It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This post is to inform the readers that the new book is completed, it is 214 pages.

A link to it went up today on this site under “NWB”. www.oldworldsecretcodes.zoomshare.com...

At the present time, this is the only place that it is for sale.

I will later inform you when and if it is picked up by anyone else.

This book is titled “NEW WORLD BIBLE THE STORY OF THE TRUTH” and although I did not put any warnings in it to the reader, I am going to warn you personally.

Keep in mind, I give you this warning knowing that you are on a site where information of the secret nature is common place.

But if you decide to read this book, you will be elevated up to a level of knowledge that you were never supposed to have; you will have the knowledge of the gods.

You will have taken another step out of their matrix, and left most of the ones that think they are out, far behind.

With such a claim, many of you will probably at first say I am wrong/insane, and you will try like hell to talk your way out of it, this is to be expected.

The only thing I ask is that you verify what I am saying with archeological records.

It will be impossible for you to understand what it is that we are “really” up against, if there is any thought in your head that I made these dates up.

The book covers a time span of 26,000 years, it long predates the information of the bible, and it is the representation of one cycle of the earth, the beginning and ending of time.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

Well done getting this completed Brandon, alot of hard work will have gone into it, I know. I've just paid for my copy and look forward to reading it.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Thank you cosmicpixie, after you do, I am sure you will see why I have been staying away from certain topics. I think it is a good example of how they have pointed everyone in the wrong direction. And if you ask me, it proves one hundred percent that they have been purposely hiding the fact that they have been doing this for a long long time.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I want to inform all of the readers of this thread that I am not planning on keeping secret the discovery of the “tree of life”, I think it will truly be a great wakeup call. If anybody who has purchased this new book would like to extract a simple explanation of the most important parts of the "tree of life", and present them to the people, I promise there will be no repercussions.

I think it is of the utmost importance that the people understand just what it is that they are actually worshipping, and what they have planned for us all. I in no way would ever want to die knowing that I did not try to put forth my best effort at making aware, this that god/the people in charge of our lives, have went out of their way to hide.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

hi Brandon. this is strange what you are saying that your publisher owns copyrights until you meet some requirements. What requirements?? As far as I know - this is the other way around!!! Publishers are usually required to pay at least some fee to the authors. Printing the book doesn't cost a lot. Distribution and marketing cost much more. Since your book is already quite popular among certain circles on the internet, marketing is obviously not costly either.

this is my first post on ATS. Must say that I am quite sensitive to author's rights:
read Berne Convention or see
Authors rights initiative

quote:

The author is the copyright holder. As the author of a work you are the copyright holder unless and until you transfer the copyright to someone else in a signed agreement.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Douriff]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I just read the book over the weekend and thouroughly enjoyed it x

Although I was aware of and had thoroughly researched a number of the "conspiracies" contained within - there were still one or two surprises
and - without giving too much away - I thought thought that the last chapter / conclusion re the space shuttle was particularly interesting and original.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Douriff

I don’t know about printing not costing a lot, every place that I could find was way way more than I could afford.

Where are these places that you are referring to be so inexpensive?

Also, there are a lot of places that are listed under self publishing, only they usually want around a $1000.00 to except your book.

Maybe I looked in all the wrong places but are you saying you know of companies that will pay you money, you then can just walk away, no strings attached, go to another, and they will give you more money for the same item?

If you are worried that I am getting ripped off, don’t be. I am the one that decided upon the terms, and I am not switching contract to anybody else if that is where you are going.

At the present time, I consider these people to be very good friends of mine, they helped me when nobody else would.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by suziwong

Thank you for the review suzi, I am happy that you enjoyed it. I think the real problem with most of the people that are familiar with the so-called conspiracies I mentioned in the first book, is that separate, they think they are part of a separate plot.

They then like to pick and choose which ones they want to believe based on whether or not it conflicts with their beliefs. The real conspiracy is that they do not realize that almost all of the people behind these so-called conspiracies are the same people who throughout the years have put almost all of their beliefs into place.

If you liked the first one, read the second, it will blow your mind as to just how far back this all goes.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

well, I am quite familiar with publishing business, as an author and translator.
so, from that point of view I find your statement pretty unusual:
... but you need to ask the publishing company. They will hold them until I have met the requirements of the contract. Do you have the money, a house, or something we could sell to pay the contract fee?
I am certainly aware that you cannot just simply walk away and go to another publisher once you have signed your contract. And I don't imply that people are deliberately trying to rip you off. Publishing business is highly competitive and of course, there is always a risk that expenses will not be covered if the book proves failure. Although this is highly unlikely - because an average cost for 10000 copies printed is less than 1$ per unit. Plus proofreading, ISBN, layout and design should not exceed 20 000 - 30 000 $ I think. 10 000 copies is considered a small edition. More copies printed, lesser are expenses per unit!! At least this is so in Europe. Through sales, one should get at least 3$ per unit back! Whoever is in publishing is well aware of this simple calculation. Therefore, publishers usually have contracts that allow them to postpone payments for services required, and as well have at least some money at disposal from previous sales to backup new editions.
What can happen if the author or the publisher are desparate in a given moment; friend of mine sold his rights for a series of books covering occult and esoteric subjects to an obscure publisher. He got about 1500 euros per book. Period. Later on those books become huge success and publisher has become less obscure and reprinted my friend's books many times. Since my friend has sold his rights he didn't get a dime from this successful sales.
In short:
primary rule here is:
to never grant a company exclusive rights to your book for any amount of time to unless that company is paying you an awful lot of money

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

www.createspace.com
print on demand service

It's where I'm going when I do my book. You ONLY pay for the draft copy plus postage....around $30 I guess then they print on demand...ie every time someone orders your book they print one off, take a cut, put your earnings in the pot and when you've reached a certain amount they pay you. You get a free web page and they automatically list your book on amazon.com for free.
You are also free to use other self publishing sites as they do not hold any copyrights over your work. There's a huge forum on there too for help and advice. So, really no-strings and I've checked it out properly so say this with assurance. There's no way I'd front a grand or more to get copies of my book printed when you can do print on demand for free !

There's quite a few like that, lulu.com is another one. I'll be doing both but it seems create space is advisable for newbies to learn the ropes a bit according to people who have tried both.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Douriff

Well, I appreciate your concern, and if you are worried that they took my house, or anything like that, the answer is no. My house was taken by people far more corrupt than any publishing company.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

It could be a good deal, it seems that many of these companies keep lowering their prices because of all of the competition that has emerged.

What you have to look at though, with a lot of these kinds of places, is just exactly how much they are going to give you per copy.

I know I contacted several with similar introductory pitches and some were only willing to pay around 10 cents per sale.

With these, just to get back the money they want up front, could take years, if it is ever gotten back at all.

Keep in mind, I am not sure how the ones you posted work, I have never looked into those.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Speaking of Amazon, Amazon has accepted the new book and although they do not have any for sale at the present time, I have been informed that some have been shipped to them as of today.

I do not have any idea when they will receive them, or how long it will take for you to receive your copy if you order from them.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

lulu.com service is very interesting! Friend of mine uploaded his book on e-book section and seems to me, he is doing just fine. They pay his share regularly.

Brandon
I am not concerned about your present circumstances, there is nothing unusual in having difficulties from time to time - I just want you to take share when your book becomes a bestseller.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Read up on the ones I mentioned, you average around the same cut per book as you would with a normal publisher....you set your own prices and can expect around £1.00- £3.00 per book sold if you are selling your book at an average price. There is a calculator tool to work out how much you are likely to earn per book based upon the kind of paper used in the book, whether or not it includes photos, and length of book.

create space website

create space royalties explained

I looked into quite a lot of different schemes Brandon because of my own plans to write a book so I wouldn't even have mentioned these places if they were a waste of time or paid less than a traditional publishing arrangement.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Douriff

Well, I thank you for your concern in taking share, but I know the difference between having difficulties from time to time, and something seriously being wrong.

Also, if this book does become a best seller, I sure do wish it was under different circumstances.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I was just looking out; I had several people try to pull that type of scheme on me when I first looked into it. They always seemed to avoid, if at all possible, the amount that they wanted to pay.

I truly wish you the best of luck

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Brandon, congrats on your new book. I knew you would pull through with it. I hope to order a copy soon. In the meantime can you tell us a little more about the book, or just provide an overview of some of the topics discussed? Also just curious about your title "New World Bible" as for how we might see this being set up in the future and why you decided with that title. I've seen a few of those New World Bibles I think but they were just the same old Bibles that have been manipulated even further.

On the topic of the tree of life Brandon, have you seen the movie "Knowing"?

In your opinion, do you think humanity is hand selected to eat from the tree of life or would this would be exclusively handed down to members of royal bloodlines? The reason I ask is that I have found some interesting information on this subject, but still not sure what to make of it.

So I am very curious about the subject matter as you can tell. Can you just give us a little bit about the tree of life? Do you think the tree of life is attainable for anyone or just certain someones?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
regarding the tree of life. I wanted to ask you, Brandon - do you think possible that true knowledge still exists? While I was writing articles about out of body experiences, I interviewed people who claim that tree of life is actual place in higher and more subtle realms of existence. Not only that, they claim that the tree is easily approachable if you know how to do it, that it is inhabited by intelligent beings who are happy to cooperate with visitors revealing many secrets and willing to give answers to any possible question. Also, this people strongly believe that visiting the tree via OOBE is supreme way to gain true knowledge of the real nature of existence.
What do you think of this?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Is it possible to get an Ebook version of the book?
Im interested in reading it but dont have the cash to spill at the moment

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join