It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
after reading this thread a few days i ago i decided to purchase the book. i am only about 1/10th into it, but it seems to be saying alot of the things which i have heard before.

the best thing i have found so far is that it refers to "gods" that are mentioned in the terr papers that supposidly started the whole human race on earth. if you have not yet read the Terr papers i suggest it as a good read,if nothing else. but to me so far the Terra papers seem to be the closest thing to human existance to date.(just my opinion,agree or not, its your choice and i don't need to hear either way)

again i am only on about the 4th chapter and when i finish i will come back with some more input. all in all i think it is WELL worth the 18$ and suggest if you have had the interest in reading this thread, to fork the 18$ over and buy the book.

but here is a link to the thread on the Terra papers.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the link to the papers online is near the end now. i think.

the original link had some tech problems a few weeks back and the original poster of this thread has fixed the problem so far.

if you decide to read the Terra papers, DO NOT STOP after the first few pages, you MUST read it in its ENTIRETY!!! i can not stress this the enough

also if you haven't read the papers in whole, then do not speak on them.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

just wanted to say that i to could nto find the book online or at any bookstore online or instore. and i did purchase it through thier homesite. it took about a week and a half, but i got it along with a proof of authinticity, and so far i find it very interesting. but i must say if you are a member here then most of the things(at least what i have read so far) will not surprise you in the least.

edited to add: i did place a "special order" for this book online at borders.com, and recieved an e-mail stating the the order could NOT be filled about 2 days afterwards.

[edit on 6/20/2008 by keeff]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Just how many pages is the book anyway ?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

the book is 215 pages with larger then normal print, about 25 lines on each page.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
oh WOW!! i was about to send a message to the website where i bought the book to see if they have read or heard about the terra papers when i noticed that there are 100 books that were misprinted and the first one hundred are 35$, and come with the certificate of authenticity and list of the misprints. so i looked at my cert and i have recieved #35 of the first 100 books.
i wonder if that means that only 35 books are sold as of now?

but i was only charged the 17$.

edited to fix: grammar(i have gorrilla hands :lol

[edit on 6/21/2008 by keeff]

[edit on 6/21/2008 by keeff]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the info Keef.
I will probably purchasing mine in the next day or two.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Yes I too noticed the 35 dollar version of the book , the misprint version , but opted for the 17 dollar version .

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Np 12.21.12

and Max-To i also purchased the $17 dollar version, but recieved the $35 dollar misprint version with the authors signed cert.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
so i got it and skimed through it, looks like a lot of good info.

i got the misprint version and there seems to be a lot of mistakes that are basic grammar like: "there" instead of "their" and in one of the titles he puts "due" instead of "do" as if it was intentional.

after i read it ill post a review

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

yea i noticed those also. and alot of places he uses were instead of where. and if you look at his signature in the cert. he has very bad handwriting. not that this means anything, just that maybe he isn't well rounded in writing.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Yes a review would be great !
Perhaps some one can give us a a overview and fill us in as to what this book is about also what references this book might contain ? I read a earlier post in this thread that the book is based on ancient stone tablets , is this true ? Are the tablets named ?
Hope my copy hurries up and comes in the mail

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
reply to post by Amaterasu

That was what made it so hard to read...there's like 20 different alien names on each page that you have to learn....it just made it really hard to follow. I'm going to finish it though.

The Glossary is up on the Terra Papers, Page 19:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

i think i love you,...

are you stalking me?

but seriously thanks for all the time and work you have put into this and the Terra Papers

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by keeff

i think i love you,...

are you stalking me?

but seriously thanks for all the time and work you have put into this and the Terra Papers

Most welcome. [smile]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I did not find problems with any words such as "their" or "where" in my copy, but I also did not get a certificate. The word "do" is also spelled "due" in mine in chapter 10 and I think this was done on purpose as well since the names of the chapters have hidden meanings.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
yes i wanted to say that at the end of the book, it says that there is hidden codes in this book and every chapters title contributes to the code.

there is also a letter at the end that it states has 3 different cyphers(spelling) that decode said letter.

i have not yet tried to decypher either of the codes yet, but thought it an interesting addition to the thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

i think i asked you this before,. but i can not remember. have you read this book?(old world secrets. the omega project codes)

if you have can you gie us some insight?

i am only on the 5th chapter as of yet, and hope to finish soon. i have been really busy.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

Sadly, I just learned of it. And equally sadly, I have no money nor credit cards. So if I get the wherewithal, I will read this (maybe the library can order it...?). Needless to say, I am looking forward.

[edit on 6/22/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
so i guess this hunt for a book became a deciphering party, i like to solve riddles like this, but i have almost no time to spend reading the book, it seems like even in the summer things are always busy, but i think now we can figure out the hidden messages more easily because we can work together. I think that if a person has read the entire book they should state it in a post so that we all know.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Once my book comes in the mail I will most certainly participate

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join