It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abandonned Alein Spaceship on the moon (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I was doing a bit of researching of the possibilities of finding some proof's that Alien life forms have been visiting our Solar system and if there were any kind of Government leaks of verifiable evidences, you won't believe what I have discovered!!
I went through the archives here on the "Aliens&Ufos" threads and found nothing pertaining to this particular find. It is the first I have heard about this, and after watching the video and researching the explanations of NASA, (Which I should mention won't deny or confirm, but they do try to avoid this being anything but Alien Spaceship.) and the outcome of the events surrounding this event is nothing short of "Unbelievable" and so convincing, there is little doubt that anyone who watches this video from the "LM-15 FLYOVER" and the footage that was recorded, and apparently not caught by the NASA Science Team, will have to openly admit that there is more to our Solar system than once thought.

First of all, I will give you a little reading material on the discovery of this "Alien Spaceship" by way of the views of the scientists and observer's that had initially discovered the artifact.

THE LM-15 FLYOVER AND THE FAR SIDE OF THE MOON

What can we understand about the astonishing footage of the presumed LM-15 flyover before descent on "Izsak D", spread on YouTube by William Rutledge on May 4, 2007? Is there any congruence between the visible details shown in the video footage and any lunar map of the far side of the Moon? For example, are recognizable the Fermi's details, or is recognizable any particular belonging to the lunar zone of the backside of the Moon, near the Izsak crater? In the comment posted by W. Rutledge ("retiredafb") on YouTube, we can read:

Full story and coordinates of the location of the "Abandoned Alien Spacecraft" :
www.angelismarriti.it...

As for the video, it is approximately 5+ Min's long, it has a view of the lunar surface that is in all accounts, quite incredible and very clear, especially the view of the said ship and it's features. I will leave it up to you guy's to pose your own thoughts of the video:

Of course you know that NASA would have to debunk/Dis-info this story being factual, and it is only fair to give their side of the story. Though I am not a video-tech expert, there may be some individuals here that can scrutinize this as being a blat-ton hoax , or , a true to life "Spaceship" with no doctoring of the video footage of the LM-15 Flyover footage?

But the most interesting information are about the presumed alien ship:
“[…] the ship were very old, age has been estimated 1.5 billion of years. Meteorit impacts, and dust/hills coverings testified that. Note that the ship has already been explored before the first human expedition reached the lunar singularity.”
Is this man an American or Soviet former technician, who worked as insider during the 70s on Space classified missions and that now lives in Africa? Even the “Apollo 20 the legacy part 1 The City” is a very interesting and evocative footage. There is also the presumed lift off of the Apollo 20.

After seeing the video first hand, I am inclined to believe this event was real and was not intended for the civilian community for viewing.

Source:
www.angelismarriti.it...

Another NASA CLaim of explanation:
science.nasa.gov...

I know that we have some really good debunkers and authenticators here on the ATS forums, hopefully this will be the evidence we have been looking for for the benefit of answering the age old question of "Did Aliens occupy the earth before human-beings" inquiries?

I think we are up for the challenge, and like I had said before, this was never posted as "Abandon Alien Spaceship on the Moon" and I am sure there will be something that comes out of this being either a quantified fact, or a really good hoax.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Video Link doesn't appear to work.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I am sorry about that , I will post different one's for the viewing, I have never used Photobucket for vid's before, if it does not work, I will have to get the dowload from my files.
Thanks for the info. that it didn't work!!
HTML:

Direct link
Direct link works, I tested)
s74.photobucket.com...¤t=GoogleImageResultforhttpp-imagesveo.flv

Email & IM Link:

s74.photobucket.com...¤t=GoogleImageResultforhttpp-imagesveo.flv

Thanks again ATruGod!!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Thats some crazy stuff.Where did you learn about all this?Where did you find the footage?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I actually stumbled across this, I wasn't sure if it was ever discussed here at the forums, did a search for it and found no listing for it as being a discussed topic.
The footage is awesome, I would like to know if it had been tampered with or not. If this is a factual, unhampered piece of escaped footage from the NASA archives, it is the most evidential proof of alien being's having habitation on the moon a long time ago.
What did you think of it? I am curious to hear from all responders who watch it to get their opinions on this matter.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It is William Rutledge video's. He pulled them from YouTube, but i think he is on Revver or Disclose now.

If you can find the image of Itzhak crater in the LPI archives. I don't want to look it up...but it was discussed in the John Lear Moon Pics thread.

He has some of an alien city that are highly suspected as fakes, and they look like crap. but the itzhak flyover matches up with the LPI image of the same (when you find the image you will have to scroll to the right all the way to see the tube shaped structure buried).

It is interesting whether you believe it or not. I for one think it is legit, or itis a very crafty hoax.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This has been discussed many times, please use the search tool using the following terms:
Apollo 20
Retiredafb
Hoax

Oh, by the way, this is more likely to be fake. Some of his videos have been proved fake already.

Any mod willing to close this thread?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Clearly not just a rock, the small flat shape on the top is reflective enough to be made of some type of metal. The pointed shape suggests (to me) that it was expected to travel through an atmosphere. Perhaps a rocket or something that we (as a planet) lost?

It seems to me that it is most definitely some type of aerial or space craft. It's shape is too defined and that rectangular shape is too reflective to be rock.

This is definitely something I would think to have much more coverage than it does, thanks for digging this up

[edit on 11-6-2008 by SkepticPerhaps]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by linuxman2k3

Nope. The forum is out of control. Everyone needs to lay low for a while.

It's just a tornado of crap coming in here right now!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents

What is this suppose to mean?
I guess I don't understand.

And linuxman2k3,
Sorry I didn't meet up to your search criteria, I thought I did a thorough search for this being posted, "Deepest apologies."

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

There's been a ton of fake videos posted up the last few days, plus a bunch of old ones resurfacing. I'm part of that - Sorry guys!

We have found a couple suspect things as a result though =o

Like the weird triangle thing in south hampton

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

IF this has been exposed, I suppose there is no need to discuss it any longer, but , I do have one question, "I realized that there was some kind of interference at the zooming in on the object part of the vid, is that where the whole thing goes out the window, or was the entire scenario a fake?"

I read a lot of blogs and report's before I decided to post this, and needless to say, "I am a little let down, and embarrassed" for having posted it if it has been proven a hoaxed vid.

It got my hair on end when I seen this video, and the only thing I could think of was to get it in here in the forums for disclosure of it being authentic or not.

guess I am loosing ground on this ever really happening and the thread should be archived , or killed by the MOD's, unless there is more to the story than we allowed to receive?

I should of investigated the creator and the theorists behind it as well. Hope that the faith from you guy's is still there, I didn't honestly know what to think...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

the vids have not been proven a hoax. the city video is obviously faked, but the flyover stuff isn't. Who knows, it may end up being proven fake one day, but as of yet has not.

Posters like "Linuxman" are very suspect to me. This person wants to come in here and criticize you, asking for a mod to close this thread. Yet this member has contributed next to nothing to this forum thus far, as evidenced by the less than 200 points that they have. It looks like a sock puppet for someone with an agenda. Ignore them, allred.
I saw John Lear put up with similar crap for awhile. I have had to, as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

the vids have not been proven a hoax. the city video is obviously faked, but the flyover stuff isn't.

THANK YOU for poiting that out!

Not many people seem to get that the first video of the spaceship (the video published at YouTube) may very well be real. I personally still belive it is, and nobody has so far been able to debunk the Apollo 20 black and white photographs of the spaceship that retiredafb also posted at YouTube.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

exactly, and it is quite the opposite. The NASA images at LPI support the Flyover video. That is a big part of what convinces me.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
[edit on 11/6/2008 by Jibbs]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
lol @ at all the debunkers,skeptics and agents on this site..wow they are in full force here..hehe

not on this thread per se,but looking around it's pretty sad,but anyways on topic here's a nice moon vid with interesting stuff on it.

www.youtube.com...

and some fun stuff

www.youtube.com...

take care dudes and dudettes

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents

You are the only thing I see that is out of control here. You have gone through and posted negative non-productive posts in many threads with no point other than to be rude. We have rules of manners and decorum here, as well as respecting the topic. I have reported not just one but multiple posts of this nature by you already today. If you continue to just post how much all these threads are a waste of time without giving any input to the discussion I foresee you not being here very long..

good day to you sir.

BTW this is an excellent and rare find and I am very curious to see how this plays out. If this object is in fact visible at those coordinates good luck debunking it.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Without going through any previous discussion, I think this video is a fake. At least the part following the rather unbelievable operture adjustment accompanied by the zoom.
The reason I say this is two-fold. Firstly there is the subtitling instead of the genuine soundtrack. There is a soundtrack of the typical beeps and toots we always heard in the Apollo missions, but why is there no actual coms audio? Where did the subtitled stuff come from?
The second issue concerns the lighting. Obviously, the scene is illuminated by the Sun, which for the first part of the video is located roughly 'North' of the orbiter. This is evidenced by the bright lower rims on the Moon craters. However, after the zoom, the illumination has shifted clockwise by a considerable degree. This would not happen in reality. The Sun is too far away for the angle to change in such a short timeframe. Also, the angle of illumination is changing throughout the flyby of the 'craft'. You can see this by checking the OTT lens flaring, (which isn't seen in the earlier - genuine - section.) This indicates that the distance between moving camera and stationary lightsource is very small. In other words, we are looking at a modelled scene in relative close up. This strategy avoided the need to duplicate the Moon's terrain, which would have been extremly difficult to match.

So, in my opinion as an astronomer, this is a fake.

WG3

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
Not many people seem to get that the first video of the spaceship (the video published at YouTube) may very well be real. I personally still belive it is, and nobody has so far been able to debunk the Apollo 20 black and white photographs of the spaceship that retiredafb also posted at YouTube.

Of course nobody could debunk it. It's real. I mean on the Apollo 15 images. It's visible on many NASA images (about 20 IIRC) from several Apollo missions and even Lunar Orbiter frames. I researched it thoroughly at the time when it was first posted.

The "Apollo 20" flyby videos is an obvious hoax for many reasons, sound, fake video glitches, but what convinced me is this: if you look closely many craters are not at the same place in the flyby video, or are completely missing. A clay model is simply not convincing. The AS20-1020 image is a picture of the clay model.

OMG why am I posting this? It's been discussed to death already. This is a classic hoax, I'm sure next year there will be new threads about it, and in ten years new gullible ATSers will still debate it. Some people are unable to wrap their mind around the fact that a video can be part hoax, part genuine.

[edit on 2008-6-11 by nablator]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join