It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 of 3 of my ufo experiences:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hi, great site. In my effort to post 25 posts so I can put a picture of my cat as an avatar I will relay 3 true stories to you. "I'm dyin if I'm lyin" to quote a friend of mine.
My first sighting of a UFO happened about 1984 or 1985, I was about 13 or 14 at the time, a freshman in high school or about to be, can't remember exactly. What I can remember exactly and what is as vivid in my mind as the night I saw it I will relay to you in this post.
I was and still am living in San Francisco, my friend was having a party and a few of us decided to go across the street where there was some grass in front of the French Hospital which is now Kaiser and have a cigarette (bad, I know). While we were admiring the clear skies we noticed a triangular object in the sky. Let me stop right here and tell you that I am a "gotta see it for myself type of guy" and I saw it.
Firstly, the shape of it was exactly like a fallout shelter triangle-for lack of better analogy. Four triangles forming one triangle except that the outer triangles were white/hazy while the middle triangle was either black or translucent.
Secondly, it's movement, if you know what a water skeeter is and how it moves then you already know how this object was moving. If you don't- a water skeeter is a bug that sits and moves via a "skimming" motion on the skin surface of water. So with that in mind imagine yourself underwater looking up at the surface where you can see one of these bugs kinda pinballing around sort of effortlessly.
We watched it for about a minute and it looked about maybe 1000 feet or so up. It bopped around for a bit and then we watched it just go away until we couldn't see it anymore.
And that is what I saw, not to exciting I guess but true.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and sorry you're having problems putting your cat on here as your "avatar" I think you have to have a certain amount of posts to do an avatar, but I could be wrong. I am sure a mod will be along soon and can answer and instruct you on that!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us about your UFO sighting

join