missions spliced-in, and that rather badly done "city", which, as I understand it, was created using illustrations ripped-off from a book - and it looks totally rubbish. Strange that the hoaxers got so lazy with some of the stuff, when the lander, alien ship and body were pretty high end hoaxing. What's that about

If it's real or fake is almost irrelevant to me - it's hugely interesting one way or another

It does slightly concern me that this William Rutledge character is also talking about Roswell and Planet X - that sets alarm bells ringing for me.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by johndoeknows

Can you locate it in the color Clementine images here?
ser.sese.asu.edu...

Jep going to download the high res ones. and post it when i got it.
I would be able to fly straight to it if I had a ship

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Like the weird triangle thing in south hampton

Ahem Southampton, no spaces!

*was born there*

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
What some people will do to flog a book!

At least it doesn't look like a shadow of a Sasquatch or an
Egyptian Mummy. Nope, this one looks like a shadow of the
Lost Jupitor II. Odd because I thought it was Lost in Space.
I suppose next week their going to find a shadow of Jeannies
Bottle on the Moon.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Regarding whether or not is was daytime on that hemisphere on that date, could someone smarter than me check it?

I found a phase calculator at tycho.usno.navy.mil and you can plug in the date. Supposing a launch of "Apollo 20" of 16 Aug, 1976 you would expect arrival on Lunar orbit on 20 Aug. From our view, the phase was waxing past gibbous, in last quarter. My question is, would 117 degrees East longitude be in sunlight on that date?

Anyone looked this up yet?

Second question, regarding Vandenberg launches. What would happen to the First and Second stages as they separated, downrange, over the Continental United States? Huge risk of them falling on populated areas, no? (I have to assume, here, that the launches would need to be eastbound, to use the rotational velocity of the Earth's surface as an 'assist'. I suppose they could have launched more SouthEasterly, so possibly the stages would drop on Mexico or in the Gulf)?

I may have answered the question, just hoping some space scientists are out there!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This case had me surpricingly convinced at first. But when i looked at the high-res pictures of the area I was convinced that the area is just a shadow. And i usually believe these stories. So the area is there, but its just a shadow and the video is faked, sad but true.

I'm sorry to say that i dont remember where i saw the high-res photos, but it was not the nasa pages. It was some independent archive.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Everybody in the house come on and let me hear you say: hooooax.

It's interesting how taking advantage of shadow effects can create such stories. The hi-res pic should be clear enough but I guess most of you guys still believe its true. BTW, I never said "all the videos were proven fake". I said some, ie the city and the one with Leonov's torso flying where you can see the background instead of his legs. Now if you come and say that's a glitch well...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
can anyone find it on this ?
/6qt8b4

Yes I can. But it is not visible. Clementine data is not contrasted enough, there are no shadows at all. And the relief map is not high resolution enough. It is perfectly visible on the
Lunar Orbiter Mosaic.

[edit on 2008-6-12 by nablator]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join