It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I was looking on amazon to try and find a used copy and 1 showed up. But when I clicked to see how much, it was a misprint one and it is $100.00.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
ok i am about 2/3rds done with the book, and i see no reason for anyone to commite suicide over this book.

it seems like alot that i have already heard regurgitated, there is alot of details that i did not know before, but as i stated in a previous post. if you are a member at ATS most of it should already been known to you.

i have a question for anyone who is or has read the book, i am currently on chapter 11, and at around, well the begining of chapter 9 i noticed some letters of some words are underlined. my copy is a misprinted copy. but if anyone knows why there are some letters of some words underlined could you please let me know? or is it explained later in the book?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
if you look at the last page you'll know why

there is a secret system of finding hidden messages for each chapter, ive been trying them but have been unsuccessful because they are pretty difficult

the only thing i got was how the chapter titles refer to the zodiac

so if anyone can help, it would be appreciated

btw im still only on chapter 3 just for clarification

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

yes i did see near the end where it states that the title of each chapter has a hidden meaning, but have yet to decypher it. also that letter in the back of the book, that says it needs 3 cyphers to figure out, but i did not see where it states about the underlined letters of some words. i will look again when i finish the book, i only have about 30 pages left.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I pay alot of attention to this APS site but the last chapter of this book is what gave me chills because that is when I realized all those ancient writers were all talking about the same time and I had never saw anybody mention that before.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
When I finished reading this book I realized there was a whole world that I was not being informed of. A world that I think people should be aware of and I think this book is just the one to do so. It blew my mind, and It scares the crap out of me to think all this stuff has gone on behind everybodies backs and they have no idea. I think everybody needs to read this book. I have read it three times and everytime I do it becomes more obvious that there is no doubt in my mind that it is true.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I was looking on the internet, ran across this site and noticed my book was on it. I decided to become a member and thank you all for your interest/comments, good or bad. I do not want to be deleted so I will ad It was inspired by a near death experience and my desire to find out where we come from and where we are going. It is my collection of all the things we are not supposed to know from the beginning to the end, with my thoughts of what is to become of us all. When I first started doing the research for this book several years back I couldn’t believe all the things that the people I knew were unaware of and the fact that trying to explain some of this information to the average person tends to make them think you are a little insane. Most people I come in contact with do not have a clue that there might be something going on that they do not know about due to the fact that they tend to only know or believe what they are told on TV. I was so sure that I needed to get this information out to the world I turned in a rough draft of the book unedited; at the time I figured the knowledge was more important than anything. Example; if someone writes me a note telling me I might die; I could care less how they did it. Anyways that is how the misprinted version came to be. I think you all are doing a great job at keeping the world informed and if everyone was like us the world would be a better place/a place where you would want to raise your children, a place with nothing to hide.

Sincerely Brandon Levon

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Wow!!! Thank you sir for your personal imput. I would love to hear any other information you have reguarding this book or any other subjects. I am actually pretty bummed out, because I really want to read your book. But I am going through a little financial situation right now, so I guess I will have to wait a bit longer.

Anyhow while you have you are here I would like to ask you a few questions that are usually standard when we find great authors such as your self.

Can you verify somehow that it is you?

As someone mentioned before, have you read the Terra Papers? Did this book have anything to do with any of the subjects covered?

Also, we have seen a lot of activity on Craigslist, was this at all marketing? (I would have to say No), but was curious about your thoughts on this. Is there really a campaign trying to ban your book?

I am sure there will be many more questions. Thought this would be a good enought start.

Thank you very much for your time and for posting!!!!!

I look for forward to listening to everything you have to say!

Welcome to ATS!!!! And don't worry, I don't think anybody will try to remove you.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

its awesome that you have come and commented on this thread, i also had a few questions

im about a third through your book (fantastic by the way) but i couldn't help going to the end to try and solve the puzzles at the back. Right now im 17 years old so i found the hints very confusing, i got the title relating to the zodiac one, but the others are much more difficult to understand, i was wondering if you could give an extra hint? (i am especially curious as to figuring out the letter that you wrote)

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Prove I am me? That’s a good one. I guess you could write to the books homepage [email protected] and include your home address and since you posted about my book I will send you one.

I will send them a message and tell them to save any that mention ATS.

To prove it is you post the first three letters only of your address on this site.

Example, if you live at (000 Waker st. Willow Ca, 00000) you would put wsw.

I have not read the Terra Papers but I noticed them mentioned several times, so I definitely will.

On the adding information comment I would say that another reason I wrote this book is so that in case something happens to us there will be a written record of what happened, with the purpose of trying to make sure it never happens again. I’m usually pretty busy throughout the week so I will try and check this site on the weekends to see if I can help further. Please excuse any of my spelling or grammar errors; I have always been more of a thinker than anything else. On the subject of the letter look up cryptogram it should tell you how to solve it.

As for Craigslist, I have advertised on that site before but just about every time I do it’s flagged and removed. The ads very rarely make it more than a couple of days. I don’t know exactly what is going on there. I assume it is because of the comments posted saying “stop this book”, which usually mention a person’s death. I do hope this is not true because my intentions were so far from that, but if it is I am truly sorry and extend my deepest condolences to the family of that person.

Sincerely
Brandon Levon

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

First off, welcome to ATS... it's really awesome that you are participating in the discussion!

I tried to see if my local library had a copy (that was about a laughing matter... our library probably won't have it for another 5 years). Unfortunately I am broke for the moment and can't get a copy yet, but am actually excited about it.

From other comments on this thread, it sounds like you have made a compilation of things that have actually been discussed extensively on ATS. You should do some searching around on the site and check out the threads. Understandably, that is if you have time. This is a great community for the most part, and don't let anyone get to ya... alot of skeptics around that demand proof and aren't completely happy when you provide it.

If you can prove it's you to one of the site owners, then they can easily come to this thread and verify for everyone else. It may save on some harassment.

Welcome to the crew... hope you stick around!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Oh Brandon thanks so much. Im pretty sure I at least got a few others to purchase the book anyways. Thank you so Much I look forward to reading this book. It is definitely at the top of my list.

Anyways, it seems to me that the person who supposedly ended his life after reading your book probably had other problems, I wouldn't waste any time feeling guilty. But I was left under the impression that there is actually a church group posting perhaps because if the truths in the book that may not be agreed upon, especially in organized religion. Though I will try not to be too quick to judge as I have not read the book yet. I am very excited.

Anyways on the flipside of this. My condolences to the family and friends of this person as well as him. I can understand how explaining certain truths can become agitating with out a clear way of presenting the story. Sounds like you did a pretty good job.

I also wanted to mention that everything seems to happen for a reason and on the lighter side of this, those people who are criticizing your book are your greatest advertisers. That is how I became aware of it.

The OP said something like "Protest this book. a young man commit suicide after reading this book. It says derogative things about Jesus Christ. Please go to the book stores and ask that they do not sell this book."

I responded by saying. "Sounds interesting, where can I buy one?"

Anyhow you could not ask for better advertising than that. Though I doubt these people have taken the time to even read the first page or have any clue whatstoever what they are talking about or the content of your book for that matter.

Reguardless, I feel that this is important information, maybe this was just the worlds way of getting that information out.

Hats off to you sir!

Anyways I will be sending an e-mail shortly. The first three letters of my address are FER. Thank you very much!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
has anyone heard of the book Holy Blood, Holy Grail? I do not believe it is as controversial as this but it is also trying to refute the Christian way of thinking.

And yeah any book that can make people commit suicide is a top read in my book.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS ! Great to have you here to participate first hand about your book !
I just can't wait for my copy to come in the mail so that I too can start discussing the book , I am very intrigued from what I have read in this thread so far .

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The same ole crap was done when the Da-vinci Code was about to be released, It seems that anything that brings the Christian way of life into question, or talks about the truth and how Christianity was born (all mostly wrong BTW, Christianity was around long before the birth of Jesus)

Because this happens everytime a book with historical facts comes out, and any mention of events that bring into question the way the Christian faith has lied and manipulated, then it is classed as evil, and the work of satan, SO JUST WHAT IS IT THEY DO NOT WISH US TO KNOW?

You watch im making a prediction, when Angels and Demons becomes a movie, it will be classed as the work of satan, tooo bleedin funny, and i do mean in a laughable way.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

hello Brandon and welcome to ATS.

i wanted to state that i did purchase your book, and read it about 3 weeks ago. when i first got the book and saw the similarites with the Terra papers is when i sent an e-mail to your homepage asking if you had read them or were aware of Mr. Robert Morningsky.also to invite you to our thread here, i'm glad you came. thanks

i also gave links to this thread and the Terra papers thread, and also the Terra papers online.

also i asked if you were in fact Mr. morningsky. but i see now that you are not him.

also i asked for you to respond to my -email, if nothing else but to let me know that you recieved it.

i really enjoyed your book. well not enjoyed the content, but reading it i did. and i also have had trouble with the explanation of the ciphers at the end. a couple of them were very understandable to me.

another question i have is that i ordered the "new" copy not the misprinted copy, but recieved the misprinted copy. was this a mistake? as the misprinted copy is more expensive.

also(sorry, alot of alsos) >< will the codes and ciphers still work with the misprinted version?

thanks again for coming and joining our site. please do read the Terra papers, and also watch the movie zeitgeist.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

kinda along the same lines, and an interesting watch.

thanks again for writing the book, and coming and joining us once again.

oh and if you could, could you let me know if you recieved my e-mail or not? if you could just send me a reply back. thanksa gain!!

Edited to add: oh yea and if your giving out free copies, i want my monies back
j/k money very well spent in my opinion.

Edited to add: i just wanted to state that it seems to me that the only posts/people who are removed or banned are people who try to pass on a known hoax and stick to "it being all true" and posts about marijuana
[edit on 7/2/2008 by keeff]

[edit on 7/2/2008 by keeff]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
hello again,

i just wanted to thank 12.21.12 for this post and bringing this book to my attention, not sure if i already thanked you, but thought it was a good time to do so.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Keef Your welcome!

Brandon, I recieved a faliure notice back about two days after sending that e-mail. I tried to send again today. Let me know if you get it okay?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
My book came today in the mail !! I to was given a numbered misprint version with the authors signature , very nice . I can't wait to start reading it .

Edit : Wanted to add that I received number 69 of 100 , misprint version .

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Max_TO]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join