Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 61
<< 58  59  60   >>

join

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
New World Bible the Story of the Truth

My name is Brandon Levon, and I wrote this so that there would be a true written record of what the people of my time have gone through. If you are finding this in the airtight container that it was meant to be placed in, you will soon realize that it was done so for a purpose. The masters/leaders of the people in the age that I lived were corrupt; they put in place our media, our schools, and our religions for the purpose of governing over our every thought and move. Almost everything that the people knew, they knew only because they allowed it. They made them think that their history was unknown; this was far from the truth.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Almost everything that happened to these people was not only intentionally done to keep them afraid of one another, to keep them separated from one another, but also to keep them almost on the level of ignorance for the purpose of making sure that they would never be able to rise up and rule over themselves. Sadly, this went on here with almost everyone completely unaware. They lived till the day they died never knowing that this system was intentionally put into place for the purpose of controlling them and their thoughts from the very beginning.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Knowing that I would never live long enough to see the day, I wrote this so that you will be given a chance to take back what has been taken away. And in order for you to do that, you will have to have the knowledge and understanding that we have purposely been kept from. You will have to break free from the thoughts that they have been programming in you, and not only realize that everyone has pieces of the puzzle, but that everyone is important, everyone matters.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It is only then that their system will break down; it is only then that the people will see the truth. With the truth, over time, you will learn to not be afraid of one another, to not be afraid to speak to one another, and to not be afraid to come to conclusions together. It is only then that the people will see that they do not need a leader, they do not need a messiah, they will be everything they never wanted you to be, free.

Best of luck,
Brandon Levon

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thworld
reply to post by Beyond1Reality

I am new but I will see if I can find a way to show you why. Many say there are things they already knew but it is the things they didn't that is so much needed to know.

edit on 7-9-2011 by 4thworld because: (no reason given)

And which are those unknown things then?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
i've seen the full movie on youtube, and i enjoyed the information in it. i went to check out the book but it sounds a bit ridiculous. is there a version that doesn't have poor grammar, with the codes just cracked and placed at the end of the book, and completely sourced info? if not, we should talk about making that version a reality. 4th edition i believe? 4, the square, the fleshing out of all the mysteries. people would actually read this book. doesn't matter if it can be published or not, we live in a world of digital books and home printers. sorry if this has been brought up.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I have just tried viewing the pdf that I downloaded on Brandon Levons book. Adobe reader pops up and has encountered a problem. I have tried everything to fix it, can anyone tell me how I can fix the problem or have another link to it? thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by omega man

You could buy the book. It's an acknowledgment of the labor invested in it.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Did anyone ever decipher his code? What did it say?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I have ordered the two books, New World... and Old World... by Brandon. Only having watched the 13 part video presentation by a youtuber and the 3 part series as well by 'deep throat robot voice'. I can only speculate as to the full content of these particular books and will read them as soon as possible. After reading some of the posts on this thread, and not all of them, I would like to supply a pre-read series of thoughts for others to consider.

Religion is ultimately a control mechanism used to direct/guide a society or the masses of people. It appears many, if not most on this forum would agree with such statements. However, we may disagree, without it absolute anarchy/animalistic/survival of the fittest/tyranical "order" would be the name of the game ... at least much worse than we have had in most of the world for many years. In the West one of the biggest religious tools for control and order is 'christianity'. This a FALSE relgious system using the bible, twisting meanings, altering texts, perverting society and in the end is actually worshipping Satan ... according to the bible itself. As it is imposible to give the needed details in a simple few sentences, I recommend the OLDER versions of "The Two Babylons", by Alexander Hislop to start people on a journey which, if continued, exposes 'christianity' as a false religion erroneously using the bible as a front. Now does that mean the bible is the bad element?? No, for the bible actually warns of this situation and exposes the fact of this "another Messiah", "Another spirit", and "another gospel" being promoted. Hislop was a Free Church of Scotland minister in the mid 1800's. His main purpose in writing the book was likely as an attack on the Roman Catholic Church. The problem with his position is that mainstream christianity of various ilk, including regular protestant groups and others claiming the title "christian", is still holding onto, or has now adopted many of the things he points out and is simply a daughter of Rome anyway. And besides this, Hislop fails to cover many of the worst bases of pagan influence on the West and "christianity". But it is a fair starting point for those still invovled with main-stream christianity.

So what does this have to do with Brandons work. Well, I can't be specific yet other than through the videos claiming to present a general overview of what Brandon has written. But the bible does indeed teach a cyclical destruction/cleansing and presents a swastica-like pattern to represent the cycle. The bible does deal directly with the race issue and declares it as a war in essence, and COMMANDS ethnic cleansing ... ultimately predicting global fulfillment of such cleansing. The Creator does indeed assign total world domination to a particular lineage, genetic line, of people, and orders all others will submit or die. This manifests also in the "Gospel of the KingDOM" message, though so misunderstood, or misapplied, by 'christianity' wherein ultimately the "end of the age" comes and the Messiah figure returns to setup a 'theocratic dictatorship' killing all opposition. The "end of the age" assuredly predicts "as it was in the days of Noah" it will once again manifest. In 2 Esdras 6:9 it calls this age the "age of Esau" and predicts the "age of Jacob" to replace it. Now for those that understand the genetic and therefore RACIAL message in the bible, you will remember Esau married non-Israylite females. Yahweh specifically hated Esau. In 2 Esdras 6:54-59 you can see what Yahweh thinks of "other" non-Israylites. It appears that what happens is the "Creation" ... or better "Re-establishment" or "Re-set" occurs and is depicted as an Eden like re-manifestation wherein "Adam" is told to REplenish the earth. Then corruption, mainly to the genetic line of the "Chosen Race" occurs and starts the downhill slide all over again eventually leading to a required re-set/cleansing ... society being controlled by the priestcraft all the while.

Now tie this control of society in with religious control manifestin in the dark ages ... the fact man used animals to pull their carts around for thousands of years, and animal skins for clothing, and etc. ... in other words advancment was not allowed until it was time to set up for the re-set. Within that a degradation of thought had to occur to make life even cheaper & teachings were permitted that would bring this about. Darwin for example would be allowed to bring forth evolution to remove the divine element of humanity so many held to. This promoted eventually "equality" of race ideals and miscegenation, and thereby corruption of the created racial order ... thereby calling for the NEED for a global cleansing due to the corruption etc. etc.

The Re-set appears to be near. Possibly in our lifetime. In the story of "Noah's Flood" one of the main reasons Noah and family was picked??... because he was "perfect in his generations" ... genetically pure. Gen. 6:9

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ResistanceFutile

You wasted your money. Cancel the order. Everything in those books is on the internet. Search for occult information.

Edit to add this, Noah, no ah. "Ah" is Egyptian for "moon" in hieroglyphics.

I'm still trying to figure out the connection, but it's something for you to mull over. The moon is a significant body.
edit on 12/14/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Thanks for your input. Too late on the books, they'll be here soon.

I'll look into the "ah" thing. Noah is sometimes "Noe", but anyway. The name connections are interesting. "Amen", "El", "Adon" ... these, and others, are alterations to the text of the bible from ancient times.

Anyway, you may find this site interesting:

kachina2012.wordpress.com...

Added:
ALSO consider this site regarding your moon issue:

www.lunarsabbath.info...
edit on 14-12-2012 by ResistanceFutile because: Additional site

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Here's a newer copy of the book on Youtube............

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 58  59  60   >>

join