It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New iPhone 3G Announced - Price? $199!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Finally! the biggest Apple rumor of this year has come to an end taking the shape of reality...

It includes a built-in GPS, dramatically improved audio, solid metal buttons, insanely long battery life, normal headphone jack, and web browsing is 36% faster than any other 3G phone.

Some more info on an article
www.freshbite.info...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
yay now be can all buy stuff we don't need

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandy123
Finally! the biggest Apple rumor of this year has come to an end taking the shape of reality...

It includes a built-in GPS, dramatically improved audio, solid metal buttons, insanely long battery life, normal headphone jack, and web browsing is 36% faster than any other 3G phone.

Some more info on an article
www.freshbite.info...

Wait, solid metal buttons? That kind of takes the coolness out of the touch screen technology of the i-phone.

BTW, in a totally unrelated matter, notice how no one makes fun of star trek anymore?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
1. To the poster who referred to the metal buttons - I think they were referring to the buttons on the side of the phone as being metal, the touch screen is still there.
2. No camera? Very disappointing. I was hooked by the price until I read that part. Sorry, but a multi-media device with no camera is lame. I'll just wait for the version that does.
3. The price posted is with a contract, so don't expect to be able to go out and get one for $199 and get it activated elsewhere just because it's compatible with all sorts of software.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Area_X

Camera and photos
- 2.0 megapixels
- Photo geotagging
- iPhone and third-party application integration

iPhone3G

I personally think the Apple website contains more authentic information than the source website mentioned in the OP. But I still have to see a conspiracy angle on this.

edited to insert video goodness

[edit on 6.12.08 by toreishi]

new topics

top topics

join