It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I am not sure that I have seen any other books titled “new world bible”, but that doesn’t mean they do not exist.

I have seen one that is called “new world translation” or something like that, if you have a link to the one called “new world bible”, I wouldn’t mind seeing it.

I decided on that to be the title because of the “new world order” that occurs every time they rebuild civilization.

Also, I have not seen the movie “Knowing”, do you think it is a good movie to watch?

The “tree of life” is exclusively handed down to members of the royal bloodline, there is only one, the descendants of god.

And it can be obtained by anyone, it is the reason why these “people” are in charge of our lives today, it is why the cAmen people worship their descendants as god.

What a freaking joke they have played on us all.

Anybody can be the god of the bible if you want to be that kind of a worthless lowlife.

These people have no special powers, the only thing they have ever needed was the “tree of life”.

It simply tells them when they need to hide… The destruction of the earth kills off most of the people and they emerge to the survivors with the knowledge of the building of cities, languages, etc.

They give them seeds, and food, and tell them the name of the god that they should thank for the goods that they have been given.

They have pointed us all in the wrong direction… The people that are responsible for the building of the first cities we now refer to as masons.

In the bible, they are called angels; they never have the knowledge of god, because they are never given the “tree of life”.

They screwed us all with their make believe “BS”, almost the entire world has bought this crap hook line and sinker.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Douriff

I think if these people are claiming that this is the “tree of life” from the bible, they do not have a clue as to what it is that they are actually dealing with…

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

No other forms of these books are being put out other than the printed version… I want these books kept in airtight containers, and I would prefer it, if at all possible, that they are buried in a preserving manner.

I am sorry

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Brandon, i did as you asked and I amde a video of the part of the tree of life. I started a new thread based on the title of your book and I posted it there. If you do not like it or think I messed it up too bad, let me know and I will take it down. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

Brandon. No I have not seen any Bibles titled "New World Bible" though wondered if maybe you have came across it. Yes I have seen it's off shoots, but not that yet. It would be an interesting thing to look out for.

The movie "Knowing" is still in the theatres I believe. It is sort of like "The day the Earth stood still" if you have ever seen that. Part of the illuminattis Hollywoods version of disclosure I guess. Nicohlas cage in the movie acquires a list of dates of tragic events written before they happen like 9/11 and his children are of the 144,000 (the movie never actually says that, but thats what it is implying) they are visited by watchers I guess or annunaki and directed, shown prophecies and communicated to. Its a similar theme to the other movie I mentioned in which Keaunu Reeves suggests that he is an angel and is here to save the world from humanity. Except in "Knowing" it goes into more about the earth being cleansed.

The annanaki to allow Nicholas Cage to say goodbye to his children as they are whisked away with the aliens to be saved from the cleansing of the earth. But Nick Cage was not of the 144,000 so they would not allow him to go along with his children. After that the ending scene is the two kids holding hands and running towards the tree of life. (again the movie doesn't state that it's the tree of life, but anybody who knows the story should know how it goes.)

I have confirmed for myself that the illuminatti is made of 12 Lost Tribes of Israel, except the illuminatti is split into two different factions who are constantly in disagreement with each other. That would be the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds.

Anyhow both sides would probably tell you that they serve to protect humanity from destroying itself. Except one faction would serve as a guide while the other one tries to force others into their plans for humanity. The other responsibility they say they have is to not let humanity develop to fast, maybe because of the destroying ourselves part or because there is something more to it having to do with DNA and evolution.

Now my qustion for you Brandon is about the 144,000. Do you believe that they are "chosen ones" and chosen by whom? or simply the descendents of the lost tribes of Israel, i mean illuminatti?

Ironic that I am asking because I know the answer, but I have asked about this before and it had opened me up to more possibilities.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

They are visiting a tree known both, in cabala and western occultism.
I don't know if that tree is related to the tree from Genesis, is it the same tree?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I would not rely solely on the bible mention of 144,000. There are some other correlations/references to it as well which might help us all get an even broader perspective :

Baktun
From Wikipedia

A baktun is 20 katun cycles of the ancient Maya Long Count Calendar. It contains 144,000 days or 400 tuns or nearly 400 tropical years. The Classic period of Maya civilization occurred during the 8th and 9th baktuns of the current calendrical cycle. The current (13th) baktun will end, or be completed, on 13.0.0.0.0 (December 21, 2012 using the GMT correlation). This also marks the beginning of the 14th baktun, as such a term is usually used among Mayanists.

J. Eric S. Thompson states that when a Long Count of, say, 9.15.10.0.0 is placed in the 9th baktun, we are almost certainly committing an error, like placing the year 2009 in the 2nd millennium. However, that practice is so well established among Maya epigraphers and other students of the Maya that to change it would cause more harm than its perpetuation.[1]

***Long before Jesus' Gallilean mission, Earth had already become so polluted by fallen influences that the planet could no longer be spiritually and physically sustained. This is where the story of Sanat Kumara and 144,000 volunteers from Venus comes in. To save Earth, these high souls chose to follow their guru in exile from a planet of beauty and love

*** The Hopi tradition describes the gathering of 144,000 "rainbow warriors" or “sundancers” who will unite the earth. At that time, people will have their choice to accept or reject the Creator's plan for peace on earth. This is prophetically seen as the return of Quetzacoatl who in the ancient Mayan tradition is also the God of the planet Venus.

source for the above 2 extracts

*** The Jesus character was also associated with "the morning star" (Venus) and promised to return when the Age of Aquarius began (typically associated with 21-12-2012)

If you visit the page I lnked to you will notice how the 144,000 are linked to the being called Sannat Kumara and the "ascended masters" and note also the various mentions of the beings hailing from Venus....as you digest the info, recall my thread about Maitreya ,Share International and the "space brothers" (they also call them "ascended masters") from MARS and VENUS. Remember also there was a group of lesser-ranked Annunaki known as the IGIGI who were stationed on LAHMU (MARS). Some (not all) of these rebelled , coming to Earth and taking wives for themselves .

The ancients obviously equated these beings and their expected return with a force for light and good, but that is of course the way these beings planned for it to be seen but I do not think their plans are borne out of love for mankind, rather for complete control .....

As Brandon has discovered and as I too have uncovered in myriad different places, the creator gods who inspired the world belief systems were said to come from Venus...this is mentioned in various legends around the world and goes way back to the ancient Greek legends . These Venusian characters should NOT be viewed as our saviours !!

The 144,000 issue might go back way before any mention of this number in the Bible ...perhaps the Christians knew of the legends and associations then adapted the idea, creating their own version of what it meant ?

The Christian version of the 144,000 could perhaps relate to 144,000 of the creator gods' special henchmen being marked for protection...ie the "elite" and other members of the original ruling bloodlines which have always controlled the planet.......?

Whatever way you look at it, in my opinion the 144,000 are a select group of people/beings who APPEAR to be working for the good of mankind , helping to unite the world, bring peace and so forth...and I've no doubt they will achieve that, but it will be a prison paradise, much like the original garden of Eden, where the inhabitants are effectively brainwashed and mind controlled.

Returning to the 144,000-Baktun commentary....the 13th Baktun ends 21-12-2012 so we enter the 14th Baktun. Note on the dollar bill pyramid the 13 levels with the capstone ("14") floating above....The beginning of the 14th Baktun could be when the capstone (original ruling gods) descends on the 13 levels to create the perfected pyramid.....the return of the gods ?
21-12-2012 marks the end of the cycle of the precession of the equinoxes, an astronomical event that correlates with the golden ratio of the Pentgram...symbol of the planet VENUS.....Venus being the home of the gods and related to the 144,000 in some traditions

The Pentagram and the Platonic Year (Precession of Equinoxes Circuit)
(you'll need to scroll down the above page a bit to see the picture and comments)

The original gods were split into factions that fought with each other. There are no real "good" guys in this saga coming to save mankind, not in my opinion anyway. We can only "save" ourselves spiritually and physically.

Just some food for thought anyway.........

[edit on 14/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I'm sorry but to me what you are describing is more of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Have you ever read the book of Enoch. This is not contained in the bible. He calls these some of these people the fallen angels and other ones angels from God.

In this book of Enoch what you are saying is some what the same thing you are saying except that they come out after mankind has almost totally been wiped off the face of the earth.

In the movie knowing the two children at the end are suppose to represent Adam and Eve in the next go round.

Many people that build their faith by the bible don't consider the tree of life to be an actual tree or have anything to do with physical part of life but consider it to have more meaning for their spiritual side. The objective of the bible was to help perfect the spirit by controlling the flesh.

I do agree they came out from hiding and knew how humans are. For they were us at another point in time. Yet we blame them for our short comings. I can't think of to many people now days that would turn down what was offered.

You said they are told when to hide. Is this verbally or some other physical form of communication or is it like a psychic type of communication?

As for the lost tribes of Israel their path can be traced so they are not lost. When many people use that term lost tribes its because the people do not know who they are. Which tribe they come from.

Also when talking about the bible and God are you sure that there is only one God in it? Notice the name play God, Lord God, Lord. Some times in same story you have one Lord talking as if he is talking about another entity. Or either he talks of himself in the third person.

Don't let religious teachings blind you to what the book really says. Just like ufo believers swear that ufo's come from outerspace. I'm really not sure they do. I'm more to believe hide in plain sight and tell people you are from where you know they can't go would be more fitting. Which would fit into these fallen angels as enoch calls them or surviors of the past as you might say.

We have Iron Mountain I wonder what they called their place. Can you imagine if people actually started to hunt for them here on this little rock? That might be why you are having problems in your life it might just put the idea into to many peoples heads to go look for them right here.

Maybe thats why the book of revelation says they can hide in the mountains but it won't do them any good this time. Maybe people like you with your book will encourage people to hunt them out this time and get rid of them.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Brandon,
I've been meaning to bring up the following :

How can anyone, the elite for example, know for SURE about some disaster due to happen at any given time ? Where did the ancients get their insider information about approaching disasters and how can we be sure that they did not go building pyramids and such like "just to be on the safe side" INCASE something awful happened....say they knew of some calamity in the past and wanted to be prudent and prepare for the future.

Same for the PTB...undeground tunnels and cities would be a logical thing to build in case there was ever some unexpected disaster from space, a surprise nuclear attack or so forth....

I can't see the 21-12-2012 earth shift causing anything globally calamitous...we are just 3 years from it and would have feeling severe effects from it some years ago surely ...it wouldn't all suddenly happen on that exact date, there would be an obvious build up with all sorts of wild alarm bells ringing for some years prior.

If a massive comet was on its way, there are a millions of astronomers around the world who aren't on the payroll of the PTB - we would KNOW about it

So just what exactly is supposed to happen, have you arrived at a definitive opinion about this and do you have any dates ?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I do agree not to trust anyone that tells you they are from venus. I would go a step further and say don't trust anyone that tells you they come from outerspace.

If we go to the point of very few people left. To the common people you send someone out and pretend to help them. Make them work for you. Bring you animal scarifices so you can eat fresh meat when your store is depleted. Just like Adam was told to do till the earth and tend the animals was his families job. Then you lay low for a long period of time.

Notice the fallen angels didn't come into the bible until after Adam and his children were dead . By that time if you happened to even have something left over from days gone by it's probably in junk pile burried by lots of other old junk like bic lighters and cameras. So these people come out with flying machines...only people I know of that would be able to maintain anything like that are the ones in charge today.

You can't say "Hey I come from earth also I'm from the group of people that screwed things up for your ancestors". So you got to make it look like you come from somewhere else. Remember there won't be schools. Education will not be a must, survivial will be. I'm going to pick somewhere you can only glimpse at but never think you can ever go to.

The Hopi said one of the signs would be man going into space and bringing back rocks from the moon. Well thats getting to close to home for these peoples in charge down here's liking. We have been poking around Venus and Mars.

We don't tell the truth about our own history now. At least here in the United States. It's one sided and baised. The winner writes the history. So have these folks that made our legends of old. We might of put it down in stone for them but they told us what they wanted us to think.

I've often wondered why these Aliens never seem to update the models of spaceships they come in. Yet we update our rocket ships, airplanes, cars. Have they reached the end of technology or is it because they can't manufacture this stuff any better in hiding?

Now I would trust the one that came out and said "a long long time ago our ancestors screwed over yours. We don't agree with what happened and many of our ancestors didn't either. We're here to help you settle the score".

If they tell me they are from outerspace my opinion is shoot on sight ask questions later.

Timing is everything and as we know the bigger the lie more people tend to swallow it.

Thanks for the links pixie your links are always interesting and thought provoking.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by napayshni57]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The 144,000 issue might go back way before any mention of this number in the Bible ...perhaps the Christians knew of the legends and associations then adapted the idea, creating their own version of what it meant ?

Yes that is what I figured, it is a christian interpretation or deception even. 144,000 has many alternate significance to rule anything else out. Basically I think the Bibles is a misinterpreted version of the message itself. As the mayans had also laid out information about the 144,000 having more to do with light an consciousness through the proccess of meditation, we as humans share a conscience and we can tap into this network of consciecness.

The Christian version of the 144,000 could perhaps relate to 144,000 of the creator gods' special henchmen being marked for protection...ie the "elite" and other members of the original ruling bloodlines which have always controlled the planet.......?

Precisely but the 144 is not exclusive to them. It is just that, there is this christian version because they are aware of this and would wish to keep others in the dark except to elect their elected leaders and such. Like for instance the Vatican would much rather share this information exclusively with it's intended recipients than put this information out there to the public.

So yes, the 144 mainly has to do with the mayan calendar and geometric truths about creation, yet the religious fanatics would tell you otherwise. Because when it comes down to physics, they would benefit by keeping this information exclusive to their own.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
THE COMING WATER CATASTROPHE 2026-27....?

I watched the video synopsis of the tree of life done by the guy who began this thread about your book. Interesting stuff.

If Aquarius is the age of the destroyer, then perhaps through a little investigation of Aquarius we can glean some insights.

Commonly known as the water bearer or "the pitcher", it corresponds to water and floods . It is also associated in "myth" with EA, or ENKI, who was connected to the seas.

In astrology, looking at the slow moving outer planets...Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, is a method to glean insights into possible world events. The slowest moving planet is Pluto, and Pluto is associated with massive changes and is also linked the energy of destruction, death and transformation.

Pluto is currently in the sign of Capricorn, which relates to governments, big business, the economy, power structures amongst other things. Pluto will move into AQUARIUS in 2023, exits (goes retrograde) in June 2023 and re-enters in Jan 2024 then exits again later in 2024 briefly before finally "coming to stay" in November 2024... where it will remain until January 2044. So there is then the connection between Pluto and Aquarius which could well herald massive transformation -through-destruction scenarios in relation to the sea and waters in general at some point between 2023 -2044....see further down for a more precise time frame

Now when we remind ourselves of the global warming issue and the projections for the future in regard to ever - increasing melting of the ice caps and so forth, and the expected dramatic rise in sea levels, this could well be what is in store. I.E this could be the onset of the real full-on destructive global disaster....some scientists are expecting sea levels to rise by many feet which would basically wipe out vast areas of land near the coast and kill tens of millions of people, if not more.

By February 2026 SATURN will enter ARIES and NEPTUNE is also in ARIES, having entered there in January 2026

ARIES is ruled by MARS and it is the first sign of the zodic and correlates to the first age of the destroyer .

Mars was associated with destruction and war Aries with force and aggression and Neptune was the Roman god of the Seas where mythology is concerned while in Astrology Neptune rules PISCES, a water sign and another tie to the oceans.....so Neptune in Aries in 2027 along with Pluto in Aquarius suggests the aggressive pouring forth of the wrath of the seas resulting in massive global cataclysm ........

This time period (2026) would tie in well with projections by scientists as to when the S might HTF with sea levels rising

The sign Aquarius is ruled by the planet URANUS who brings storms, freak weather and sudden chaos. Uranus moves into GEMINI at the end of April 2026, remaining there until 2033, so there are several SIGNIFICANT astrological shifts Jan -April 2026

If we were a bunch of primitive people witnessing the effects of the disasters these movements might herald, we may well attribute them to being some punishment from "God". I think mostly the world disasters of the past have been entirely down to mother nature. Perhaps ancient seers were able to prepare for potential disasters because they understood the movements of the heavens and what these portented..........

I'm reading a book by ACHARYA S at the moment, "The Christ Conspiracy". She has a convincing case for Astrology being the original "world religion" and of course alot of us know by now that the bible is just an astrological code book hidden in layers of mythical fiction and some real history

So even though I haven't read your new book yet, the video was an eye opener and got me thinking. The "intel" the PTB have for coming disasters may well hail from an uderstanding of Astrology, the most ancient and sacred science known to man.

If I was to hazzard an estimate then for the timing of the global catastrophe in the age of Aquarius, it would be 2026-27 and it will connect into terrifying water events and all the freak weather this would create...I watched a programme recently about how nutty the weather would become when sea levels rise dramatically.....I will look into things further to consider other dates while Pluto is in Aquarius

So long as you are well inland though (and high up) you will survive. But of course the world will go to $hit ......again

Anyway these are some preliminary findings , I might look into it more after I've got your book. Maybe other cultures anticipated water cataclysms in the Age of Aquarius.....?

[edit on 15/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
This is an awesome thread. Especially the posts on the last few pages... I posted a similar statement here, ATS: 2012 Brave New World. I have long believed there is no way humanity is only 10 thousand plus years outside the cave. That never added up for me. I believe humanity has been purposely dumb down over the centuries. One needs to look no further then the Dark Ages to find out how quickly man can de-evolve. The Dark Ages lasted for over a thousand years. Ancient Roman, Greece, Egypt etc... all had toilets, hot/cold running water, advanced medicine etc, etc… compared to the Dark Ages. There is a part of me that believes that it was a concerted effort, but by whom? Did they learn something about our past and decide mankind needed to be dumb downed... I don't believe that one hundred percent, but something caused parts of humanity to go in the other direction, to lock down and stay, well...primitive. Parts of the Middle East flourished no doubt... But what made Europe go backwards... Let alone what made China and other Asian countries to stagnate. Not only them but some South American cultures seemed to have just disappeared. That time in human history amazes the hell out of me, things just went crazy the world over. Let alone how did the Mayan's know about this coming 26,000 years in the making galactic alignment? It's not like they had computers or satellites in space back then. The only way they could have known to put that information to stone is if stories from the distant past were passed forward. The earliest logical time frame is 52 thousand years ago... That equals 44 thousands years of lost history. And if we accept this will be the end of the 4th world. Then 26K times 4 equals = 104,000 years of human history. So that mean over 95 thousand years of lost history.

So, what some of you have said about Aliens being from here is actually very plausible. I wrote a short story about that some years back. I am not saying that is the truth, but there is some evidence. I mean there is no way in hell mankind is only 10 thousands years outside the cave. That is just stupid. It seems as if there is a concerted effort to make us believe that in our time. Yet there are amazing discoveries that have been found all over the world. Yet an attempt to hide those discoveries happen just as fast. The Vatican is said to have thousands of ancient scrolls/books. Why in the hell have they not copied all of those and made them available to the whole world? Who in the hell gave them the right to keep them hidden from the world? What could have ancient people believed or known about that the Vatican believes is so important the world cannot know about it?
Not only that, if something bad does happen to our time… There would be those who would go right back to the stone ages no doubt. However there would be at least one group who would want hot showers, electric shavers, air conditioning, and drive/fly instead of walking/riding a horse etc… And if they are able to rebuild quickly to our current advances… sure it would take some time. Perhaps several decades. Where would they, (If we don’t kill ourselves, where will we) be in a thousand years… While at the same time those other groups would be back to using stone tools. If they stayed separated for a thousand years, for various reasons… would the more advanced humans really want to mingle with their stone aged cousins? I mean look at how humanity is now, poor people don’t like rich people and rich people don’t want to be poor.

Also, could there be a group of people who knows something is coming that could destroy our world as we know it? Yes I believe that is possible, here is a thread I created a few months ago, Forbidden Truth or Fiction, while I thought about that possibility.

I haven’t read this entire thread but I read the first two pages and the last three. This is one heck of a fantastic discussion. I look forward to reading more thoughts on this subject and maybe even bounce some more ideas around here from time to time.

S&F and bookmarked

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

you might enjoy a thread I began a few months ago then:

Maitreya,Plan for one World Religion, NWO, ETs

It's a little rough around the edges and I've done heaps more research since but it gives a basic overview of the Religion/ET/NWO tie in which I think will kick off big time in 2012 for various reasons I've discussed umpteen pages ago in this thread you are now on

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by paraniod??

That is pretty good! Thank you! That will save me a hell of a lot of explaining. Although, when you do not see me post on there for a few days, or so, please understand that these people get very irate when their beliefs are challenged.

There is no way I can answer all of these people’s posts when their backlash begins. It is a good thing I got nothing left for them to take, oh wait, I still have my soul.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Maybe I will have to watch that movie if I get some time. Anyways, the people that are doing the choosing are the descendants of god. And I know you know who they are, I seen your thread about the queen…

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Douriff

Yes, most of them believe that this is what god was keeping from them. They give him way too much credit as he was no different than you and me…

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

I am speaking of the tree of life… The bible even backs it up with its little hints to the descendants.

And yes I have read it, in reality, the fallen angels are the good guys, and the angels are the evil ones to us.

The angels are good from the perspective of god because they do what god wants to keep god in power.

You can trace them through the knights templar to the mason of today, who have no idea what they are involved in, they just know these people are connected, therefore they don’t care.

They have always pointed us in the opposite direction…

They tell us, give your soul to god, he is your savior, he is waiting for you.

Meanwhile, they are digging giant underground facilities, stockpiling tons of food, and wouldn’t go out to fight in one of their wars for any amount of money (worthless paper they print) in the world.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Cosmicpixie, very good posts as always, it is always interesting to see just what it is that you are able to dig up.

Also, by having a one world religion, the people loose track of the purpose of the religion, it gives them all control over life and death..

That is why they were killing all of the people who had similar religions to the new savior; this system was to help the people remember the tree of life.

In order for god to take it away, he had to kill off all of the other followers, and they did…

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

From what I have read in your post, I would have to say that you are on the right track… They have been intentionally keeping us stupid as far back as I can trace…

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join