It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Someone has to have decoded these cipers. Please help us. I am not stopping to try and solving them, trying still right now as I type but if help is out there, please come to my aid.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
12.21.12 and cosmicpixie I know you have read the book and I would've PM'd you but I do not have 20 posts but have you two had any luck?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UnconditionalLove

do you think that the later editions of the book could've been 'tampered' with?

perhaps thepublishing house could've been boughtg up, or the rights of the book bought up by 'them'?

just wondering,,, i was about to buy the book earlier and i thought, what if?...

and then i saw your post n here we are

edit on 28/12/10 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Has anyone deciphered the texts in the back of the book titled, Old World Secrets-Omega Project Codes?
If so, please post them here.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Those interested in Levon's book, might be interested in this website.

www.halexandria.org...

I did a quick search on ATS to see if anyone has ever mentioned it before, doesn't appear so.

I used to read a lot from that site about 5 or so years ago, but revisited it today to see if it still exists, after making an order for Levon's books.

Of particular interest in relation to this thread topic is the link inside called Annals Of The Earth.

www.halexandria.org...

A lot of pages to read thru.

edit on 3/12/2011 by GGEden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

do you know where to get the ebook mabe a link to know

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Now the Pharisees, who were lovers of money, were listening to all these things and were scoffing at Him.
- Luke 16:14

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Any news about brandon? He still alive and kicking? I am assuming he is gone but would be great if he was around and some new work released?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Just ordered a copy from the .zoomshare website, i hope that they ship to the UK, Only £11.54

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... i googled it , and found a youtube series?

Aparantly this was his thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Arthur , Brandon Levon

www.amazon.com... this is the book.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Just to let everyone interested know, i bought this book 2 weeks ago & it arrived a week after i ordered it, it came from the US & they had no trouble sending it to the uk, it cost me £11 and the postage was $9 ! so iam exceptionally pleased, Its a great read and iam 3/4 of the way through atm, its a very interesting book and the first ive read in a few years !

It explains history very well, presenting evidence for most of his claims, i would recommend what ive read so far to anyone on this site really, as it touches on alot of different subjects. Its got 220 pages so its not too long a read either, afterwards i may get his other book, New World Bible : The Story Of The Truth.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ah , it's nice to see this thread get a bump .
I was one of the lucky ones that bought the book when it first came out . The first printing run of this book came with a signed note from the author , Brandon .

I am not 100% sure but I do believe that the reprints of the book and it's coded message were slightly changed from the original . Perhaps someone can confirm this ?

It was reported that after Brandon wrote his second book that he was killed or died from something , not sure of the details . Perhaps someone can offer more details on that as well ?

All in all the book was a good read and well worth the money . I have even seen the original listed on amazon for over $1000 at various times . However I think that simply could have been an over zealous seller as the original version is now selling for roughly $150 .

edit on 14-7-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

It was reported that after Brandon wrote his second book that he was killed or died from something , not sure of the details . Perhaps someone can offer more details on that as well ?

Wasn't the whole thing a hoax? Brandon Levon being a pseudonym attached to a quickly written, cheaply printed clichéd conspiracy book. Pretend that the book contains staggering secrets and is about to be banned by the Illuminati or the Freemasons or the Ultraterrestrials. Make out that the author's life is in peril and if you don't buy the book the staggering secrets will be lost forever. Publicise it on a conspiracy website. Simmer for a while then finish the whole scam off by having him "found dead in a car."

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Too bad the videos are narrated by a zombie.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Not sure his reported death helped book sales ? In fact Brandon was a one time member here on ATS .

I would be interested to see any source material that you might have on his hoaxed death .

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I Would in no way call it a cliched conspiracy book, its extrememly informative and talks aobut alot of history, as i said, providing evidence for alot of his claims, go and read the book before you slam it sir.
edit on 15-7-2011 by Vanishr because: typo

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Wow, I bought this book when it first came out. I never thought to look on ATS for any thoughts. I decided to check today and I'm blown away by 60 pages of thoughts regarding it! (and a little intimidated cuz I haven't finished the book! haha)

I will go back through this thread and read all the posts. Just wanted to say so far the book is VERY interesting! Most of it I have heard/read before. I mean, you can't be a member of ATS and not have heard most of this.

Glad to see the thread is still alive and kicking! (even recently!)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I had the first edition, and have the second edition as well as his second book.
He was a member here and had a running thread that was deleted I believe.i spoke with him in a few U2Us as well as some emails, though they were a few y years ago.

I believe the story goes about his death that he lost everything except his car, and then was later killed in his car.i think there may be another thread on here about that.someone did have a cached version of his thread with the details of his death.

If I get someone (doubtful,i have a1 year old boy now),i will try to find and link that thread.

As of now I have a power outage here in southgate michigan.

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I've been scanning this and other treads about Brandon Levon and his book and I was wondering why this specific book, among the numerous on conspiracy theories, would pose such a danger. What sets it apart from the rest of the books/ authors? Is there anything new that hasn't been touched upon?

I quickly read the first 30 pages from a free e-book that is floating around on the net and I while the author brings up some interesting points, all in all it wasn't anything new that hasn't been discussed here. Or maybe it did bring new things to the table at the time it was released that eventually inspired videos on youtube or writings that came afterwards, which I happened to come across?

What do you think?

I'd like to get hold of an e-book version to fully read it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Beyond1Reality

I am new but I will see if I can find a way to show you why. Many say there are things they already knew but it is the things they didn't that is so much needed to know.

edit on 7-9-2011 by 4thworld because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61 >>

join