It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Soundwave

commander X
all over youtube

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by charleskafka

commander X
all over youtube

Sadly its not the "one" i am searching for its defenitaly a robotic voice.
Thanks anyway

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
watch the video, buy the book.
just one point from the movie. the planets are moving away from the sun, not closer.. mars is our old home, (might be looked at as livible again)
venus is a newcomer planet to the solar system, (most likely was a former moon)
saturn and jupiter are being looked at- they give off their own heat, and the moons there show promise

[edit on 10-10-2009 by charleskafka]

[edit on 10-10-2009 by charleskafka]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Sorry
i'll keep looking :-). i felt sure it was the old commander :-).

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
9/11

moon landing

aliens / ufos

???

conspracies might be true

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hey guys, I'm new to these forums but I have a lot of interest in these two books. Yesterday, I watched the videos on Youtube that used the information from them and the video starts off by saying Brandon is dead. I've yet to see any information on him about this, and I'm thinking of ordering both books off his site. Anyone else ordered off the zoomshare site lately?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Welcome to ATS!

Could you post a link to the video please?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yeah, I think the exact words the video uses is "Brandon Levon is no more."

www.youtube.com...
(I think that's it, not positive)

Without trying to sound like an ass, it's hard for a dead guy to ship a book so I'm a little cautious of sending $30 for the two when I'm struggling for money as it is. I'm not sure if he was the one that ships them or it was the publishing company and I haven't heard of anyone ordering from the zoomshare site recently.

On a more positive note, I'm pretty convinced that these are probably two of the most important books ever published. I'm not new to conspiracies, but the use of religion to enslave mankind is a pretty big deal, especially if it's all going to end in the age of Aquarias.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I made the purchase 2 days ago and they still have not taken the money so I don't know if it's going to work.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
For anyone who wants to know the true history of the world, definately pick up both of these books. I read them both in two days and it's life changing information. If you're religious, you won't be. And if you read it and choose to remain religious, you're doing it out of ignorance because you can't take back the information once you know it.

Only thing that kindly bummed me out about it was that it didn't really mention any forms of true spirituality. It left that a mystery. But it's no wonder that Christian kid flipped out. I already knew some of the information but christ, that goes way beyond conspiracy into fact.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Jwest06]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

at the time of the videos brandon did disappear for bit,but then he came back asn started posting again,
im thankful.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
are there any boards were we can discuss this in detail?
have have had some very real dreams on this.
such as too much "new " money has taken over the power structure, yet the leadership remains.

i am seriously wondering if "Zeus" isn't psychic program implanted in the pryamids to guide mankind throughthese last days,
faulty, but effective.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jwest06
For anyone who wants to know the true history of the world, definately pick up both of these books. I read them both in two days and it's life changing information. If you're religious, you won't be. And if you read it and choose to remain religious, you're doing it out of ignorance because you can't take back the information once you know it.

Only thing that kindly bummed me out about it was that it didn't really mention any forms of true spirituality. It left that a mystery. But it's no wonder that Christian kid flipped out. I already knew some of the information but christ, that goes way beyond conspiracy into fact.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Jwest06]

Thanks for the information about the zoomshare site. www.oldworldsecretcodes.zoomshare.com... I got both books for $30.00, some limited time deal, with free shipping to anywhere in the world. Anyways, it took about a week to get them and I just finished reading both. I coudn't put them down and I am blown away, speachless.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by charleskafka

i am seriously wondering if "Zeus" isn't psychic program implanted in the pryamids to guide mankind throughthese last days,
faulty, but effective.

Hmmm.

Maybe if you gave us a link or something other to go on than that it would/could be more effective.

I have heard of objects helping humanity ascend, but however there is a natural cure for just about anything.

So whats the natural cure for what we have today?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
i havent been here since the beggining of the thread, looks like alot happened, anyone mind giving me a brief description of events?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm unfamiliar with this book, however, having read The Code to the Matrix in one sitting a few weeks ago, I'm very interested. the code to the matrix

tamale

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

I am not sure whether or not anyone knows what ever happend to Brandon. He went on hiatus about a year ago. Somebody uploaded a video to YouTube stating that somebody had come to Brandon's house and confiscated his computer. Then there was a post on the previous page. As far as I can tell Brandon is on hiatus, but honestly I have no clue.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
On a second thought. Brandon released his second book shortly before he disapeared. Shortly before writing he was doing research on the DaVinci Lat Supper Painting and wrote "The Story of the Truth". On the top it says "New World Bible".

I will not draw anymore conclusions because I have only read Old World Secrets Project Omega Codes and not have read his new book, but last we talked he was looking into his latest book.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
thats funny a while back i shared with him some secret information regarding the last supper painitng, i wonder if he was working off of my original findings??? has anyone got the book, im sort of broke right now and cant afford to buy it lol

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Does anybody have a PDF or know where I can read this online? Please U2U me.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join