It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
PS This was a thread posted on ATS originally and was removed. Probably because the author stated that he was not Brandon, but a friend of his.

cgi.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by Soundwave

Hi soundwave. Last I heard Brandon has been on hiatus but if I hear anything else I will drop a line here.

Also, why do you think we do not re-incarnate? Have you ever seen the mandelbrot set?

Hi 12.21.12 no i did not read the mandelbrot set but if i have the time il read it if it "feels" good.

Any way why i do not believe in re-incarnation, i used to be however until i went deeper in the rabbit hole.

Lets assume there is a PRIME creator (enlil enki? good vs evil?) yes i know there are so many different story's regarding the Prime creator. Why should a human re-incarnate without the ability to learn from your experience while you where alive? Say for example if some one has indeed had 1000 lifes. He or she was raiped while he or she was a child, or killed for fun by evil ones. Or he or she was a killer. Or some one learned a very important spiritual lesson but that will be taken away when you re-incarnate. This world is all about suffering MOSTLY this is the way they (Watchers, Archons, whatever names they have) feed on us. When a human dies and is off to the other world and he or she has 2 options: 1 return to the prime creator or 2 stay in the false light that is called heaven ruled by the watchers/archons. From there on one can go to the first heaven or second or third up until the 9th heaven. First option: they can never have contact with the astral realm or the fysical plane or vice versa. second option well the ruler is not a good god (god is just a title) and thus somehow evil and teaches somewhat sneaky and evil things to his followers in heaven. And these are the ones you can contact on earth by channeling or other dangerous ways. Altough they think they are giving good advise but in its core its evil. There is a form of re-incarnation but only to a few chosen ones. Ever heard of infants or little children seeing spirits (guides) and speak to them. They are not guides but send here to poison and give false teachings to the infant or child some humans have stronger spirit then others. There are witness accounts of these storys buy the way. It all starts when the child is still in the mothers whoom? (sorry english is not my native language) So there are now 2 souls occupying the same whoom some times more. The child is conscious of the other(s) and ask why they are here.....i wont spoil. There have researched the ability of water to store emotions and pictures/memorys of people. And people are made of mostly water.......so sometimes someone can have a menory of a past someone......I cant explain everything its to big. Also ever wonder why jesus or the ones that are so called spiritual enlighted have those golden rings arround their heads? Or the meaning of a CROWN weared by KINGS the crown has a meaning....CROWN CHAKRA this is the portal for beings to enter the mind of the human and teach false things or tell lies subconsiously to the humans by the rulers (kings, religion to the world by the watchers/archons....). Really i can go on and on but its so much info really. My advise to you is read the:
Shopping For Spirit - The Search for Truth part 1............to 9. Take your time go all of the parts. Offcourse no one knows the truth for sure but some can be close to the truth. I'm not saying i totaly believe what is said in shopping for spirit. But it makes sence of the mess on the world. Emphasis on spirits and interaction between humans and spirits and the watchers.

Thats why i'm VERY interested in the OMEGA CODECS its not the same like most of the things i read. Cant wait to order the book. The same feeling i got from Shopping For spirit i have now for the OMEGA CODECS by Brandon Levon, something tells me to read the book call it Intuition.....

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Soundwave]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Hi soundwave. Last I heard Brandon has been on hiatus but if I hear anything else I will drop a line here.

Also, why do you think we do not re-incarnate? Have you ever seen the mandelbrot set?

Could you give me a link for mandelbrot set? for more info...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

ah ok I had a sense we might be on a near path and was unclear. We do reincarnate though in my own opinion, we have one duty in life and that is to pass on the truth. This is a difficult task because we can not endanger our loved ones, so to speak. We can not wear our heart on our sleaves. We have the freedom of will, but with every choice is a consequence. The other part is that you have to keep your family safe and ensure that they continue. Like the saying goes, be nice to your kids, they will choose your retirement home.

Well ok that aside, thats a very interesting take. I like it.

The truth is I think....and if Brandon thinks Im wrong might scold me when he gets back...kidding. Is that we are all from the same source, and yes I will link you the thread. Anyhow, everything you see is made up of light.

Thats where the water is. The pineal gland. Thats your third eye. And the Romans confiscated most of the secrets before the crucifiction of Jesus. Julius Caesar adapted the calendar in 46 B.C. from thirteen months to twelve. Thats a whole different subject all together.

Well anyway if you went to the vatican or even saw pictures of it, you would come across a pine cone (is your pineal gland) and also some things that were taken from Egypt. Anyhow water is the gateway between your thoughts and the astral world which is consciousness yet we do not see because our eyes are adjusted to the physical world and we are trapped in the dark so to speak.

Anyways Caesar was the architect of the old world and created Jesus. Jesus made his family kings and queens and they still are to this very day. But there is a month missing. We are changing to a different program and 9/11 was a part of the program.

Make sense so far?

I gotta take a break..... but you can look at my thread in the meantime.

A View of the Entire Universe- The Mandelbrot Set

more on Caesar if you were wondering my opinion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit for spelling and PS if you watch the matrix reloaded and listen to the morivingian there is a pretty decent explanation which concurs with the mayan pendant that says that (matrix) had been destroyed 4 times, only the movie says 5 times. (though the pendant is probably about 1,000 years old or longer) You can find the pendant from the book The Tutankhamun Prophecies

[edit on 3-9-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply

ah ok I had a sense we might be on a near path and was unclear. We do reincarnate though in my own opinion, we have one duty in life and that is to pass on the truth. This is a difficult task because we can not endanger our loved ones, so to speak. We can not wear our heart on our sleaves. We have the freedom of will, but with every choice is a consequence. The other part is that you have to keep your family safe and ensure that they continue. Like the saying goes, be nice to your kids, they will choose your retirement home.

Well said i totally agree with you.

I did looked to the links did not read everything just took a look, il be reading it when i have spare time. Yeah about jesus christ a friend of mine told me jesus is Julius Caesar he almost did the same things as jesus did, but thats a nother story. Il read the other links you gave me looks interesting.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I really don't know what all the fuss is about here.

THis info has been around for 10 years.
Ralph Ellis wrote "Jesus Last of the Pharaohs" and others:
Ralph Ellis

There are also articles on the site.

Here's a video interview with Ralph Ellis:
interview

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Someone in this thread mentions they used to sell it but they quit selling it for some reason. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Ok i ordered the book OLD WORLD SECRETS THE OMEGA PROJECT CODES

Because i'm from europe i wonder if they got my correct adres to send the book to. I tried to contact them at the specified email. But i cant send the mail i get an error something about outlook and LAN connection type. Is there a nother way to contact RIVER STYX PUBLISHING CO?

At the end when i ordered via paypal my adres is also shown for example: fake its just for example lol

Mr. Soundwave
Marco Hendrikstraat 123-2
1165 JK Rotterdam Nederland

Do they understand that "Nederland" is The Netherlands (Holland)?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Soundwave]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Thats the right publishing company.

As long as the postal workers can figure that out, which they should, you should be good to go.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
edit to remove erroroneous posting

[edit on 8-9-2009 by OhZone]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

PS This was a thread posted on ATS originally and was removed. Probably because the author stated that he was not Brandon, but a friend of his.

cgi.rumormillnews.com...
I read this thread about his house from beginning to end and it was all posted by Brandon. It was about masons being responsible and all you have to do is click recent posts to see why it was deleted. This is a Masonic recruiting site and you would have to be blind not to see it.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraniod??

cgi.rumormillnews.com...
I read this thread about his house from beginning to end and it was all posted by Brandon. It was about masons being responsible and all you have to do is click recent posts to see why it was deleted. This is a Masonic recruiting site and you would have to be blind not to see it.

Hey guys, I liked Brandon's books until I read the second one, there were a few thing in the book that turned me off in the second one. Then the whole thing about his life being in danger. I just thought it was hype to sell the book so I looked into Brandon a little more and found his myspace page and his wife Peggy's myspace page. Well all I can say is that his wifes was a bit disturbing to say the least and I'm kind of sorry I bought the second book, but I did really like the first one.I hope this isnt breaking any rules but I'll give the links to the pages.

Brandons....
www.myspace.com...

His wifes...
www.myspace.com...

[edit on 18-9-2009 by freeyourmind1111]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by freeyourmind1111

Did you finish reading the second book? I haven't read it but before Brandon disappeared I think he was saying that he and only a couple of his friends knew the secret about the tree of life, (which is why they were running?) which I think he tried to explain a little but honestly I just got confused. Any way you can post about this?

Brandon, I hope you are okay and for the sake of your own credibility I hope you are not going viral.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
o maaaan i so much want this book,isnt it on pdf somewhere):

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I just finished reading this book, definitely worth the time. It only took me about 4 hours to read it. There were some new things, and some old, but all in all, it is a logical way to put some of these things together. I'm still working on some of the codes though, which are a nice touch, and some of the links throughout this thread. The myspace pages were interesting, but nothing has been posted on either of them since May. So I hope Brandon and his family are doing ok.

The bit about Franklin's Cave and the River Styx was new to me, so thanks Brandon for that one. And I will be getting the new book asap.

Best Wishes to you and yours.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Hi there, check you U2U box when you get a chance.
Take care.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I was wondering wich one of you people could identify the name of the docu with a "robotic voice" it sounded almost the same as Thomas E. Castello but do not think its him. its about the german grucaders against the jewisch slave race of that age. Please go to 09:09 of the video. here is the link:

www.youtube.com...

and it continues

www.youtube.com...

Thanks in advance

Both links are from the OLD WORLD SECRETS THE OMEGA PROJECT CODES 1 to 13

Also what happened to Brandon Levon he didnt posted for a long time here.
I sincerely hope nothing bad has happened to him.
I received his first book wich i found very intresting. And plan on buying the second book. Whats that about the "tree of life"? He might know the secret of it?

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Soundwave]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

andrea boyle, TLTM, thanx! I am excited! I am now off to read the Terra Papers!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
No one knows the name of the docu?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

just saw a movie based on your book on youtube, totally shook my world. great job! :-)
im going to purchase the book, OLD WORLD SECRETS THE OMEGA PROJECT CODES next paycheck.
and will get your new book, when it becomes availible.
just a thought, i am an avid watcher of ufo news. your ideas , filled in alot of missing infomation that i just didn't have any access to.
i was wondering if the Apperance of crafts from somewhere else, (other dimensions, future, or the universe) put a kink, in Zeus's comfortable plans, for NWO. ive been reading that the NWO is behind schedule, and total money is going into outer space exploration, and alien craft back engineering is going on.
of course that could all be part of the deception. and we could all be being used, and im sure no matter what ever the senerio going on, thats happening anyway. but thought i would write in and metion this.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join