It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 28
90
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seek4 truth
 


The embedded code is too gimmicky. If the author really thought the issue was a life or death situation of great urgency, he would have printed it out at Kinkos and asked people to read it, copy it and pass it on. Why are people alway trying to make a fast buck with religion (and anti-religion)? The book screams hype. (Read the book's back cover.)

Btw, my 16 year old daughter showed me the 20 dollar bit way before his book was published. It's just the sort of rumor that kids start themselves and spread around. That's the level of scholarship of the book. I'm not saying the content is incorrect. Just saying the scholarship isn't professional.




posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie
 
I got to tell you this Maitreya is an interesting concept and I have been looking over your links but at the end there you said some things are better left unsaid, What did you mean by that?



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111
 
I thought his explanation of why it was done made a lot of sense to me but besides that, how many of these kinko flyers do you have lying around your house? Also I see that you are well endowed in knowledge but refuse to share it. How about you except my challenge since you state you already new all about the twenty, just post the links that show where this information came from. I have seen a lot of information on the twenty theory myself and there was at least one thing I had never seen anybody show on the twenty before that was in his book. My theory is if you can not show the links to all of the information about the twenty that you say is so readily available then you are just talking out of your but but but hole because you just need someone to hear you talk and your jealous because your threads are not getting any attention. Please prove me wrong!





[edit on 15-10-2008 by seek4 truth]



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seek4 truth
 
He isn’t going to post any links because he can’t prove you wrong, go back and read from the beginning of this thread. You will notice an endless flow of information will start to emerge and then bam, a robot will show up. They stop the flow of information and post over and over without ever contributing anything. It is really kind of creepy when you think about it, it is like they intentionally try to stop people from learning whenever this thread picks up and this is not the only one, I have noticed it happen a lot in other peoples posts. They show up and either try to change point of the subject or turn the people against the poster, a lot of times I notice the poster will give up after the odds are against them and the thread will die when the subject was well worth knowing.




[edit on 15-10-2008 by The Stand]



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seek4 truth
 


it was nothing to do with the maitreya, that comment, I had a bit of a "spiritual" experience as I was joining all the dots and originally wrote about it in the post but decided to delete that part in case people thought i was a bit potty !

yes, the maitreya is a very significant part of the puzzle, their plan- that's what I've concluded. Very fe w people have heard of him and those that have either think he's a good thing or that he is the antichrist of the bible. I am seeing it as alltogether different and amassing a body of information to support my theory and I am so serious about it, I am actually thinking of shutting down my websites for a couple of months and writing a book and putting together a website too. I'm bursting at the seams with all sorts of stuff I've put together that is too much for me to get across on a thread on a forum. It's also a race against time now If I am correct, and I truly think I am. And it goes WAY deeper than I realized intially, it has its roots in how we even came to be on this earth. Please do look into it and also google Michael Tsarion ...he has a lot of the pieces of the puzzle after 30 years of research...there's a 450 page ebook available (someone ripped it i think as you are meant to buy it actually) and lots of sources quoted in that for further research/supporting evidence

link for free ebook

click the link on the page you get to, then choose the PDF format

Suspend judgement til you have read a good deal of it as it does sound fantastical but it's excellently researched and very scholarly.There are presentations of his on youtube also.

After reading his research and doing other research of my own and listening to brandon everything now seems to be fititng together....I've been on his website forum and it seems not one person there has raised a maitreya thread...yet I see this part of things as being the seal of their grand plan. It's part of the picture that no-one seems to be getting yet as most are expecting some staged alien invasion or similar to be their key to world domination and a controlled human race...people are looking in the wrong place, at least that's my view....


[edit on 15/10/08 by cosmicpixie]



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Another book feeding on the terror that the religious people feel because they are hypnotized by concepts. Because they seek some imaginary "ultimate good", they are threatened by the "ultimate evil."



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Keep at it Cosmic Pixie, deffinatly enjoying what you are finding out... I bet the syncronisitys are running wild!



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seek4 truth
reply to post by Matrix1111
 
I thought his explanation of why it was done made a lot of sense to me but besides that, how many of these kinko flyers do you have lying around your house? Also I see that you are well endowed in knowledge but refuse to share it. How about you except my challenge since you state you already new all about the twenty, just post the links that show where this information came from. I have seen a lot of information on the twenty theory myself and there was at least one thing I had never seen anybody show on the twenty before that was in his book. My theory is if you can not show the links to all of the information about the twenty that you say is so readily available then you are just talking out of your but hole because you just need someone to hear you talk and your jealous because your threads are not getting any attention. Please prove me wrong!



Insults aren't necessary. I simply voiced my opinion on the subject. Am I not allowed to do that?

Here's the proof.

www.snopes.com...

Notice that the link says the rumor began on the internet in 2002. Now that I've proved I'm not talking "through my butt" (yes, two t's), I hope you'll stop your sophomoric attacks.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Stand
reply to post by seek4 truth
 
He isn’t going to post any links because he can’t prove you wrong, go back and read from the beginning of this thread. You will notice an endless flow of information will start to emerge and then bam, a robot will show up. They stop the flow of information and post over and over without ever contributing anything. It is really kind of creepy when you think about it, it is like they intentionally try to stop people from learning whenever this thread picks up and this is not the only one, I have noticed it happen a lot in other peoples posts. They show up and either try to change point of the subject or turn the people against the poster, a lot of times I notice the poster will give up after the odds are against them and the thread will die when the subject was well worth knowing.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by The Stand]


Just curious. Have you read the book mentioned by the OP?



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111
 
Yes I have read it, one of the best books I have ever read and that is a very poor attempt; there isn’t even half of the information there. You’re trying though, that is better than some of the people I see on this site. Now if you can just find the rest I will be satisfied because I have never seen it all mentioned either.



[edit on 15-10-2008 by The Stand]



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie
 
I have been finding a lot of information about this Maitreya, it seems it is all over the internet if you start looking for it. Have you seen the Maitreya project post on youtube?www.youtube.com...




[edit on 15-10-2008 by seek4 truth]



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Stand
reply to post by Matrix1111
 
Yes I have read it, one of the best books I have ever read and that is a very poor attempt; there isn’t even half of the information there. You’re trying though, that is better than some of the people I see on this site. Now if you can just find the rest I will be satisfied because I have never seen it all mentioned either.



The best book you've ever read? That's a relative comment that needs to take into consideration how many books you've read, how old you are, how educated you are, etc., before it has any meaning.

Since the author is here on the thread, let's ask him where he got his information from. I don't see any point in my becoming some kind of scapegoat for a role that I don't even fit. Geez.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111
 
Don't geez me, I think what Brandon is doing is well needed to wake people like you up from your sleep and you show up just to post things to try and run him down, you can't be a parent, at least I hope not. And what do you mean you do not fit in the roll, you started the subject and you were asked to prove it, and now I want to see it as well. Also I have done a lot of reading in my time, many books, and none made me see the world in the way this one did, it never even crossed my mind. And as for Education I would think you have very little as shown by your behavior?



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The Stand
 


You called people who disagreed or didn't repeat the information in exactly the same way as robots. You attacked people personally, rather than discussing the information posted by them. The treatment of anyone who disagrees is no different than the way religious people treat anyone who doesn't believe in the bible.

I know because I've experienced both of those.

To even suggest that people in disagreement or "robots" as you call them is some conspiracy pretty much negates all your claims of superior "non robot" thought.



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by seek4 truth
 


Yes, there is stuff on you tube and various articles around the place. I just noticed that there doesn't seem to be much focus on him - most of the threads on here are old and don't really go into much in terms of joining the dots so to speak, it's just the usual talk of is he the antichrist etc. On Michael tsarions forum which is visited by thousands there is not one thread at all ! anyway I will keep researching and thanks for the link.



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
here is a visual sound movie that just blows my mind its only 2 min long you might want to lower your speaker volume to

www.youtube.com...

this information is like a onion your on a level and you think you are getting it all till you notice there is a whole level below it

badmedia i understand what your saying

jesus bad ten commandments good

badmedia thing is they will probably understand better when they peel another level of that onion

but as you do it takes a while to actually accept everything you have found there on the right tracks they have started to look for themshelfs



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
heres another site with alot of old documents and when they were known about

www.sacred-texts.com...

it kinda helps map it out a bit



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
heres a site that explains how there money making beast works

www.prolognet.qc.ca...

someone wanted more info on watchers

www.deliriumsrealm.com...


[edit on 16-10-2008 by dean007]



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Stand
reply to post by Matrix1111
 
Don't geez me, I think what Brandon is doing is well needed to wake people like you up from your sleep and you show up just to post things to try and run him down, you can't be a parent, at least I hope not. And what do you mean you do not fit in the roll, you started the subject and you were asked to prove it, and now I want to see it as well. Also I have done a lot of reading in my time, many books, and none made me see the world in the way this one did, it never even crossed my mind. And as for Education I would think you have very little as shown by your behavior?





My behavior? LOL!! This is moronic. I stated my opinion about the lack of professionalism and now I'm being attacked by every "know-it-all" fascist. It's like I'm dealing with the defenders of the Third Reich and its bogus Protocals of Zion propaganda and I dared challenge the "great Oz!!!"

LOL!!! This makes my day. I'm discovering the nature of this beast even without trying. Thanks. (Sort of like analyzing the affects of atomic behavior without actually seeing the atom.)

Have you guys heard of "freedom of speech?"

And prove what? The 20 dollar bill rumor started at least as far back as 2002? Or that the author compiled the information from various sources?

Instead of making a mountain out of a molehill, and giving the book bad PR by these kind of posts attacking my opinion, you should just ask the author whether what I say is true or not. I think he already admits the lack of professionalism in its printing. The rest of the "proving" is on Brandon.

Really: GEEZ!


[edit on 10/16/2008 by Matrix1111]



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
what's with all the dissenssion on this thread , it seems the last few days it's people back and forth with one another. It's no wonder Brandon's gone awol , especially having to listen to alot of insults about his book, must have really hurt his feelings



new topics

top topics



 
90
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

log in

join